PDA

View Full Version : Real vice cops uncut

08-08-2008, 03:05 AM
Man what is going on I asked a question about an agency in Orlando call MBI which I found out is a task force through the DA office. However what terms did it violate? I can't seem to find it? Where did it go?

MOD 1
08-08-2008, 03:15 AM
Man what is going on I asked a question about an agency in Orlando call MBI which I found out is a task force through the DA office. However what terms did it violate? I can't seem to find it? Where did it go?

I have no idea, I haven't seen it. I have been extremely busy working out kinks and issues with the new Software for the most part.

Mod 1

08-08-2008, 03:16 AM
the thread is still there....

everything looks cool to me.

08-08-2008, 03:18 AM

I assume you saw the show last night on SpikeTV. They have a website too http://www.mbi-police.org
To get more information you might ask about it on the Orange County S.O board. As far as I know FHP does not assign any personnel to MBI. What was your original question, though?

08-08-2008, 03:21 AM
the string is back thnks