PDA

View Full Version : looking 4 a good dept.

07-28-2008, 06:54 PM
Are you hiring? I'm looking for a good Dept.

07-28-2008, 07:17 PM
Are you hiring? I'm looking for a good Dept.

Come on in! We are now led by the most intelligent police chief in Miami-Dade County. Finally, leadership we can follow! The question is, do you have what it takes to be led by this superlative leader? We hope so!

07-28-2008, 10:08 PM
yeah, this department is fantastic! You can get in to any specialized unit you want to (as long as you have no qulifications pertaining to the unit). You will probably get hired and become my sergeant! Just pass FTO, come in to work and do the bare minimum and go home. Avoid taking traffic stops and making arrests as these actions will frustrate your co-workers and cause certain supervisors to get up from their solitare game. Suck as much administrative a$$ as you can put your lips arround and the possibilies are endless. Dont go on Leo affairs and voice your frustrations about the agency because it will become the primary topic of descution in a staff meeting. Dont worry about armed robberies and subjects with guns because they will cause you lose focus on more important things like keeping the roll call room clean and taking the air fresheners off of your rear view mirror. Follow these easy steps for success and you will be on your way to greatness!

07-28-2008, 10:30 PM
oh wait... I forgot to mention, I'm sorry we are not hiring. We are over staffed as it is and it would not be fair to the citizens to waist tax money on police officers because there is no crime in NMB.

07-29-2008, 05:09 AM
LMAF...