PDA

View Full Version : Sick

08-11-2008, 08:03 AM
What do you think would happen if all of us deputies got together throughout the county and called in sick for one night?

08-11-2008, 05:00 PM
You go ahead and plan that. Put it out at roll call. I am sure we could do this without any backlash.... Your so smart to have thought of this... I'm sure this has never been thought of ever in the history of Law Enforcement.... You should run for Sheriff... :mrgreen:

08-12-2008, 10:51 PM
82c
You go ahead and plan that. Put it out at roll call. I am sure we could do this without any backlash.... Your so smart to have thought of this... I'm sure this has never been thought of ever in the history of Law Enforcement.... You should run for Sheriff... :mrgreen:

um.....ok one, how are they going to disprove u r sick? make u go to the dr's? policy does not require u to submit a dr note after one day and they would have to pay for u to go to the dr office since they are mandating it. Also, it would get out point across that we are not to be messed with and we mean business.

08-24-2008, 11:32 PM
82c

um.....ok one, how are they going to disprove u r sick? make u go to the dr's? policy does not require u to submit a dr note after one day and they would have to pay for u to go to the dr office since they are mandating it. Also, it would get out point across that we are not to be messed with and we mean business.

Are you friggin' kidding me? How the heck did you get hired as a Deputy here?? Yeah, that is really gonna get the point across, Einstein. Try usin' your brain a little bit, would ya? How ridiculous is it that you would even have nerve to write that, and want people to read it? Since you are the brightest crayon in the box, explain your theory... I would love to hear it. It will probably give me the biggest laugh Ive had all year.