PDA

View Full Version : Best WMPD Cops

07-29-2008, 07:26 PM
Who are and were the best cops here. Anyone!

07-29-2008, 11:47 PM
Ron Shearhouse, Tony Lanza, DJ, Mark Shotwell, Rick Wiley, Rich Kelly, Brian Perry. Others were good. They were the best.

08-06-2008, 07:17 AM
Ron Shearhouse, Tony Lanza, DJ, Mark Shotwell, Rick Wiley, Rich Kelly, Brian Perry. Others were good. They were the best.
Ok I might agree with some of these and add a few others. But Rick Wiley? PLEEEEEEZZZZZZ

08-09-2008, 04:30 AM
Must be Grant Gundle. He got the position that many othet veterans would have liked to apply for at the academy but NEVER got the opurtunity because the decision was made wel in advance, Thank you CHIEF RP for selecting your GAY PUPPET and not giving other qualified officers the chance for the academy post.

08-09-2008, 01:07 PM
Please name exactly who these "qualified" officers are?? Possibly our new Officer of the Quarter?!?! He certainly inspires others with his leadership skills! And quite frankly, why would the chief send any of you "veteran officers" who are the biggest malcontents in the county? So you can trash talk the agency?? He made the best decision possible given the VERY limited choices he has!

08-09-2008, 07:49 PM
Looks to me that he is doing exactly what everyone said the last admin did.....playing favorites! But hey I'm not mad, I just knew the new admin wouldn't be any different.

08-09-2008, 09:03 PM
Please name exactly who these "qualified" officers are?? Possibly our new Officer of the Quarter?!?! He certainly inspires others with his leadership skills! And quite frankly, why would the chief send any of you "veteran officers" who are the biggest malcontents in the county? So you can trash talk the agency?? He made the best decision possible given the VERY limited choices he has!

You are right. We would not want anyne out there letting all the recruits know how we are intimidated and bullied. How they probably wuld not want to work here. We also would not want to embarass certain people who teach out there. You are so right. That's why you send someone who never really was a cop.

08-10-2008, 10:37 PM
I thought this was for the best cops in WMPD history. It actually was about the academy spot. OK, seldom has the academy spot been given to anyone who matters on the road. Example: Coder, Gillespie both of whom where strongly disliked by the academy admin.

Back to good cops. Talk to the old timers. Wiley was a ******* and incredibly full of himself but everyone admitts he was a damn good cop.

08-11-2008, 12:10 AM
I don't think anyone liked Wiley's tactics, but in the end you always learned what he wanted you to learn. He wasn't liked by many and hated by some, but nobody can take away the fact that the man was a great cop and investigator.

08-13-2008, 02:12 AM
I don't think anyone liked Wiley's tactics, but in the end you always learned what he wanted you to learn. He wasn't liked by many and hated by some, but nobody can take away the fact that the man was a great cop and investigator.

"Are you a report taker or an investigator?" Who remembers hearing that? His tactics may not have been liked, but he saw the potential in people and helped them bring it out so they could succeed on their own. His satisfaction was turning people into the best cops that they could be and he was good at it. He was good in his own right too.

08-13-2008, 10:16 PM

"Are you a report taker or an investigator?" Who remembers hearing that? His tactics may not have been liked, but he saw the potential in people and helped them bring it out so they could succeed on their own. His satisfaction was turning people into the best cops that they could be and he was good at it. He was good in his own right too.

I think I just threw up a little.

08-18-2008, 02:22 AM

I think I just threw up a little.

Wiley was never a great investigator but he was a very good intervier. He was such a screw up that he got put on extended probation as a rookie because he could not follow policy.Then he got caught in a jam screwing a female personnel employee by the initials of BO. Boy bet that made his wife who later got very sick feel good. And he really blew a very solvable S-5 case in 1980 because he did pay attention to detail. Yea good cop but with pshyco tendencies. Sybil at his best.

08-30-2008, 06:37 PM
I am the best cop we have ever had. I am a great looking pasty bald cop, afraid to do police work, who will get promoted to sgt real soon. Can you guess who I am.

09-07-2008, 02:47 AM
I am the best cop we have ever had. I am a great looking pasty bald cop, afraid to do police work, who will get promoted to sgt real soon. Can you guess who I am.

Enough 2 G