Captain – Meisenhiemer
Lt Chalafant

BC
Captain Taylor
LT Dodge

Tampa
Cpt Harris
LT Bisset

OMG!! :roll: Have you gone off your meds?

07-30-2008, 01:55 PM
Chief Will

Major Auer - Operations

Major McDaniel – Support

Captain Rowland – Support

LT Support/ IA/ Training - Zamora

Hollywood
Captain Morris - Operations
LT - Campo

Brighton
Captain – Meisenhiemer
Lt Chalafant

BC
Captain Taylor
LT Dodge

Tampa
Cpt Harris
LT Bisset

OMG!! :roll: Have you gone off your meds? I AGREE MOST OF THE NAMES MENTIONED ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO BE A SUPERVISOR. WILL HAS GOT TO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT CHARLIE MADE SOME BAD PROMOTIONS. WILL HAS GOT TO CHANGE THE STRUCTURE OF THIS DEPT. WE NEVER NEEDED A MAJOR. CHANGE MY HURT SOME FEELINGS BUT IT'S FOR THE BEST. ALWAYS REMEMBER CRITICS ARE YOUR BEST FRIENDS, LISTEN. TAKE CARE OF THE OFFICERS AND THE COMMUNITY. JUST MY OPINION. I SEE IT COMING.

07-30-2008, 04:07 PM
Chief Will

Major Auer - Operations

Major McDaniel – Support

Captain Rowland – Support

LT Support/ IA/ Training - Zamora

Hollywood
Captain Morris - Operations
LT - Campo

Brighton
Captain – Meisenhiemer
Lt Chalafant

BC
Captain Taylor
LT Dodge

Tampa
Cpt Harris
LT Bisset

OMG!! :roll: Have you gone off your meds? I AGREE MOST OF THE NAMES MENTIONED ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO BE A SUPERVISOR. WILL HAS GOT TO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT CHARLIE MADE SOME BAD PROMOTIONS. WILL HAS GOT TO CHANGE THE STRUCTURE OF THIS DEPT. WE NEVER NEEDED A MAJOR. CHANGE MY HURT SOME FEELINGS BUT IT'S FOR THE BEST. ALWAYS REMEMBER CRITICS ARE YOUR BEST FRIENDS, LISTEN. TAKE CARE OF THE OFFICERS AND THE COMMUNITY. JUST MY OPINION. I SEE IT COMING.

I agree are you off your meds, What has Bisset done except send out 1000 email at once. Auer, since he has been here I never have met him, Yeah great idea, make another major position, Then you will complain that you dont have equipment because there is no money left in the budget.
After looking at your hierarchy pyramid, why dont you just make everyone a captain. There is a place where this would be good.... How about Fantasy Land

07-30-2008, 04:39 PM
Bisset a LT again. You must be smokin crack rock. That guy is evil. He should have been fired years ago.

07-30-2008, 04:43 PM
I think you got it all wrong. Yates should be Brighton Capt. and Norton LT. Meisinhemer --- wish you well in your retirement.

07-30-2008, 06:02 PM
LET'S BE NICE BUT HONEST. VERY FEW OF THE NAMES MENTIONED CAN NOT MAKE A DECISION AND CAN NOT GIVE ADVISE TO OFFICERS. WE KNOW WHO THEY ARE AND THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE. THEN WE HAVE ALL THE YES PEOPLE. WHY HAVE ANY BRASS, THEY ALWAYS ANSWER YES AND CAN'T MAKE A DECISION. WILL, YOU NEED HELP. THE CHIEF IS ALWAYS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DEPT. TAKE CARE OF THE OFFICERS, GET THIS DEPT. BACK THE WAY IT WAS. JUST SOME ADVISE.

07-30-2008, 06:36 PM
Bisset a LT again. You must be smokin crack rock. That guy is evil. He should have been fired years ago. you absolutely must be on crack! bisset is a real Piece of trash that guy definitley should have been fired a long time ago! If I am not mistaken from what I hear ! bisset was behind getting alot of guys fired including Phil Ferris & Ron Yates, Let,s face it bisset would not make a pimple on a real cops ass! let alone a LT., Will is a smart guy that will not forget the people that helped him get where he is, he will make good decisions when faced with them.

07-30-2008, 08:35 PM
Bisset a LT again. You must be smokin crack rock. That guy is evil. He should have been fired years ago. you absolutely must be on crack! bisset is a real Piece of trash that guy definitley should have been fired a long time ago! If I am not mistaken from what I hear ! bisset was behind getting alot of guys fired including Phil Ferris & Ron Yates, Let,s face it bisset would not make a pimple on a real cops ass! let alone a LT., Will is a smart guy that will not forget the people that helped him get where he is, he will make good decisions when faced with them.

Bisset has been promoted and demoted so many times i cant even count. He serves no purpose except sending out emails on how a pocket protector is actually a bomb that was found in North Dakota. Chief can and will trim away some of the extra fat at this dept,, I dont understand what have of the cops here do. Going on senior trips,, now that is money well spent. While they are doing that,, real cops are doing their job. I trust in the Chief's decision making and he will continue to make good ones. The ones that cant make a decision,, need to leave

07-30-2008, 10:22 PM
OFFICERS AND BRASS SHOULD GET OUT OF THE CARS AND START TALKING TO COMMUNITY MEMBERS. OFFICERS NEED TO WALK AND TALK MORE. I HEARD LT. HARRIS WAS WALKING AROUND AND BACKING UP OFFICERS AND THE SGT'S ARE TAKING REPORTS AND BACKING UP OFFICERS, GOOD TEAM WORK, THIS IS WHAT WILL WANTS TO SEE. THANKS

07-31-2008, 03:04 PM
OFFICERS AND BRASS SHOULD GET OUT OF THE CARS AND START TALKING TO COMMUNITY MEMBERS. OFFICERS NEED TO WALK AND TALK MORE. I HEARD LT. HARRIS WAS WALKING AROUND AND BACKING UP OFFICERS AND THE SGT'S ARE TAKING REPORTS AND BACKING UP OFFICERS, GOOD TEAM WORK, THIS IS WHAT WILL WANTS TO SEE. THANKSWHAT REPORTS DO YOU GUYS TAKE, ARE YOU KIDDING ME. THE ONLY RES THAT TAKES ENOUGH REPORTS AT TIMES THAT THE SGT MIGHT HAVE TO HELP IS HOLLYWOOD, AND THE SGT'S WILL NOT RIGHT ONE IF THEIR LIVES DEPENDED ON IT.

07-31-2008, 03:32 PM
OFFICERS AND BRASS SHOULD GET OUT OF THE CARS AND START TALKING TO COMMUNITY MEMBERS. OFFICERS NEED TO WALK AND TALK MORE. I HEARD LT. HARRIS WAS WALKING AROUND AND BACKING UP OFFICERS AND THE SGT'S ARE TAKING REPORTS AND BACKING UP OFFICERS, GOOD TEAM WORK, THIS IS WHAT WILL WANTS TO SEE. THANKSWHAT REPORTS DO YOU GUYS TAKE, ARE YOU KIDDING ME. THE ONLY RES THAT TAKES ENOUGH REPORTS AT TIMES THAT THE SGT MIGHT HAVE TO HELP IS HOLLYWOOD, AND THE SGT'S WILL NOT RIGHT ONE IF THEIR LIVES DEPENDED ON IT. SGT'S AND THE BRASS SHOULD BACK UP OFFICERS AND IF THE OFFICERS ARE BACKED UP THE SGT'S SHOULD WRITE THE REPORT. IF THE NEW CHIEF HEARS THAT SGT'S DON'T BACK UP THEIR OFFICER OR WRITE REPORTS HE WILL ADDRESS IT. IN ORDER TO HAVE THE RESPECT OF THE OFFICERS SGT'S MUST STEP UP AND SHOW THEIR LEADERSHIP, IF THEY DON'T THEY SHOULD LOSE THE 3 STRIPES. AGREE? EVERYONE HAS TO WORK TOGETHER.

07-31-2008, 05:55 PM
OFFICERS AND BRASS SHOULD GET OUT OF THE CARS AND START TALKING TO COMMUNITY MEMBERS. OFFICERS NEED TO WALK AND TALK MORE. I HEARD LT. HARRIS WAS WALKING AROUND AND BACKING UP OFFICERS AND THE SGT'S ARE TAKING REPORTS AND BACKING UP OFFICERS, GOOD TEAM WORK, THIS IS WHAT WILL WANTS TO SEE. THANKSWHAT REPORTS DO YOU GUYS TAKE, ARE YOU KIDDING ME. THE ONLY RES THAT TAKES ENOUGH REPORTS AT TIMES THAT THE SGT MIGHT HAVE TO HELP IS HOLLYWOOD, AND THE SGT'S WILL NOT RIGHT ONE IF THEIR LIVES DEPENDED ON IT.

Are you kidding me,, Hollywood, Hollywood, Hollywood, How many officers are on a shift in Hollywood. exactly. All the other reservations that have only two officers a squad hit times where calls are holding. If a rez gets 10 calls a shift and there is only two officers, do the math. So dont make it sound like Hollywood is the only reservation that has calls. You are right though, the sgts should back up and take calls instead of looking at themselves in the mirror everytime they walk by it

07-31-2008, 06:58 PM
WHY AREN'T THE LT'S DOING THEIR JOB. THEY SHOULD MAKE SURE THE SGT'S ARE TAKING CALLS AND BACKING UP OFFICERS OTHERWISE WHAT ARE THEY DOING. I'M SURE LT HARRIS IS BACKING UP OFFICERS, THE SGT'S SHOULD DO THE SAME. I WOULD HATE TO HEAR OF AN OFFICER GETTING HURT OR BACKED UP WITH CALLS HOLDING BECAUSE A SGT IS LAZY AND DON'T CARE. ALL OFFICERS SHOULD WORK TOGETHER. COME ON SGT'S TAKE CARE OF YOUR OFFICERS THATS YOUR JOB. TAKE CARE.

07-31-2008, 10:37 PM
WHY AREN'T THE LT'S DOING THEIR JOB. THEY SHOULD MAKE SURE THE SGT'S ARE TAKING CALLS AND BACKING UP OFFICERS OTHERWISE WHAT ARE THEY DOING. I'M SURE LT HARRIS IS BACKING UP OFFICERS, THE SGT'S SHOULD DO THE SAME. I WOULD HATE TO HEAR OF AN OFFICER GETTING HURT OR BACKED UP WITH CALLS HOLDING BECAUSE A SGT IS LAZY AND DON'T CARE. ALL OFFICERS SHOULD WORK TOGETHER. COME ON SGT'S TAKE CARE OF YOUR OFFICERS THATS YOUR JOB. TAKE CARE.

Very true, for some reason when officers get promoted to sgt, they forget how to patrol. For most of them, they will not leave the station or lead by example. They say they have too much paperwork to do. They how could they handle being sgt at an agency where you had to not only do paperwork, but take calls as well. There is some down time during a shift to do paperwork. Go out the rest of the time, get out of the station. Stay safe

08-02-2008, 10:31 AM
[quote="Guest 101":38onrjoi]OFFICERS AND BRASS SHOULD GET OUT OF THE CARS AND START TALKING TO COMMUNITY MEMBERS. OFFICERS NEED TO WALK AND TALK MORE. I HEARD LT. HARRIS WAS WALKING AROUND AND BACKING UP OFFICERS AND THE SGT'S ARE TAKING REPORTS AND BACKING UP OFFICERS, GOOD TEAM WORK, THIS IS WHAT WILL WANTS TO SEE. THANKSWHAT REPORTS DO YOU GUYS TAKE, ARE YOU KIDDING ME. THE ONLY RES THAT TAKES ENOUGH REPORTS AT TIMES THAT THE SGT MIGHT HAVE TO HELP IS HOLLYWOOD, AND THE SGT'S WILL NOT RIGHT ONE IF THEIR LIVES DEPENDED ON IT.

Are you kidding me,, Hollywood, Hollywood, Hollywood, How many officers are on a shift in Hollywood. exactly. All the other reservations that have only two officers a squad hit times where calls are holding. If a rez gets 10 calls a shift and there is only two officers, do the math. So dont make it sound like Hollywood is the only reservation that has calls. You are right though, the sgts should back up and take calls instead of looking at themselves in the mirror everytime they walk by it[/quote:38onrjoi]

Lets see last night their were no calls in Brighton, Immokalee, and Fort Pierce. BC turned it in for the night at 200Hrs with 2 calls and Tampa did not do a damn thing until 0500 Hrs.

12 Hours 5 Reservations 3 calls. You people have too much time on your hands.

08-02-2008, 07:41 PM
Lt on all reservations, one north captain one south captain, one captain support one Lt support, one Major. Like the way it used to be.