PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else see a problem ......

08-03-2008, 12:15 AM
with some of these MPO's? The couple of wannabe Sergeant's will probably ruin it for the rest.

08-03-2008, 02:07 AM
ITS JUST ANOTHER WAY FOR THE SGTS TO DO LESS WORK. NOW THE SGT ADVISES THE MPO WILL BE HANDLING THE RADIO AND YOU NEVER HEAR THE SGT THE REST OF THE DAY.....ITS MAKES SENSE IF THE SGT IS 10-6 IN A MEETING, GYM, ETC. FOR THE MPO TO RUN THE RADIO. BUT OF COURSE ITS RUN THE RADIO ALL DAY AND THE SGT DOES NOTHING.

WAIT WHEN WE GO TO OUR OWN RADIO IT WILL ONLY GET WORSE. I WONDER IF THE ADMIN REALLY THINKS THIS IS WHAT THE PROGRAM IS FOR? OWE THATS RIGHT LIKE THE CHIEF IS LISTENING TO THE RADIO..?

08-06-2008, 10:29 PM
"OWE THATS RIGHT LIKE THE CHIEF IS LISTENING TO THE RADIO..?"

That's the second funniest thing I have ever read on this site.

08-08-2008, 01:59 AM
"OWE THATS RIGHT LIKE THE CHIEF IS LISTENING TO THE RADIO..?"

That's the second funniest thing I have ever read on this site.

54 on responding to that. I'm central O.I.C.

08-09-2008, 02:27 PM
I'm gonna use a line (lie) that has been overly used in this agency. In fact I've heard it time and time again by not only officers, but by higher echelon. "I've never been on this site (or only visited once)". I myself only had one person in my sights when I first started to post. Yeah I've been on after proving my points, but really haven't posted a thing since some sort of change was made.
My goal now is to have some of these wannabe Sergeants, MPO's, and Officers start acting like Police officers. Instead of trying to show you're tied up on a call for an extended period of time, be productive. Instead of the Sergeants and MPO's avoiding or refusing to respond even to be a backup has to change. Having a dispatcher give out information on an emergency call three times to three different units only having to repeat it all over again (after a tone alert or two) for some Sergeant that's figuring out his retirement is absolutely ridiculous. Some of you guys/gals are completely embarrassing. I'm proud to work here, and you guys basically spit in my face everytime you do these things. SNAP OUT OF IT!!!!

08-09-2008, 07:16 PM
It's not easy making all those calculations AND house searching. Give us a break!

08-11-2008, 10:13 PM

Now now, DP has been on this Dept for 23 years, why should he work now?

08-14-2008, 10:03 PM
lmao

08-15-2008, 04:24 AM
He does have the sexiest calfs of all the MPOs!

08-15-2008, 11:14 PM

Is this the same officer that his vehicle ended up in the lake mysteriously

08-16-2008, 02:20 PM

DP or PD. They both ended up in the drink.

08-17-2008, 05:14 AM

DP or PD. They both ended up in the drink.

Either one could have Sgt.S.F. put a drop kick on your azz!!! Or he could just bore you to death with his retirement skills. Either way, just shoot me!!!!