PDA

View Full Version : Who to contact regarding employment?

08-10-2008, 05:26 AM
I have submitted an application, pre-questionnaire, and all required documents. I have some questions I'd like to speak to a recruiter/background investigator about. I have read the posts here, but I still want to apply. I enjoy the area and I have heard overall good things about WMPD. I also need a change from C. FL. Thanks. You all take care and be safe.

08-13-2008, 02:19 AM
Wilton Manors is a good place to work. Every agency, or any other place you work, has its issues. It is a small town agency in a large metropolitan area with a small town budget. We have our share of fun too.

08-14-2008, 08:14 PM
Wilton Manors is a good place to work. Every agency, or any other place you work, has its issues. It is a small town agency in a large metropolitan area with a small town budget. We have our share of fun too.

Yes and for information on having your share of fun, please call the administrative captain. This is in his area of responsibility. Be sure to ask what kind of fun you can have working on special projects at the elementary school. The captain may also have information on fun that you can have with subordinates.

I'm sure our chief has his share of fun too. Be sure and stop in for a laugh or two with him.

08-17-2008, 09:48 PM

Yes and for information on having your share of fun, please call the administrative captain. This is in his area of responsibility. Be sure to ask what kind of fun you can have working on special projects at the elementary school. The captain may also have information on fun that you can have with subordinates.

I'm sure our chief has his share of fun too. Be sure and stop in for a laugh or two with him.

oh yea that sounds like so much fun..