PDA

View Full Version : What's going on

08-03-2008, 03:05 PM
I am not the Sheriff and all I have read in all the blogs and things here and there are negatives about the agency and personnel. Let's start something new. Let's identify what's wrong so we can fix it. Is there anything wrong? This is not politics. This is the true CCSO. You can be anonymous it this forum just as I will be. Let's make this like an ombudsman program. Say what’s wrong anywhere in the agency and let’s fix it. I’ll get the information together and pass it on to the responsible person through email. I have the email set up and ready to go. I will not identify anyone and you have my most sincere work. Don’t be afraid to speak up we have to work here for some time and make it better for the people who follow in out footsteps. I will never discuss this forum on the street so that I’m not identified and you should do the same if you choose to participate.
Please don't start slamming agency members because all you do is make it worse. I really love this agency and the county. It hurts me to see us in disarray on a personal level (at least that is the appearance).

Suggested topics or other topic you have:

1. If there is some you think someone has done wrong or could improve in your opinion, write it without belittling them.
2. Equipment issues
3. Assignment issues
4. Man power allocation issues (provide suggestions)

Remember some of the topics might be bound by union negotiations in order to implement change.

For all of you new guys and gals on the agency you are very impressionable and you don’t have a tainted view yet. If you see something out there post it here or on the email address below. I want our agency to be the best and we have to do it together regardless who the Sheriff is. Also, you veterans if you want to email without posting here send an email. You can get an email address at yahoo, hotmail, gmail and keep it anonymous so that you can reply to the listed email address.
There are people on the agency that went through many elections before and have been divided ever since. Don’t let it happen to us.

Sincerely,
Brother Leo

BrotherleoCCSO@yahoo.com

08-04-2008, 04:55 PM
Hmmm. MT always uses the term "Brother" E-mailer beware!!!

08-05-2008, 02:33 AM
This is not MT and I work for the CCSO. I am one of you and Ive been there. This is an anonymous forum. Use the email to keep it even more anonymous. I believe I can make it happen.

08-15-2008, 12:38 AM
Come on brothers and sisters. OIsee your looking at my original post. We must unite and fix any problems that are out there. MCS blogs say morale is low. Is it? If so, what is it and let's fix it. I am a deputy just like you. I work hand and hand in with you. I am for the members of the department not the Sheriff. I am not the Sheriff and I am not a candidtae for Sheriff. I am a candidate for our sucess, benefit and whatever we as leos can get. I'll do what I can for any request that I receive.

And for you new guys, I heard about external pressures to support one candidate or the other. I dont care who you support that is your right. Regrardless who is Sheriff, I commit to you to hold what you write me in the utmost of secrets and I will not try to identify you. I dont care who your are. Just tell me what's going on. I care.

Brotherleoccso@yahoo.com

08-25-2008, 08:30 PM
MT is the lesser of two evils. His boys will be running wild if he is elected. MT will still think the are just perfect.