PDA

View Full Version : coolest cop

08-11-2008, 08:06 AM
Who do you think the coolest deputy in the upper keys is. (Sec 7, Sec 6, Dets, Traffic, etc.)

08-11-2008, 04:56 PM
:cop: I would have to say the COOLEST Deputy in SECTOR7 would have to be RC, or KP! In SECTOR 6, it would have to be the little guy, I think he is about 4'10" or something like that. He is the coolest, they way he D&%KED his wife and kid over is CLASSIC. Not really, Karma is a Mother F&^ker!!!! And the COOLEST traffic Deput ever would have to be KA, Could you please tell me where you got those cool A$$ flame tats at, those are so professional, that should be required to work here.... You bad A$$!!!!!! :devil:

08-12-2008, 09:15 PM
RC?? Are you out of your friggin' mind?? HAHAHA! You gotta be; Hopefully i am detecting an awful lot of sarcasm..................... :snicker:

08-12-2008, 10:36 PM
I heard KP was just as cool in his BLE class/

08-12-2008, 10:48 PM
serously who do u guys like?

08-13-2008, 04:30 PM
There are a lot of cool Deputies in Sector 7 and Sector 6. There are a select few that are very disliked, but we dont have to start mentioning any names. We all have different opinions about people. Someone that I think is very cool, could be the one person you can't stand. It's great to laugh about the moronic things that people do though. They make us laugh and gives good reason to make fun. Think about it though, it's all fun and games until it is "you" they are talking smack about.

So............... Stop asking for people to single others out. Just state your opinion on what you think and feel, and people will go with it.

08-14-2008, 02:22 PM
I would say big TC in sector 7 nights if you ask me, he is the best..... :P :snicker:

08-14-2008, 04:17 PM
TC?? Thats another one. SARCASM!! He needs to keep his d**k in his pants.

08-14-2008, 05:33 PM
It's nice though!!!!!!!!!! Real nice...... :devil:

08-17-2008, 08:20 PM
TC is the BEST!!!!! He is so Hot and he has moves that I have never seen before. :devil: , I never thought that I would meet someone as specail as he is. The way he talks to me, the way he holds me in his big strong arms. WOW! I dare you to put someone up against TC, Can't be done plain and simple. This guy is the greatest thing to come along since low rise hanes her way underware. I tell you what, I am convinced that TC is a GOD! They truly broke the mold when they made him.... TC, will you marry me??? You know who this is!!! :devil: :P :snicker:

08-19-2008, 07:17 PM
:cop: I would have to say the COOLEST Deputy in SECTOR7 would have to be RC, or KP! In SECTOR 6, it would have to be the little guy, I think he is about 4'10" or something like that. He is the coolest, they way he D&%KED his wife and kid over is CLASSIC. Not really, Karma is a Mother F&^ker!!!! And the COOLEST traffic Deput ever would have to be KA, Could you please tell me where you got those cool A$$ flame tats at, those are so professional, that should be required to work here.... You bad A$$!!!!!! :devil:

TO KEYSDEP, fellow brother or sister, which ever you may be, you put in a little tid-bit about me. Im all about critism about the job but going into my personal life, reguarding my wife and kid, is crossing the line. You hide behind the screen name, if you know me or think you know me so well , why not come out and say something, u obviously know who i am, and stop hidding behind your little screen name!!!!!! :devil:

08-19-2008, 09:21 PM

TO KEYSDEP, fellow brother or sister, which ever you may be, you put in a little tid-bit about me . Im all about critism about the job and how we do it but going into my personal life, reguarding my wife and kid, is crossing the line. You hide behind the screen name, if you know me or think you know me so well , why come out and say something and stop hidding behind your little screen name!!!!!! You obviously know who I am so talk to me anytime u want !!!! :devil:

08-20-2008, 06:03 AM
Hey there, I'm so happy I finally made it on here! BIG Thanks to "BON-BON" and "BON-E" for the free advertisment! And KeysDeputy? I love the way you're a Hypocrite! Maybe I should keep my in my pants, But why should you care who and how many times or what I Do I sense a little jealousy behind your hypocracy??? Any way, I love the fact that everyone thinks I'm a pimp! What I do off duty is my problem. :devil: And nice play on words there with the names! LOL. Once again Thanks! Nothing like word of mouth to get my services out there! :evil:

08-24-2008, 08:28 PM
Yay! TC, you made it, just like you wanted too!!! hahah You should be so proud. Man, this is getting hilarious! Look at everybody up in your business like that. Dam! Im gonna be good and just say, "Im proud of you too!" Its always nice to know that people have so much to say, as long as they are on a puter... Ain't it?? hahahah.. Too funny!! Im sorry you are having to deal with this immaturity. I still love ya my brother!!

08-29-2008, 10:30 AM
TC is amazing, I had him just last week, and I cant get over how great he was. WE WANT TC! WE WANT TC! YAAAYYY!!!! :devil: :devil: :devil:

08-31-2008, 05:00 PM
The coolest cop in the upper keys is wearing a brown uniform from the MDPD as he comes down the 18 mile stretch to bail you jokers out

08-31-2008, 10:39 PM
HUH? When the hell did that happen?

09-01-2008, 09:52 AM
HUH? When the hell did that happen?
I have been here for 3 yrs and have never seen you brown clowns down here for anything. Try patroling your part of the streach, and card sound.. Jacka#@ :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

09-03-2008, 08:23 PM
3 years!?!?!
A whole 3 years?!?!
Wow. I got tires on my car with more expereince

09-04-2008, 01:53 PM
3 years!?!?!
A whole 3 years?!?!
Wow. I got tires on my car with more expereince

Hey brown clown, how do you know how much expereince I have? You have no right to think just because I have three yrs at MCSO thats all I have.... Go :devil:

Oh by the way, nice uniform you got there......

09-05-2008, 11:19 PM
Ever consider that the poster wasn't MDPD and just thought the vanity and ego of coolest cop was too funny too pass up?

09-06-2008, 08:58 AM
Whoever posted this topic is an IDIOT! How childish. Who do you like? Who is cool? Are you kidding me? Don't you have anything better to do? Perfect example of what kind of idiots we work with out here... The last thing you need to worry about in this job is wether or not you like somebody. Get a life and while your at it, get a new job... I don't want to work with you! Why don't you go study come case law or practice weapon retention or work out instead of wasting your time with IDIOT posts such as this... IDIOT

09-06-2008, 10:20 AM
I agree with that! 100%. But, read around; this isn't the only post you will find IDIOTS!!

09-07-2008, 08:52 AM
You guys crack me up! Thanks for the laugh on a slow night!

09-07-2008, 12:33 PM
coolest cop - you crack me up, you got to be some newbie rookie piece of could not make it in a real department, Monroe Co give me a break, you are so isolated down in that hole, come on up to Dade or Broward you will do more real police work in one month than you will do in ten years in that hole of a county you work in.

Reading these posts makes you and your agency look really stupid.....................................

09-20-2008, 01:37 AM
There is a MDPD cruiser that I always see in Key Largo though...

The coolest cop in the upper keys is wearing a brown uniform from the MDPD as he comes down the 18 mile stretch to bail you jokers out

09-20-2008, 12:32 PM
There is a MDPD cruiser that I always see in Key Largo though...

Run the tag, it will give you something to do

09-20-2008, 01:48 PM
Why do u have to act that way BSODEP? Are we not suppose to be brothers, please don't lower yourself because we have a couple of messed up Deputies down here.... We would never go on your BSO page and talk that way about you guys... I have a lot of respect for you guys in Broward.... Be safe.... :lol:

09-20-2008, 08:35 PM
uhhh, ok I sorry............

09-20-2008, 09:38 PM
uhhh, ok I sorry............

Thanks bro/ sis, you guys at BSO are the best..... Take care.. 8)

09-23-2008, 01:24 AM
Just how cool can you really be wearing green pants? I mean c'mon guys you look like you work for Terminix

09-25-2008, 10:52 PM
Just how cool can you really be wearing green pants? I mean c'mon guys you look like you work for Terminix

Yeah , but they all got those brown stains starting at the crotch and going all the way up the back of the seat.......so they are really brown and green :)

I AM THE GHOSTRIDER....................................

10-01-2008, 05:05 AM
TC is amazing, I had him just last week, and I cant get over how great he was. WE WANT TC! WE WANT TC! YAAAYYY!!!! :devil: :devil: :devil:

Do we ever!!!? Heck yeah we do? What ever happened to him? Bring back T.C.! Bring back T.C.! :devil: :devil: :devil:

TC916
10-01-2008, 09:01 AM
It's about time! I was wondering where my ladies were at. The thing I love most about this site? Free advertisement. :wink:

11-26-2008, 09:50 AM
IM GOING OLD SCHOOL.. EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE NO LONGER THERE I GONNA SAY COOLEST KEYS COPS ARE GENE WILLIAMS, JIM FORD AND TODD PITTS AKA "EVIL T". ALOT OF YOU PROB DONT REMEBER THEM BUT THEY WERE COPS COPS... THERE WAS ANOTHER DUDE THAT WAS WITH THEM THAT WAS COOL AS HECK TOO. DONT REMEMBER HIS NAME BUT HE WAS AN ANGRY VIOLENT MUSCULAR GUY FROM BOSTON... THAT DUDE USED TO KNOCK THE CRAP OUT OF PEOPLE HE WAS A FUNNY DUDE... WE'LL THERE U HAVE IT THATS MY VOTE.. OLD SCHOOL OUT..........

12-14-2008, 07:08 AM
IM GOING OLD SCHOOL.. EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE NO LONGER THERE I GONNA SAY COOLEST KEYS COPS ARE GENE WILLIAMS, JIM FORD AND TODD PITTS AKA "EVIL T". ALOT OF YOU PROB DONT REMEBER THEM BUT THEY WERE COPS COPS... THERE WAS ANOTHER DUDE THAT WAS WITH THEM THAT WAS COOL AS HECK TOO. DONT REMEMBER HIS NAME BUT HE WAS AN ANGRY VIOLENT MUSCULAR GUY FROM BOSTON... THAT DUDE USED TO KNOCK THE CRAP OUT OF PEOPLE HE WAS A FUNNY DUDE... WE'LL THERE U HAVE IT THATS MY VOTE.. OLD SCHOOL OUT..........

Good choices although alot of people probably dont know who they are with our turn over rate.. The other dude from Boston your thinking of is Mike White he works for Tampa PD now, heard he had to shoot some guy with a knife up there not sure if its true or not. Last I heard Ford is with St. Johns County S/O and Pitts is with Seminole County S/O with another great known former MCSO Deputy Adrian Youngblood. Wilson stayed retired and has his own business up north Fla somewhere. All are fantastic cops... Wish they were still here............

12-18-2008, 04:07 AM
The 2 coolest cops down in the keys are Jon Huff and Dennis Coleman. I've had encounters with other officers in the keys but none of them come close.

If you see them, tell them Dee Dee said hello. :oops:

12-18-2008, 06:13 AM
[quote="Double D'S"]The 2 coolest cops down in the keys are Jon Huff and Dennis Coleman. I've had encounters with other officers in the keys but none of them come close.

JON IS GOOD PEOPLE BUT COLEMAN IS A TOOL.. LET HIS STRIPES GOTO HIS HEAD...HE'LL HANG HIS GUYS OUT TO DRY IN A HEARTBEAT.