PDA

View Full Version : Julie Jones to play Offensive Line for Seminoles

08-12-2008, 06:48 PM
I was watching the FSU football season preview on tv today and I noticed that Col. Julie Jones is listed on the O Line. With her size maybe we can turn it around this year. GO NOLES

08-12-2008, 08:56 PM
I would assume that in making that comment under the blanket of blog anonyminity, you must be without any physical flaw. That is a pretty cheap shot dude. I bet that comment would make your mom and dad proud.

08-12-2008, 10:22 PM
Dude, that's wrong. Whereas its okay with most to attack and/or criticize a members managment, leadership, or bearing that was just plain mean. Being mean for the sake of being mean has no redeming value.

08-12-2008, 11:16 PM
HA. WELL DO YOU THINK SHE HAS A BETTER CHANCE OF GETTING US A PAYRAISE OR SECURING A STARTING POSITION ON THE SEMINOLE LINE

08-17-2008, 06:11 PM
I was watching the FSU football season preview on tv today and I noticed that Col. Julie Jones is listed on the O Line. With her size maybe we can turn it around this year. GO NOLES

Hello Captain insult, thanks for taking time to come down from your pedestal of perfection and dazzle us with your amazing wit and humor.

You must have the body of a greek adonis and the intellect to match, if your calling someone out like that.

On a serious note, its easy to cast inults and deride people anonymously. It's much harder to actually take the initiative and to try and make things better. You make me sad to be a seminole fan.

(Also I believe the Col. has a masters degree and a batchelors so she would have used all five years of eligibility that the NCAA allows)

rickjames
08-17-2008, 07:04 PM
Thats just wrong to attack someone like that, you should always be civil even when you disagree or dislike someone.

08-18-2008, 03:20 AM

Hoss, that's our Colonel your talking about. Since your such a brave little feller, how bout lets meet down by the river, shed our gunbelts, and settle this by teaching you're candy little arse some manners.

08-26-2008, 02:43 AM
Go Gators!

09-21-2009, 11:15 PM
You all are jokes, she's on her way to HSMV to play E>D.

09-23-2009, 02:45 PM
You all are jokes, she's on her way to HSMV to play E>D.

And from the pictures of her, she will be getting rid of the "girly decor" of the ED's office. More $$$$ down the drain. :roll: :roll: :roll:

12-27-2010, 09:20 PM
The recent action of the Legislature now make a military career an option. I think most of you reading this need to go and join her.