PDA

View Full Version : State L.E.O. Uniforms

08-12-2008, 10:28 PM
Just curious I am processing with F.H.P. I noticed every other state agency has a BDU type uniform: FWC, DOT, DEP, and even AGRICULTURE. are you guys going to do the same? Is it for hurricanes?

08-12-2008, 11:07 PM
where are you in the process with FHP?

08-13-2008, 06:01 PM
Only CIP officers get BDU's. :cry: We want them though!!!

08-13-2008, 09:39 PM
.......and K9, Tactical, etc.

08-15-2008, 01:46 AM
the twenty or so troopers out here would like BDU's :?

08-16-2008, 12:56 AM
i want bdus like chp

08-16-2008, 09:49 PM
the twenty or so troopers out here would like BDU's :?

Ya my balls would sweat less in the bdu's

09-20-2008, 05:18 AM
Just curious I am processing with F.H.P. I noticed every other state agency has a BDU type uniform: FWC, DOT, DEP, and even AGRICULTURE. are you guys going to do the same? Is it for hurricanes?

BDU's would be sweet. Only CIP got em as of now.

09-20-2008, 01:37 PM

We are not those agencies! You will never see FHP in a BDU full time. They do a different kind of work than we do. We will always be a Class B type uniform when we are working the road....

09-20-2008, 04:38 PM

We are not those agencies! You will never see FHP in a BDU full time. They do a different kind of work than we do. We will always be a Class B type uniform when we are working the road....

lame

09-22-2008, 02:30 PM

lame

Sorry I disagree. I think the BDU's look far to casual and frumpy. As the bulk amount of work done by FHP is traffic the traditional uniform is the best to wear instead of BDU's or shorts which are just ridiculous. It would be nice however if there were occasions when we could wear BDU's.

09-22-2008, 03:01 PM

lame

Sorry I disagree. I think the BDU's look far to casual and frumpy. As the bulk amount of work done by FHP is traffic the traditional uniform is the best to wear instead of BDU's or shorts which are just ridiculous. It would be nice however if there were occasions when we could wear BDU's.

on occassions works for me. How about during hurricanes and SOAR?

10-06-2008, 09:23 PM
I could care less about wearing BDU's full time, BUT..... during hurricane details, storms etc ...it would be nice NOT to smell like a "wet Dog"... you know the public can smell u too.

ok, once and for all why.... Capt Spears,,,,,,,,,, can we not get a uniform pant that is A) practical, B). will at least hold a crease, and NOT wrinkle at the drop of a hat, C). that looks PROFESSIONAL ??? isn't that the image we are SUPPOSED to portray ?

These pants look like C R A P !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10-06-2008, 09:27 PM
I could care less with what we wear; I want a competitive salary and a step plan. The rest would just be icing on the cake.

10-08-2008, 02:55 AM
The two posts above are good posts ^