PDA

View Full Version : Tally....Can you NOT make a decision?

08-06-2008, 02:32 PM
Can Tallahassee not make a decision anymore? Heres an example of their track record in decision making 101. Filling the Gulf County Lt. position.

Candidates: 2
Thats right only 2 candidates to pick from.

Ranking of candidates: Candidate A, Ranked NUMBER ONE on LT. LIST
Candidate B, 49th on list ( thats out of about 60 or so )

Background: A:Investigator, has worked both Woods, Fresh and saltwater
B: Works only saltwater, every now and then will call in on the river to make it appear he works freshwater. Will not even do that for hunting issues

Decision making record: A, has proven himself many times with being able to make decisions
B, Has proven himself uncountable times that he WILL NOT make a decision. Has a region wide reputation of asking for direction on every issue. Stays on the phone hours and hours simply asking what to do and how to do it. Has to ask SEVERAL people the same question before taking action.

Reputation among officers: A, Thought of with high regard, Honest, dependable
B, Thought of as an instagator, Gossiper, not trustworthy, cant keep information to himself. Talks behind officers backs. Disliked by the community. History of several I.A.'s.

So now you see the facts of the matter. Would this really need to go for another round of interviews? Looks like something else is going on here.

08-06-2008, 04:59 PM
did officer A promise you something? if you like him so much then let him be. you are only drawing negative attention to him. I know who you are refering to and i do not think he would post this,but it sure does look like he did. :?:

08-06-2008, 06:06 PM
Dude look at the FACTS of the post. Let them stand on their on. Why speculate on "promises"?
It looks "cloudy' to me. Looks like the old Buddy system at work agian. I dont even know where gulf county is, but makes me wonder about this promotion.

08-07-2008, 03:19 AM
Is it me or would it appear the person responsible for this post is most likely assigned to Gulf County? If it is and people are aware of who "Abby" is, he's the one most likely to have these kind of comments. ALL NEGATIVE!!

08-07-2008, 12:57 PM
Instigator? Gossiper? Not trustworthy? Can't keep information to himself? Talks about officers behind their backs? Disliked by community? These words describe Abby perfectly :!:

08-07-2008, 01:00 PM
Your region seems to be the most ****** up!

08-07-2008, 01:36 PM
Dont you like how people would rather try and figure out who the poster is, rather than comment on the post. What about the facts of the post? Who cares who starts a post or comments on a post. I guess when a post contains FACTS, its easier to deflect attention to the mystery author. One fact that can not be argued away is the fact that YOU READ THE POST! Now who is the winner? I could care less if Abby, Dabby or Scrabby wrote it. I wanna watch and see what develops. Geronimoooooooooooooooooooooooo

08-07-2008, 08:13 PM
I do believe there was a comment on the post. And who's to say that what this guy says are 'facts'? He's just another disgruntled employee busting on a good, high activity officer. And when information is being given out by somebody (Abby), you have to consider the source. Checking the promo list, I know exactly who Abby is talking about, and they are both great guys. Abby just doesn't care for candidate B because he is assigned to the same county as he is and candidate B works circles around him. Check the stats if you want your 'facts' cause they are available to any officer. To be continued........

08-08-2008, 03:21 AM
o.k .o.k o.k. who the hell is abby?

08-08-2008, 04:55 PM
He's the lazy guy in Gulf Co. He has always been the lowest producing officer in that Captain's area. He spends too much time complaining and not enough time working.

08-09-2008, 03:27 PM
Jacksonville just got one of those promoted