PDA

View Full Version : patrol equipment

07-31-2008, 03:01 AM
why do supervisors have radar units in their patrol cars ??? when was the last time any of us has ever heard a supervisor give a speeding ticket (with the exception of the traffic sgt who is 10-8) ??? so with this in mind why are road officers always begging for radar units to no avail, let alone any other type of POLICE EQUIPMENT for that matter. someone help me out here, please ?!?!!

oh yeah one more thing. why do supervisors and the bike unit all need new cars while patrol officers drive around in 8 year old patrol vehicles with over 120,000 miles on them. thanks for looking out for our safety, my family really appreciates it !!!! glad to see the union stepping it up for us !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

07-31-2008, 06:42 AM
Yes can someone please tell me why??

Bike Patrol

Oreilly, Newbury. Weathers, Morrisey = all have newer cars and computers

Newell & Curr - share car, no computer. Rumor has it there about to each get their own car, one will get a 2008 with computer; and there ALL supposed to be on bikes....... meanwhile you have apatrol officers fighting for cars?????? WHERE IS THE JUSTICE IN THAT?????????????

07-31-2008, 12:42 PM
I can understand Morrisey, he has enuff time on. The others are too new. The bike unit used to not have any vehicles assigned to it, unless you already had one due to being senior.

As bad as the fleet is, and the way the city manager is crunching numbers, I believe the expected new cars need to go to road patrol, PERIOD. There should be ONE patrol vehicle assigned to the bike unit, which remains at headquarters. This patrol vehicle should be shared by the entire unit.

07-31-2008, 05:08 PM
Hey little girls, why dont you stop crying about what you do not have? Just go to work and do your job and everything that you deserve will come to you. I bet all of you sissys have been on for less than 2 years. You guys are the biggest losers. GET OVER IT. IF YOU ARE THAT UNHAPPY GO TO THE COUNTY OR CAPE. WE MADE IT WITHOUT YOU??? NOW GO BACK TO WORK... LOSER OR BETTER YET PAT YOUR PANTIES DRY AND GET ON THE BIKE UNIT.

07-31-2008, 05:15 PM
hey billy you are just as lame/stupid as your name. go sail away on the loveboat with the rest of the scumbags, numb nuts. in case you are to dumb to look around the station everyone is leaving for other agencies.....keep up the good work running everyone off and playing dolls with the delta love triangle loser !!!!!

07-31-2008, 05:19 PM
FIRST OF ALL THE BIKE GUYS FOR THE MOST PART (B.O.,KM;SN;) HAVE HAD TAKEHOMES FOR ALONG TIME.

1)ONE OF THE STIPULATIONS (MGMT) SHOULD HAVE PLACED ON BIKE PERSONNEL, PRIOR FOR THEM ENTERING THE (BIKE UNIT), IS TO ENTER AMONG THEMESELVES A SHARED TAKE HOME POLICY AMONGST THE UNIT I.E.(IF 6 PEOPLE ARE IN THE UNIT THEN ONLY 3 CARS) THIS WOULD FREE UP (3) CARS,FOR PATROL.

2)WHY DOES STATION 2 NEED NEW CARS?, AND THE NEW CARS THEY ARE PURCHASING ARE (POS'S) ANY WAY(FORD TAURUS,AND DODGE PRODUCT, PLEASE!!!!)....STATION 2 COULD HAVE RECYCLED CROWN VICS FROM PATROL SGT'S, LT'S CARS AND OTHER BRASS VEHICLES(2-3 YRS OLD, PAINTED WITH A SOLID NEW COLOR PAINT JOB (FROM THE INFAMOUS BARN OR A MAACO PAINT AND BODY).

3) THE PATROL DIVISION WOULD RECEIVE QUALITY (2-3 YR OLD VEHICLES) FOR THEIR TAKE HOMES (EVERYONE GETS A TAKE HOME) FROM THE SAVINGS/ SURPLUS OF MONEY BEING SAVED IN A 3 YR PERIOD, FROM NOT PURCHASING NEW CARS FOR STATION 2.

4)HAVE 10-15 POOL CARS FULL TIME IN THE PARKING LOT, MAINTAINED IN WORKING CONDITION BY A QUARTERMASTER OR, SUPPLY GUYS ( HONESTLY DOING THEIR BEST TO MAINTAIN THE FLEET).

5)THE COMPUTER ISSUE..WELL THAT PROBABLY WILL ALWAYS REMAIN UNRESOLVED(HOW ABOUT FINDING A BETTER WAY TO WRITE GRANTS)

6) JOIN REV.O'TOOLE IN A PRAYER SESSION

07-31-2008, 07:01 PM
first someone on the third floor has to care about us on the first floor first.

07-31-2008, 08:56 PM
Hey i care about you guys on the first floor! But then again the only time i go to the third floor is to visit the locker room bathroom when i really have to take a daniels.

08-01-2008, 12:21 AM
Ya'll got a good job with a good agency. You just buried a brother and you're *****ing about patrol equipment? Shameful.

Be thankful for what you've got. Stay safe, boys and girls.

08-01-2008, 04:34 AM
I know it. As soon as Daniels left the place broke out in chaos. As much as you guys moaned and complained about the man you have to admit that he kept the place in decent running order. Now that he is gone the troops are fighting among each other. I for one admit that the chief had many faults but he was certainly a leader who kept the place running.

08-01-2008, 01:12 PM
YO ADRIAN!! REMEMBER THIS, THAT A GOOD LEADER WOULD REALIZE THAT VACATIONS AND WEDDINGS ARE OPTIONAL..BUT FUNERALS ARE MANDATORY, ESPECIALLY WHEN THE FUNERAL IS FOR ONE OF YOUR SOLDIERS!!!

08-01-2008, 02:54 PM
adrian- he never ran anything except his bigoted evil monarchy- so check the yellow pages for a rehab, because you must be on crack.

08-02-2008, 02:46 AM
Adrian??? Why are you still kissing Daniels a**? He is not around to promote your stupid a**.

08-02-2008, 05:31 AM
Boo hoo hoo, "I have to drive a car with 120,000 miles on it...." Some of you arse clowns don't even deserve to drive a patrol car period. You should be out there walking the beat. You're not worth a crap as an officer anyway...Go do some real police work, get your hands dirty, and make an arrest. I'm not talking about taking shoplifters at the Mall either. While your still whinin' about not having a car, I'll be dinin' at the Elephant Bar!!! HAHAHAHA

08-02-2008, 11:42 PM
I never knew it was that bad in Ft Myers. I think your dept needs to join together. Cars and radar units don't make good cops. Hang in there and stick together.