PDA

View Full Version : A NO VOTE FOR PIKRAMENOS

08-12-2008, 10:40 PM
In his debate with Randall Jones, Sheriff candidate John Pik Pikramenos stated he is an advocate and would push for the PCSO to takeover all "smaller" agencies to combat future budget issues. Vote against this guy. You can hear the debate on on the website, 1340 am, TM TALKS. Dude is full of himself.

08-13-2008, 06:00 PM
I too listened to the debate and I also took notice of Mr. Pikramenos' tone when it came to his views regarding consolidation. I think that it is going to be difficult enough to stave off future initiatives advocating county-wide law enforcement consolidation (i.e, the S.O. takes over everything), and I also believe that the time will come when the current regime at MSB will buy into it, as it is no secret that they are anti CPD! A vote for Pikramenos looks like it will be a potential nail in the coffins of all municipal police agencies in Pinellas County. It makes no difference to me as I am already retired, but if you don't want to be made a deputy against your will and/or risk losing the pension that you have paid into, or any rank that you have acquired, you might want to consider not voting for Pikramenos. It is a shame that in a County this large and influential in republican circles, that this is all we have to choose from in the election of the Sheriff...three total dipshits!

08-14-2008, 05:33 PM
I too listened to the debate and I also took notice of Mr. Pikramenos' tone when it came to his views regarding consolidation. I think that it is going to be difficult enough to stave off future initiatives advocating county-wide law enforcement consolidation (i.e, the S.O. takes over everything), and I also believe that the time will come when the current regime at MSB will buy into it, as it is no secret that they are anti CPD! A vote for Pikramenos looks like it will be a potential nail in the coffins of all municipal police agencies in Pinellas County. It makes no difference to me as I am already retired, but if you don't want to be made a deputy against your will and/or risk losing the pension that you have paid into, or any rank that you have acquired, you might want to consider not voting for Pikramenos. It is a shame that in a County this large and influential in republican circles, that this is all we have to choose from in the election of the Sheriff...three total dipshits!

Clearly, everyone opposed to the consolidation of the smaller county law enforcement agencies into one big agency does not understand the concept of "economies of scale" (Google it). Significant savings to the taxpayers are possible which would allow for budget reductions and lower taxes. It's a win-win situation for everyone except the little kingdom chiefs & bureaucrats who are redundant and obsolete.

08-14-2008, 05:47 PM

Clearly, everyone opposed to the consolidation of the smaller county law enforcement agencies into one big agency does not understand the concept of "economies of scale" (Google it). Significant savings to the taxpayers are possible which would allow for budget reductions and lower taxes. It's a win-win situation for everyone except the little kingdom chiefs & bureaucrats who are redundant and obsolete.

Thankyou for your explanation of why you want to be THE KING of us all, Mr. Pik. I can tell you that is not going over well with any of us here in the Park and from what I've read and seen on the PCSO board you are an extremely weird, unsavory and apparently undernurished (well skinny as Barney Fife) little man that got in trouble for adultery. So your opinion means zero to us. Now shoooo fly.

08-15-2008, 05:47 PM
"Significant savings to the taxpayers are possible which would allow for budget reductions and lower taxes. It's a win-win situation for everyone..."

I heard this once before when the "people's Governor" was pushing Amendment 1. I wonder how the "significant savings to the taxpayers" worked out for our local deputies, hmm?