PDA

View Full Version : another firing at lauderhill pd

07-30-2008, 03:44 PM
In case you did not hear, they are firing Tal also

07-30-2008, 08:58 PM
Whattttttt!!!!!!!!!!! Are they crazy!!!!!!!!! We are going to have no money left after all the law suits!!!!!! Good bye contract, take home cars, laptops, assault rifles, excetera.... Lauderhill will be bankrupt.

07-31-2008, 01:07 AM
This should be a lesson to us all. They will not stand behind their Officers for ANYTHING. We will have to do it.

We count for nothing as far as the City is concerned. Lets just count how many people have been fired in the last few months....and what for. Its unbeleviable.

Lets not forget there still is another person out on leave and will prob. get the same.

07-31-2008, 10:59 AM
At least he got paid a year to find a job! Who was really surprised with this move?

07-31-2008, 11:27 AM
Lauderhill has a history with make bad decisions with termination. Nothing changes.

07-31-2008, 09:57 PM
yeah they have fired some good cops who went onto other agencies and have shined there, lets not start with any names now cause we do not want to make lauderhill look bad, weather it was the officers getting fired while working at lauderhill for messing up on the road, through there field training process, not getting along with administration, or not being one of the boys, some how lauderhill found away to screw it up.

08-02-2008, 03:15 PM
Tal's family has money and I am certain his family will hire an outside attorney to come at the City just like Session's did. I think the PD has made a hard stance (not sure why after paying the guy for a year to stay home) but I do believe the CIty Manger will look beyond all of the fluff and see the truth. Good luck Tal and no matter what I believe you went to that call and so do most of the officers in the department.

08-02-2008, 03:23 PM
yeah they have fired some good cops who went onto other agencies and have shined there, lets not start with any names now cause we do not want to make lauderhill look bad, weather it was the officers getting fired while working at lauderhill for messing up on the road, through there field training process, not getting along with administration, or not being one of the boys, some how lauderhill found away to screw it up.

Most of the ones they fired were not good cops at all and if you look at the names you will see that. Most got jobs back because the administration did a very poor job documenting the truth about the officers and what they were about. Come to think of it most of the one's that got fired did exactly what they were accused of doing and still got jobs back! So please don't say they were good cop’s maybe just really lucky ones!

08-02-2008, 08:05 PM

Most of the ones they fired were not good cops at all and if you look at the names you will see that. Most got jobs back because the administration did a very poor job documenting the truth about the officers and what they were about. Come to think of it most of the one's that got fired did exactly what they were accused of doing and still got jobs back! So please don't say they were good cop’s maybe just really lucky ones!I totally agree with that last statement. We know that officers who are guilty of doing what they are accused of get those jobs back any ways. If they can get jobs back then so can the officers who were falsely accused, unjustly fired or treated unfairly like Solowsky, Tal and VanBeber.

08-02-2008, 08:35 PM
I agree with that too. Except for the fact that everyone knows that Tal did not go to that call. Everyone knows he was lazy to begin with, so why is it a surprise that he didnt show up to a delayed call? What are the benefits of someone or someones lying on him anyway?

08-02-2008, 08:47 PM
I agree with that too. Except for the fact that everyone knows that Tal did not go to that call. Everyone knows he was lazy to begin with, so why is it a surprise that he didnt show up to a delayed call? What are the benefits of someone or someones lying on him anyway?

That was a certain Sergeants fault for allowing him to only do traffic calls and accidents! He should have been forced to handle calls like every other person on his squad! I blame the Sergeants more for what transpired bottom line!

08-02-2008, 08:52 PM

Most of the ones they fired were not good cops at all and if you look at the names you will see that. Most got jobs back because the administration did a very poor job documenting the truth about the officers and what they were about. Come to think of it most of the one's that got fired did exactly what they were accused of doing and still got jobs back! So please don't say they were good cop’s maybe just really lucky ones!I totally agree with that last statement. We know that officers who are guilty of doing what they are accused of get those jobs back any ways. If they can get jobs back then so can the officers who were falsely accused, unjustly fired or treated unfairly like Solowsky, Tal and VanBeber.

Greg recorded the Chief what did you expect would happen? Tal is still a question if he really went to the call (I think he did) and Vanbeber needed to keep his mouth shut sometimes (although we know he is full of hot air). In fairness Greg is a really smart person and a strong leader but he did some stupid stuff which I am sure he will admit to and Tal I am sure would do things much different if he could rewind his life one and half years back! Vanbeber, well I think he would have taken the rats out sooner if he would have known! :devil:

08-02-2008, 09:06 PM

I wonder if you are one of the Officers that called Tal when stumbling on a DUI or a crash and was A: too lazy to do it yourself B: did not know how to do it, or and C: wanted to get out of paper work and knew he would take it....

08-03-2008, 12:19 AM
:oops: Whatever happened to issuing discipline to a person who committed an offence in the Department? I mean to fire someone and basically say "Your Trash. Get out". I would hope the City would have the ability to look past the infraction (anything short of criminal), issue a punishment and move on allowing the person the ability to learn and grow from the mistake. To terminate someone for some of the recent issues, such as GS Tal or VB is plain wrong. Look around to other departments and lets see what those cops are being fired for "Armed narcotics transportation like Hollywood". What’s next, your 5 minutes late to roll call and the City plans to set you on fire?!?!?

Let’s keep the punishment in line with the offence. Let’s not forget EVERYONE who is reading this has done something wrong in the Department, what if you got fired for something as equally petty.

What they did to VB is WRONG and we need to make sure it doesn’t happen ever again and make sure those who were responsible know it was wrong to turn on their own over something so stupid. And as for Tal, he deserves the benefit of the, the same as anyone else. I mean how Sgt E even still has a job. And let’s not forget Johnnie. I mean come on!!
:oops:

08-03-2008, 12:27 AM
Opps that should read "Benifit of the doubt". :evil:

08-03-2008, 03:20 PM
Most of the ones they fired were not good cops at all and if you look at the names you will see that. Most got jobs back because the administration did a very poor job documenting the truth about the officers and what they were about. Come to think of it most of the one's that got fired did exactly what they were accused of doing and still got jobs back! So please don't say they were good cop’s maybe just really lucky ones![/quote]I totally agree with that last statement. We know that officers who are guilty of doing what they are accused of get those jobs back any ways. If they can get jobs back then so can the officers who were falsely accused, unjustly fired or treated unfairly like Solowsky, Tal and VanBeber.[/quote]

Greg recorded the Chief what did you expect would happen? Tal is still a question if he really went to the call (I think he did) and Vanbeber needed to keep his mouth shut sometimes (although we know he is full of hot air). In fairness Greg is a really smart person and a strong leader but he did some stupid stuff which I am sure he will admit to and Tal I am sure would do things much different if he could rewind his life one and half years back! Vanbeber, well I think he would have taken the rats out sooner if he would have known! :devil:[/quote]You make it quite clear that you know nothing of what happened and that is not a bad thing. We are all in the dark about a lot of things and only a few know most of what really happened. All we have to go on right now putting all the bull aside is those officer's word.

UT says he is innocent and so does the state attorney and that is good enough for me. As for the one who said, "Everyone knows he was lazy to begin with, so why is it a surprise that he didnt show up to a delayed call?" That officer was "lazy" because he has a lot of pride in one aspect of this job that he loves to do much like another officer goingf through the ringer (SV). UT loves to do traffic and DUI. UT is my hero because instead of chasing dope dealers around so they can be back on the street, he takes very dangerous 3,000 puond missles on wheels of the road. That is something that you are scared to do. My cousin was killed in a DUI crash on her way home from her boyfriend's house. If there were more officers on the street not scared of DUIs, my cousin might still be alive.

If you talk to GS, he will tell you they full story about the whole recording the chief incident. His story makes sense. He made a couple unfortunate mistakes in a short period of time. These mistakes are the same ones that we all get written up for and we still have our jobs. Chief, city manager, whoever gave the word to fire GS was wrong! The punishment did not match the crime... or policy infraction.

Now that brings me to SV. SV did two things wrong. He turned his back to DS, Duke and TP just long enough to get three knives in his back and he worked too hard. Yes, SV violated the sacred code of lazieness. He refused to conform to the hide behind the desk game, the kiss the sergeant's bottom game and the just eek by with a couple citations per month game. We obviously do not know all the info here until the investigation is over but when we do, some people better be really good friends because they are going to be all they have in this agency when the smoke clears and the IA files are public record.

Isn't it a little funny that UT is put on administrative leave almost the same day he was to be assigned to traffic? This is why... Duke knew that if UT made traffic, he would team up with SV and together they would push him out of his cushy, no work acting sergeant position. Being good friends with EF and EF being good friends (Hanging out after work buddies) with the person in charge of IA at the time... well you can see where I am going with this. The only reason that SV stayed in traffic as long as he did despite Duke's many attempts to get him out was because SV made the department shine. The chief liked the great light that SV put the department in. SV has done things for this agency that no one has ever done. The chief saw through the multiple attempts to tarnish his image. Can the chief see through this one or is our hero finished?

There is a moral to this story looming out there and here it is. Kill your passion. When you really love something, you have to let it go or it will bite you. The entire agency knows that MC and her sidekick YP would get thier hair and nails done while on duty when they worked B-1 and this ritual continues to this day. MC is still a coward after all these years. Our VIN unit has been about as active as Parkland VINif there is a such thing. Our DB has a couple of pompus and arrogant Detectives that went a little over board with the OT and it is all OK. This behavior is acceptable because these people I may have or may have not mentioned are not passionate about thier work. They just eek by doing the bare minimum as required by the chief of police. If fair is fair and right is right, Duke, TP and DS would be back on road patrol and SV, UT and Mauer would be in traffic revamping the whole unit and making it something that the entire state of FL would be proud of.

Good luck UT, SV and GS. Even more luck to DS, Duke and TP, I am praying to God every night that you see the light and understand the errors of your ways. God bless.

08-03-2008, 07:51 PM
The entire agency knows that MC and her sidekick YP would get thier hair and nails done while on duty when they worked B-1 and this ritual continues to this day. MC is still a coward after all these years. Our VIN unit has been about as active as Parkland VINif there is a such thing. Our DB has a couple of pompus and arrogant Detectives that went a little over board with the OT and it is all OK. This behavior is acceptable because these people I may have or may have not mentioned are not passionate about thier work. They just eek by doing the bare minimum as required by the chief of police. If fair is fair and right is right, Duke, TP and DS would be back on road patrol and SV, UT and Mauer would be in traffic revamping the whole unit and making it something that the entire state of FL would be proud of.

Wow this is better the admission to the movies! Really the nails that is awesome I thought having sex on duty was bad but that takes the cake! Not who you know it is who you blow! :devil:

08-05-2008, 02:15 AM
They just eek by doing the bare minimum as required by the chief of police. If fair is fair and right is right, Duke, TP and DS would be back on road patrol and SV, UT and Mauer would be in traffic revamping the whole unit and making it something that the entire state of FL would be proud of.

Please refrain from my name being added to this message board. Thank You!!

08-05-2008, 02:17 AM
ok, the little dancing devil thing was funnny like 20 posts ago. Use a different smiley face already! :devil:

By the way, entering this confirmation code SUCKS!

08-07-2008, 01:02 AM
ok, the little dancing devil thing was funnny like 20 posts ago. Use a different smiley face already! :devil:

By the way, entering this confirmation code SUCKS!

Excuse me???? I personally think that the devil is cute. Kinda reminds me of willson. Not meant in a bad way. just the first thing that comes to mind :mrgreen:

08-15-2008, 01:39 AM
They need to put Bebber back on his motor! THIS PLACE IS A FLIPPIN' JOKE!

08-15-2008, 02:30 AM
They need to put Bebber back on his motor! THIS PLACE IS A FLIPPIN' JOKE!

Bebber? Motor? Flippin? Wow you really need to lay off this site before you get in more trouble. Spies are everywhere looking for reasons to nail people. Hide in the woodwork my friend it is not worth posting on this site! Friendly advice.

09-04-2008, 11:15 PM
Whens Vanbeber coming back! People in Lauderhill are driving like maniacs. Its a free for all. The traffic unit is not doing anything and no one has any reason to abide by traffic laws in Lauderhill.

09-05-2008, 12:53 AM
I dont think he is. I think the Chief is in the process of firing another good officer. Whats going on around here?!?!?!?

09-05-2008, 01:09 AM
That will be the biggest mistake this department will ever make. If hes fired, it sends a strong message to everyone who works hard for Lauderhill. You work hard, you put all your heart into it, you will be fired at the drop of a hat. Maybe a couple of us should group up and complaine that T-4 has been sexually harassing us. It would be as true as whatever lies he said about SV we should give it a try. In fact it sounds more possible than whatever he said SV did. The whole traffic unit has no respect, everyone hates all of you and talks so much behind your backs. I hope you sleep good at nite.

09-05-2008, 09:38 AM
Dont do that, then you would be no better then T-4. Havent you seen the department fire enuff good hard working officers over the last few months. They dont care. I dont think any of those officers should have been fired. They made mistakes, so issue disclipline, not fire them. It shows the city thinks nobody has any value to them after a mistake.

FIRE CHUCKLES!!!!!

09-14-2008, 03:52 AM
Yeah how the hell can one city who is hurting for good officers, fire so many?? why not discipline the rooks on prob? Why was Tal lied to for so long about the outcome of his investigation? Why is VB not on the road? Lauderhill sux I would rather work for Hallandale Bch!

09-14-2008, 05:39 AM
I think I may have figured this place out.

Lauderhill has become the training grounds for the county. You come here, get trained, certified and then go elsewhere.

How does the city combat this you ask? How do they keep cops from leaving on your mind? I think this may be fact.

The city waits for you to screwup. Then, they turn any kind of policy violation into the crime of the century. As a result, your personal file is saturated with write-ups, suspensions and other garbage that would prevent you from going elsewhere. Yes, Lauderhill fires many officers, but EVERY one of them thus far has gotten their jobs back. Even though they won, it still looks really bad because no one really knows the truth. Your considered a liability or a risk at this point. Unfortunately, not many officers have commendations in their files to outnumber the negativity because sergeants around here don't wanna help us out. We have cops arresting burglary guys, robbery guys and even homicide suspects without receiving recognition for these arrests. Some of the cities biggest dope arrests have stemmed from 10-50's from patrol officers. The A2 guys just got a bank robber in custody, recovered the money and even the guards gun along with the suspects gun. I'm sure someone will get written up for some kind of policy violation.

I enjoy working here, but you have to watch your a$$. This place has changed and not for the better in my opinion. Now we have AVL in every cop car. The city has no trust in us. Next, cameras and mics.We have too many over zealous delta units and we are way to top heavy in regards to administration.

To my fellow LPD colleagues, be careful out there and be safe.

Remember rule # 1, go home the same exact way you came in. rule # 2....forget everything else and refer back to rule # 1.

One of my FTO's drilled this into my head every day. Its the ultimate rule!

09-14-2008, 07:25 PM
What does it tell you when Officers are sueing the city they have worked for. I see UT has filed a suit against the City (Found it in a search of Broward County Records during a case).

I hope he nails them to the wall. Good luck UT

Let that be a lesson to all of you. Thats what it takes to survive in this place. When will you learn the City is out to get everyone.

09-14-2008, 08:06 PM
What does it tell you when Officers are sueing the city they have worked for. I see UT has filed a suit against the City (Found it in a search of Broward County Records during a case).

Let that be a lesson to all of you. Thats what it takes to survive in this place. When will you learn the City is out to get everyone.

;-) http://www.clerk-17th-flcourts.org/bcco ... ected+Case (http://www.clerk-17th-flcourts.org/bccoc2/pubsearch/case_summary.asp?hidCaseNumber=CACE08027635&CACE08027635=CIV&hidSendingPage=search_results&hidCourtType=CIV&hidGeneralType=CIV&hidS=party_public&SearchT=&mscssid=&user_type=&hidPageName=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.clerk-17th-flcourts.org%2Fbccoc2%2Fpubsearch%2Fpublic_search. asp%3F&btnSummary=View+Selected+Case) :devil:

09-14-2008, 10:48 PM

;-) http://www.clerk-17th-flcourts.org/bcco ... ected+Case (http://www.clerk-17th-flcourts.org/bccoc2/pubsearch/case_summary.asp?hidCaseNumber=CACE08027635&CACE08027635=CIV&hidSendingPage=search_results&hidCourtType=CIV&hidGeneralType=CIV&hidS=party_public&SearchT=&mscssid=&user_type=&hidPageName=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.clerk-17th-flcourts.org%2Fbccoc2%2Fpubsearch%2Fpublic_search. asp%3F&btnSummary=View+Selected+Case) :devil:

That case is an injuction that was filed in regards to UT's case, it is not a suit or anything like that. Do not write anything if you don't know the details, you might hurt an Officer trying to fight for his job back, even if you mean well...

09-15-2008, 02:30 AM
Thats right you tell him Tal!!!

I you say anything else....he will file an injunction on you too.

09-15-2008, 04:43 AM
Thats right you tell him Tal!!!

I you say anything else....he will file an injunction on you too.Were you born an anus hole or did you go through extensive training? I hope you get fired and have to fight tooth and nail to get your job back. What ever, I hope you die.

09-21-2008, 10:08 PM
:cop: so is Tal coming back, or is he fired?

09-22-2008, 04:02 AM
For what this command, particularly Rames and the city did to Tal, they are worse than Satan. To screw with a man for almost 2 years because he refused to just admit to something he didn't do for what? Rames, why do you hate Tal? Feranda, why do you treat everyone like low down dirty trash? Do you understand that as direct result of how bad you treat your police force, not one of them would urinate on you if you were on fire? You, Rames, the rest of our command and the city commisioners who refuse to back the police force sworn to protect the city will be going to burn in hell. The flames of hell will engulf them as they scream and beg for the mercy they refused to provide for those they hurt. I hope you sleep well at night in your beds of lies and inhumanity.

Citizens of Lauderhill, remember when re-election approaches for these tired old commisioners who do not care about your safety... Vote for someone else, anyone else!

09-23-2008, 03:06 PM
Wow lots of anger. Not hard to figure out who wrote this one!!

09-23-2008, 03:07 PM
Lots of anger here. Not hard to figure out wh wrote this one.

09-24-2008, 03:48 AM
For what this command, particularly Rames and the city did to Tal, they are worse than Satan. To screw with a man for almost 2 years because he refused to just admit to something he didn't do for what? Rames, why do you hate Tal? Feranda, why do you treat everyone like low down dirty trash? Do you understand that as direct result of how bad you treat your police force, not one of them would urinate on you if you were on fire? You, Rames, the rest of our command and the city commisioners who refuse to back the police force sworn to protect the city will be going to burn in hell. The flames of hell will engulf them as they scream and beg for the mercy they refused to provide for those they hurt. I hope you sleep well at night in your beds of lies and inhumanity.

Citizens of Lauderhill, remember when re-election approaches for these tired old commisioners who do not care about your safety... Vote for someone else, anyone else!

I think that you need to stay off of LEO Affairs and get some anger management help really quick! Everyone including Tal knew he would be fired and that was the hand that was dealt when he was sent home. He was lucky to get a year paid vacation and most likely he will get a few more dollars if he gets his job back (if that is). Smart money would be to leave like Devito did if you do get your job back! Sometimes the best part of the movie is the ending not what lead up to it!

09-24-2008, 03:59 PM
Reading this guys (its Tal obviously) posts about the firings make me want to just end it all. How much more depressing can this site be??? When will there be something good worth reading on here not related to something SO DEPRESSING about Lauderhill??

If anybody needs me Ill be in the garage with the car running (just kidding LOL)

09-25-2008, 12:57 AM
Reading this guys (its Tal obviously) posts about the firings make me want to just end it all. How much more depressing can this site be??? When will there be something good worth reading on here not related to something SO DEPRESSING about Lauderhill??

If anybody needs me Ill be in the garage with the car running (just kidding LOL)You should see how that car and garage thing works. By the way, you are the only person who does not support Tal so I am pretty sure that Tal does not have to come on here and toot his own horn.Those people mentioned in that post all have very low reviews from everyone.

09-25-2008, 01:14 AM
Dont put words in my mouth.
I support him a great deal. Just tired of hearing about it on here. Isnt there anything more uplifting we can all speak of?? Thats my point. No bashing...just looking for a different topic (Something not so down).

ahving trouble commin up w/ something arent you. Thats my point !!

09-25-2008, 10:32 AM

If anybody needs me Ill be in the garage with the car running (just kidding LOL)You should see how that car and garage thing works. By the way, you are the only person who does not support Tal so I am pretty sure that Tal does not have to come on here and toot his own horn.Those people mentioned in that post all have very low reviews from everyone.

If it was not Tal who is it? No one and I mean no one is at the PD talking about Tal. Sorry but Tal is not the point of matter these days so if it is not Tal writing this crap who is it? We are not stupid as some might think so drop this crap no one cares anymore this issue is over! We all know the outcome get on with life!

09-25-2008, 12:16 PM
just to be clear I only posted once on this site, when I congratulated Winders. I really did not want to come on this site and comment, but just so there will be no confusions...

I am coming back to LPD soon enough and going to BII. My issue is resolved and I am happy to be back to work. To all who suported me in the last year +, thank you so much!!

Be safe out there brothers and sisters!!!!

Tal #334

P.s.
The last guy was right, we do need positive posts in here!!!!! :D

09-25-2008, 05:01 PM
I love how these people feel they need to get on here and defend themselves over what we all know is silly $hit. Thanks again for lowering yourself to answer these idiots. I am sure they appreciate the extra play !!

Word to the wise. Dont respond and keep your dignity. It all dies out in a few days anyway..

11-27-2008, 02:27 PM
Well obviously Tal was not fired. Before posting and starting chaos get the facts!

12-07-2008, 06:41 PM
The worst move you all ever made was leaving BSO and going back to Lauderhill PD. Your city is a joke to EVERYONE !!!!!