PDA

View Full Version : Weapon qualification

08-11-2008, 11:59 AM
I would like to know if the female officer who responded to the parking lot has made it out to the pistol range to learn how to shot her weapon. She fired twice at the subject who killed the lady in your parking lot and did not hit him. She needs to qualify with her weapon again. Maybe if she was qualified with her weapon, the woman would still be alive.

08-11-2008, 01:11 PM
I would like to know if the female officer who responded to the parking lot has made it out to the pistol range to learn how to shot her weapon. She fired twice at the subject who killed the lady in your parking lot and did not hit him. She needs to qualify with her weapon again. Maybe if she was qualified with her weapon, the woman would still be alive.

Can't we get over this? Place the blame where it rightly belongs! Firmly on the shoulders of the man who pulled the trigger.

08-11-2008, 01:26 PM
Hey there Weapon Qualification. Before you go sprouting off your overwhelming knowlege on firearms training; maybe you should learn that it's "Taught her to shoot her weapon", not "shot her weapon" as you typed it. Learn the basics, like how to spell before moving on to grown up stuff like shooting a gun. Dumbass. :roll:

08-12-2008, 01:00 PM
Hey there Weapon Qualification. Before you go sprouting off your overwhelming knowlege on firearms training; maybe you should learn that it's "Taught her to shoot her weapon", not "shot her weapon" as you typed it. Learn the basics, like how to spell before moving on to grown up stuff like shooting a gun. Dumbass. :roll:

Thank you for the english and spelling lesson, I only made C's in English and spelling. Once again you see that LEO's always attack anyone who makes a statement which puts LEO's in a bad light. I do believe that 80 percent of all LEO's are honest hard working and always try to do the job right, it is the other 20 percent who are just drawing a pay check that gives gives LEOs bad names. It was a LEO dispatcher who screwed up the 911 call, it was a LEO who shot at the subject twice and missed him. As a LEO do you want that female officer backing you up during a shooting incident?

08-12-2008, 07:33 PM
[quote="Glass Houses":bwjtp0vw]Hey there Weapon Qualification. Before you go sprouting off your overwhelming knowlege on firearms training; maybe you should learn that it's "Taught her to shoot her weapon", not "shot her weapon" as you typed it. Learn the basics, like how to spell before moving on to grown up stuff like shooting a gun. Dumbass. :roll:

Thank you for the english and spelling lesson, I only made C's in English and spelling. Once again you see that LEO's always attack anyone who makes a statement which puts LEO's in a bad light. I do believe that 80 percent of all LEO's are honest hard working and always try to do the job right, it is the other 20 percent who are just drawing a pay check that gives gives LEOs bad names. It was a LEO dispatcher who screwed up the 911 call, it was a LEO who shot at the subject twice and missed him. As a LEO do you want that female officer backing you up during a shooting incident?[/quote:bwjtp0vw]

Youre welcome, now dont you have something better to do then monday morning quarterback what she or she didnt do right according to you? We're not attacking you, but at least have some common sense when you open your flap about a subject such as this. You were not there which like the rest of you kind folks out there are well, know nots! And by the way whats the point to your question? do you want to come here and school us how to shoot? Do you have something to offer other than some kind of verbal parting shot at officers? Applications are at city hall, I suggest you fill one out and give this position a whril, otherwise stay comfy at home watching "cops" on TV.

08-12-2008, 11:32 PM
Would I want her backing me up. Absolutely! At least she stood and faught. At least she didn't turn and run. This is something you can't assess in ANY officer until the time comes. A half a man like you may not even be there to back me up. Your welcome for the schooling. It's sad to see an uneducated idiot like you trying to pass judgement or give opinions to people that are far more educated and experienced. Now once again, leave this site. This is for real cops, not a snivelling, meal-y-mouthed sissy like you who hears a bump in the night and has to call one of us. :snicker:

08-13-2008, 12:06 PM
Would I want her backing me up. Absolutely! At least she stood and faught. At least she didn't turn and run. This is something you can't assess in ANY officer until the time comes. A half a man like you may not even be there to back me up. Your welcome for the schooling. It's sad to see an uneducated idiot like you trying to pass judgement or give opinions to people that are far more educated and experienced. Now once again, leave this site. This is for real cops, not a snivelling, meal-y-mouthed sissy like you who hears a bump in the night and has to call one of us. :snicker:

Once again when you question a LEO's ability or shortcomings, they attack you for it. A real cop would have shot the subject and not missed. When was the last time you qualified with your weapon and did not use a 9 mm pen to pass? Sticks and stones can break bones, but your name calling does not change the facts.

08-13-2008, 12:46 PM
It was a LEO dispatcher who screwed up the 911 call

Dispatchers are civilian employees. They are not Law Enforcement Officers.

08-13-2008, 06:45 PM
Sticking up for a fellow officer is why Law Enforcement is called a brotherhood. We have to protect ourselves and our partners from ignorant outsiders like you. Name calling is to let you know, at your level of understanding, being a "c" student and all, that you are not qualified nor able to critique a cop for his/her performance with any credibility. For your information, range qualification is not anywhere near the same as a real shooting on the street. There is just no way of simulating the stress and lethality of a real gunfight. That's why you are completely wrong when you say a good cop would have hit the suspect. Cops do a hell of a lot more than shoot at bad guys. 99% of the job is dealing with puds like you. You also made quite an error when you questioned my ability to qualify. With my specialized military training and service in the Persian Gulf, I have the credibility to say what I'm preaching. The facts you present "Weapons" have no real life experience to back them up. Therefore don't use your opinions as facts. They don't hold water.

08-13-2008, 07:28 PM
[quote="Glass Houses":33ta4x45]Would I want her backing me up. Absolutely! At least she stood and faught. At least she didn't turn and run. This is something you can't assess in ANY officer until the time comes. A half a man like you may not even be there to back me up. Your welcome for the schooling. It's sad to see an uneducated idiot like you trying to pass judgement or give opinions to people that are far more educated and experienced. Now once again, leave this site. This is for real cops, not a snivelling, meal-y-mouthed sissy like you who hears a bump in the night and has to call one of us. :snicker:

Once again when you question a LEO's ability or shortcomings, they attack you for it. A real cop would have shot the subject and not missed. When was the last time you qualified with your weapon and did not use a 9 mm pen to pass? Sticks and stones can break bones, but your name calling does not change the facts.[/quote:33ta4x45]

You know what? youre so right, thats it Im retiring, thanks for helping me see the light and the errors of my ways. Now just before I hang my badge up will you please just kiss our entire a s s e s. liberal puke!

08-14-2008, 03:05 AM
Liberal? Wrong again. I'm pro military, Republican all the way. Please retire, the world will be a better place. Thank God you're not in Law Enforcement. Good Bye.

08-14-2008, 07:49 PM
[quote="Wromg Again"]Liberal? Wrong again. I'm pro military, Republican all the way. Please retire, the world will be a better place. Thank God you're not in Law Enforcement. Good Bye.
25 years working and still here coward!!! oh learn to spell. No I think its Thank God youre not a Leo..cause any common sense you may have had, left your brain when you spewed your first post. So take youre diahrea of the mouth comments else where to a place where you belong. Like Move on.org! your talk is big, but thats all it is, talk.

08-14-2008, 11:31 PM
What??? What the hell was that jumble of crap?

08-17-2008, 12:12 AM
When did the word "Liberal" become an insult? By the way things look, right wingers are the idiots of the bunch. Maybe you should have taken Comparative Politics in college instead of those cheesy electives you chose to take (i.e., arts and crafts, underwater basketweaving). But then again, most of you never went to college. No, no, no...University of Phoenix or Columbia Southern aren't really colleges perse.

08-17-2008, 04:53 PM
If you couldn't tell by the two day lapse im comments, no one's interested anymore collgeboy.

08-21-2008, 06:19 PM
[quote="Glass Houses":1rsdwp9t]Hey there Weapon Qualification. Before you go sprouting off your overwhelming knowlege on firearms training; maybe you should learn that it's "Taught her to shoot her weapon", not "shot her weapon" as you typed it. Learn the basics, like how to spell before moving on to grown up stuff like shooting a gun. Dumbass. :roll:

Thank you for the english and spelling lesson, I only made C's in English and spelling. Once again you see that LEO's always attack anyone who makes a statement which puts LEO's in a bad light. I do believe that 80 percent of all LEO's are honest hard working and always try to do the job right, it is the other 20 percent who are just drawing a pay check that gives gives LEOs bad names. It was a LEO dispatcher who screwed up the 911 call, it was a LEO who shot at the subject twice and missed him. As a LEO do you want that female officer backing you up during a shooting incident?

Youre welcome, now dont you have something better to do then monday morning quarterback what she or she didnt do right according to you? We're not attacking you, but at least have some common sense when you open your flap about a subject such as this. You were not there which like the rest of you kind folks out there are well, know nots! And by the way whats the point to your question? do you want to come here and school us how to shoot? Do you have something to offer other than some kind of verbal parting shot at officers? Applications are at city hall, I suggest you fill one out and give this position a whril, otherwise stay comfy at home watching "cops" on TV.[/quote:1rsdwp9t]

What are you her lawyer or bed pardner?

08-21-2008, 07:29 PM
[quote="Guest 10-4":3qredqcb][quote="Glass Houses":3qredqcb]Hey there Weapon Qualification. Before you go sprouting off your overwhelming knowlege on firearms training; maybe you should learn that it's "Taught her to shoot her weapon", not "shot her weapon" as you typed it. Learn the basics, like how to spell before moving on to grown up stuff like shooting a gun. Dumbass. :roll:

Youre welcome, now dont you have something better to do then monday morning quarterback what she or she didnt do right according to you? We're not attacking you, but at least have some common sense when you open your flap about a subject such as this. You were not there which like the rest of you kind folks out there are well, know nots! And by the way whats the point to your question? do you want to come here and school us how to shoot? Do you have something to offer other than some kind of verbal parting shot at officers? Applications are at city hall, I suggest you fill one out and give this position a whril, otherwise stay comfy at home watching "cops" on TV.[/quote:3qredqcb]

What are you her lawyer or bed pardner?[/quote:3qredqcb]

Spelling my friend, you must have went to a public school in Florida...at least you spelled lawyer right. :devil:

08-22-2008, 03:41 PM
When did the word "Liberal" become an insult? By the way things look, right wingers are the idiots of the bunch. Maybe you should have taken Comparative Politics in college instead of those cheesy electives you chose to take (i.e., arts and crafts, underwater basketweaving). But then again, most of you never went to college. No, no, no...University of Phoenix or Columbia Southern aren't really colleges perse.

"Liberal" became a bad word when you all started putting the criminals rights before the victims. When you started putting enemies of this country up on pedistals while burning American flags. When you started spending tax payers money on programs designed to create a class of dependance, istead of independance. When you stopped honoring the ruggid individuals who built and continue to build this great nation. When you gave up on the American dream and the American people.

08-23-2008, 01:48 PM

"Liberal" became a bad word when you all started putting the criminals rights before the victims. When you started putting enemies of this country up on pedistals while burning American flags. When you started spending tax payers money on programs designed to create a class of dependance, istead of independance. When you stopped honoring the ruggid individuals who built and continue to build this great nation. When you gave up on the American dream and the American people.

Very good point! Albeit your comparisons are the argument of our constitution. "...all men are created equal..." Our founding fathers created the document and our courts ruled on criminal procedures. It seems that you are very well read. But remember that Bill Clinton is the one who deemed the burning of the flag illegal after Supreme Court Justices ruled on it as just a way of free speech during the Reagan days. Also, tax expenditures on a class of dependance? Remember also that President Bush is the author of the "No Child Left Behind". The biggest failure in american history besides our bank failure. All within the Republican behest. Your second to last sentence is not true. You are just mad and frustrated. You know that every single one of us have, are or will defend our nation for what it stands...One Nation Under God, Indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for All...

08-23-2008, 09:26 PM

Very good point! Albeit your comparisons are the argument of our constitution. "...all men are created equal..." Our founding fathers created the document and our courts ruled on criminal procedures. It seems that you are very well read. But remember that Bill Clinton is the one who deemed the burning of the flag illegal after Supreme Court Justices ruled on it as just a way of free speech during the Reagan days. Also, tax expenditures on a class of dependance? Remember also that President Bush is the author of the "No Child Left Behind". The biggest failure in american history besides our bank failure. All within the Republican behest. Your second to last sentence is not true. You are just mad and frustrated. You know that every single one of us have, are or will defend our nation for what it stands...One Nation Under God, Indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for All...

Oh please, get over yourself. Now theres a good chance will have a bunch of tax/spenders in office, oh wait we due. dont come crying when we're paying 6 to 7 dollars for gas when Mr. "change" gets in office. Just another token puppet, who will do nothing but run this great nation down. See you all later, I got to check that air pressure in my tire and my car needs a tune up. What a joke!!! :devil:

08-25-2008, 12:37 AM
.... Remember also that President Bush is the author of the "No Child Left Behind". The biggest failure in American history....

I believe that if you check further you will find that "No Child Left Behind" was a product of Senator Ted Kennedy (D) Mass., and his associates

President Bush signed the law after the Democratic Congress passed it...

He further gave Senator Kennedy credit for his actions, (success in proposing and getting the bill passed), in the State of the Union Address the next January.

08-27-2008, 07:22 PM
.... Remember also that President Bush is the author of the "No Child Left Behind". The biggest failure in American history....

I believe that if you check further you will find that "No Child Left Behind" was a product of Senator Ted Kennedy (D) Mass., and his associates

President Bush signed the law after the Democratic Congress passed it...

He further gave Senator Kennedy credit for his actions, (success in proposing and getting the bill passed), in the State of the Union Address the next January.

Words, just words!!! Speeches just speeches. Exactly just plagiarized words and speeches! Now they have RuPaul giving speeches. Thats the DNC idea of quality pfft!
You ppl are a joke