PDA

View Full Version : MIKE SILVER FOR CHIEF!

08-09-2008, 10:21 AM
Im thinking we need a big change in the upper chain of command. F**K it, lets put Mikey as chief of police.

08-09-2008, 02:01 PM
It couldn't be any worse than it is now. At least with no leadership, respect, direction or honor from our current leadership Mike would be a refreshing change.

08-09-2008, 02:05 PM
Well considering his head has been inflated beyond its capacity by Mr. Egotistical himself, I think he'd fit right in.

08-09-2008, 07:12 PM
Hey I know he's under Diaz's wing but cmon, low blow. He'd be better than Giustino thats for damn sure. Im all for the little guy.

08-11-2008, 10:14 PM
Ill second that, Mike for Chief!

03-17-2009, 02:18 PM
ill 3rd that he'd be so good at being chief of this department.

03-24-2009, 05:36 AM
Mike may be a little guy that can barely fight his way out of a paper bag, but I will say this. That guy really busts his arse (not meant the way you're thinking), and takes his job seriously. We really need more Officers like him, and believe me when I say this, I wasn't a big fan of his when he started. He may not be the best physically or tactically, but he can guide a newcomer that is, in the right direction.
What we have now is a plethora of new officers who don't do a damn thing (not all, but most). Why? Because they see how senior officers (including Sergeants and MPO's)operate, and they follow their lead. Less than 2 years with this Agency makes you elligible for Sergeant, SRO, K-9, or Detective. Look it up.
Mike has more road experience than all of these officers with less than 2 years have combined.
I will always dislike the guy as long as he has that little man syndrome, but he does work. You just cannot deny him that.

03-24-2009, 05:36 AM
Mike may be a little guy that can barely fight his way out of a paper bag, but I will say this. That guy really busts his arse (not meant the way you're thinking), and takes his job seriously. We really need more Officers like him, and believe me when I say this, I wasn't a big fan of his when he started. He may not be the best physically or tactically, but he can guide a newcomer that is, in the right direction.
What we have now is a plethora of new officers who don't do a damn thing (not all, but most). Why? Because they see how senior officers (including Sergeants and MPO's)operate, and they follow their lead. Less than 2 years with this Agency makes you elligible for Sergeant, SRO, K-9, or Detective. Look it up.
Mike has more road experience than all of these officers with less than 2 years have combined.
I will always dislike the guy as long as he has that little man syndrome, but he does work. You just cannot deny him that.

03-25-2009, 12:22 AM
What we have now is a plethora of new officers who don't do a darn thing (not all, but most). Why? Because they see how senior officers (including Sergeants and MPO's)operate, and they follow their lead. Less than 2 years with this Agency makes you elligible for Sergeant, SRO, K-9, or Detective. Look it up.

Sounds like you need to come out of the closet as well my friend. :lol:

I would take Silver as a backup anytime. The guy is stand up and a good cop.

03-25-2009, 03:58 AM
What we have now is a plethora of new officers who don't do a darn thing (not all, but most). Why? Because they see how senior officers (including Sergeants and MPO's)operate, and they follow their lead. Less than 2 years with this Agency makes you elligible for Sergeant, SRO, K-9, or Detective. Look it up.

Sounds like you need to come out of the closet as well my friend. :lol:

I would take Silver as a backup anytime. The guy is stand up and a good cop.

Why would you slam me when I'm sticking up for the same guy? He's an excellent officer. Just not my choice to respond to an active shooter scene.

03-27-2009, 12:57 AM
Silver is as qualifed to be Chief about as much as Moore was more qualified than the other applicants to be the next FSU Detective. The shit around here never ceases to amaze me.

03-27-2009, 07:15 PM
And why is Moore not qualified to do that job? Who was your BFF who got passed over cuz that is what it comes down to isn't it?
I don't agree with KH on no specialized unit to speciallized unit. You will always open a position no matter who you put in the spot. As long as he has "yes men" telling him what he wants to hear, nothing will change. And I have some news for you younger guys - when all of our current command staff leaves and there are our current sargents in there, nothing will change then either. It never does. Whatever.

03-30-2009, 12:07 PM
I think Mike is an awesome person, He even looks out for the good of this department, no matter how bad it has gotten.

06-21-2009, 01:40 AM
I think people should acknowledge those who can not only lead, but demonstrate what being a good cop is.
Mike would only benefit his community as well as his fellow officers. He would certainly not be shirking his responsibilities.

06-21-2009, 01:49 AM
Dedication, experience, loyalty, and experience. Hmm...Isnt that what is needed. He has certainly shown all of these traits. He is a great police officer.

08-26-2009, 01:13 AM
Dedication, experience, loyalty, and experience. Hmm...Isnt that what is needed. He has certainly shown all of these traits. He is a great police officer.

Needed Hmmmm gosh you too

09-12-2009, 01:31 AM
WAY TO GO! Mike... Happy shopping for workout clothes! 24/7 ( if you know what i mean ;)

09-22-2009, 10:11 PM
Captain LD for Chief!

09-03-2010, 07:02 PM
Mike you may be small but you got a big heart and are a great cop

11-12-2010, 05:32 PM
And a big package.