PDA

View Full Version : Stolen AR15

07-31-2008, 01:39 AM
I heard an AR15 got stolen out of an unmarked vehicle a few days ago. Does anyone have information on this?

07-31-2008, 02:08 AM
Get outta here.

07-31-2008, 02:26 AM
Nice try reporter!!!!!

07-31-2008, 03:13 AM
Nice try reporter!!!!!

A repoter would never say "got stolen".

07-31-2008, 03:40 AM
Man guys, am I that obvious? Come on, I really don't have any "officials who speak only under the condition of anonyminity" in the central Broward area to ask. C'mon, somebody gemme my exclusive, pretty please!!!! They'll all make fun of me back at the 'plex if I don't get this on the 11 o'clock news...

07-31-2008, 12:26 PM
It's true.

07-31-2008, 05:56 PM
Rumor has it that a certain CI Sergeant there lost his assault rifle. Guess his rifle rack wasn't working or wasn't installed...

No signs of forced entry to the vehicle...

07-31-2008, 06:33 PM
Rumor has it that a certain CI Sergeant there lost his assault rifle. Guess his rifle rack wasn't working or wasn't installed...

No signs of forced entry to the vehicle...

What a Rat. I pray you don't work in that district.

08-01-2008, 05:47 AM
Yeah his car was unlocked at his house and the gun was not locked or anything. Sounds like a policy violation to me. But of course management will cover for him like always.

08-01-2008, 11:34 AM
With co-workers like this rat fxck that replied who needs enemies

08-01-2008, 05:58 PM
It sucks that in this agency you have to be aware of the enemy out there as well as the ones in our own agency. Commrodity is definitely something that's missing in our agency.

08-01-2008, 08:48 PM
It sucks that in this agency you have to be aware of the enemy out there as well as the ones in our own agency. Commrodity is definitely something that's missing in our agency.

REPEAT: CAMARADERIE>>>
ca·ma·ra·de·rie /ˌkɑməˈrɑdəri, -ˈrædə-, ˌkæmə-/ Spelled Pronunciation[kah-muh-rah-duh-ree :roll:

08-01-2008, 08:52 PM

ca·ma·ra·de·rie /ˌkɑməˈrɑdəri, -ˈrædə-, ˌkæmə-/ Spelled Pronunciation[kah-muh-rah-duh-ree :roll:

I'm glad you took the time to at least look it up. I hope you read the definition too.

08-02-2008, 06:52 PM

ca·ma·ra·de·rie /?k?m??r?d?ri, -?ræd?-, ?kæm?-/ Spelled Pronunciation[kah-muh-rah-duh-ree :roll:

I'm glad you took the time to at least look it up. I hope you read the definition too.

CAMARADERIE is a two way street.

08-03-2008, 02:37 AM
It's like they say... Professional Courtesy goes both ways. Guess you've never worked around this Sergeant or else you'd never stand up for him. Even his own detectives can't stand him.

08-03-2008, 02:53 AM
It's like they say... Professional Courtesy goes both ways. Guess you've never worked around this Sergeant or else you'd never stand up for him. Even his own detectives can't stand him.

So know we only look out for each other if we like someone. Well so much for professional courtesy, loyalty or even the thin blue line. Maybe you would hold up backing someone up too, since its only about the quid pro quo with you. I can hear you now. I didn't respond to his screams for help since no one likes him anyway and he took my days off at shift bid. I doubt you ever even worked for him since although he is not your type of supervisor, he has rarely ever gone to paper on anyone. Screams and yells but does NOT go to IA if it can in any way be avoided and that's a fact you can check for yourself. As for posting the active IA info on this public website I actually wish you were just an old school rat who would just call IA himself and at least keep it in the agency. These new rats with the public airing of every mistake and IA makes me sick.

08-07-2008, 12:16 AM
Please tell me this is not true.......

08-08-2008, 01:45 PM
We back our sergeant 100%, where are you getting your 43 from? Just like we would back anyone else. Way to go leaking the info on an active criminal and internal investigation though, GREAT job. What did he ever do to you that you didn't deserve?

08-10-2008, 04:49 PM
We back our sergeant 100%, where are you getting your 43 from? Just like we would back anyone else. Way to go leaking the info on an active criminal and internal investigation though, GREAT job. What did he ever do to you that you didn't deserve?

He told someone he was quitting? Is that true?

09-14-2008, 11:25 PM

He told someone he was quitting? Is that true?

Did he quit yet? Did his gun get found?

09-15-2008, 01:32 AM
Who ever started this post has a very low self esteem of himself, has no life, and is BSO's biggest RAT. You'll get yours. KARMA is right around the corner, and she loves to pay unwelcomed visits.

09-22-2008, 05:57 PM
Looks like the story had been picked up by CBS4:

http://cbs4.com/local/assault.rifle.bso.2.787779.html

12-04-2008, 12:55 PM

Did they find the gun yet?

Did the Sergeant receive any disciplinary action?

12-04-2008, 01:04 PM

Did they find the gun yet?

Did the Sergeant receive any disciplinary action?

You must be desperate for gossip to revive a post from july.

12-04-2008, 02:12 PM

You just figured this out in 2008? Since you are just becoming aware of things I'd like to let you in on a little secret.....

We landed on the moon!

as far as the other comment about covering up this incident for him, when was the last time he did something wrong and was covered up? If anything he was put in CI because the previous Sgt was grossly involved in the POWERTRAC issue and they moved her into recruiting to hide her from the SAO office. If anything SHE should have been arrested instead they covered her up. RL is abrasive at times but he is a good CI Sgt! Yes he screwed up but no one will cover for this guy because he is a good hardworking cop, it's the loose jerks who keep getting away with things. (SW, LR, MM and all the other former Oakland Park District POWERTRAC thugs)

12-08-2008, 11:11 PM

Could not be anymore true! What a shame...I miss the old days.