PDA

View Full Version : Are you hiring

07-28-2008, 06:14 PM
Are you hiring? Who's the right person to talk to.

07-29-2008, 01:13 AM
If your serious call 688-3000 ask for HR. No matter what you hear on here this is one of the finest agencies to work for no matter how many bitter old people gripe or young bucks complain...

07-29-2008, 05:12 AM
Well. Yes i am. can you tell me the area code?

07-29-2008, 07:29 AM
Well. Yes i am. can you tell me the area code?

WOW, I guess you won't be applying for a detective position. How difficult would it have been to google it?

Here, this link might answer the next couple of dumb questions you might have.....

http://www.pbso.org/

Delta Dorm.
07-30-2008, 07:33 PM
Thank you.

Delta Dorm.
07-30-2008, 08:21 PM
just to let you know I called and they told me that at this time they are not actively looking for road deputys. I to the h.R person that i'm Certified in Florida As a L.O.E and Corrections.....

07-30-2008, 08:43 PM
just to let you know I called and they told me that at this time they are not actively looking for road deputys. I to the h.R person that i'm Certified in Florida As a L.O.E and Corrections.....

This has to be a joke!!

Or maybe it's a FOGGER that we don't know about yet!!

Hey pal, did you find 5th grade was really taxing and hard???

Delta Dorm.
07-30-2008, 09:35 PM

This has to be a joke!!

Well pal, for your info. The 5 grade was very easy, well for me. I don’t know about you. But for me it was very easy.

The personnel that I spoke with did not give me much info.
No joke. She did not know if the road deputy position was in need any position to be filled. May be you can tell me.

07-30-2008, 11:57 PM
It seems odd that you would get that response. The last I heard we were processing FL Certified. Did you speak to the H.R. person who is in charge of LEO processing? As far as I know it's Gina Saturno. She is very helpful and she usually knows what's going on with LEO hiring. Sometimes the right hand does not know what the left hand is doing if you know what I mean!

07-31-2008, 02:34 AM
[quote="Delta Dorm.":1gj0k8w9]just to let you know I called and they told me that at this time they are not actively looking for road deputys. I to the h.R person that i'm Certified in Florida As a L.O.E and Corrections.....

This has to be a joke!!

Well pal, for your info. The 5 grade was very easy, well for me. I don’t know about you. But for me it was very easy.

No joke. She did not know if the road deputy position was in need any position to be filled. May be you can tell me.[/quote:1gj0k8w9]

It must have been the 6th grade he had trouble with. That is the grade that they teach you how to spell "maybe".

07-31-2008, 02:38 AM
It seems odd that you would get that response. The last I heard we were processing FL Certified. Did you speak to the H.R. person who is in charge of LEO processing? As far as I know it's Gina Saturno. She is very helpful and she usually knows what's going on with LEO hiring. Sometimes the right hand does not know what the left hand is doing if you know what I mean!

I left a voicemail (unknown name) left my cell phone number and in response to your last comment that the right hand does not know what the left one is doing I understand. As a Correctional Officer for the State of Florida I know what you are talking about.

07-31-2008, 02:53 AM
[quote="Delta Dorm.":2vdsmbsr]just to let you know I called and they told me that at this time they are not actively looking for road deputys. I to the h.R person that i'm Certified in Florida As a L.O.E and Corrections.....

This has to be a joke!!

No joke. She did not know if the road deputy position was in need any position to be filled. May be you can tell me.

It must have been the 6th grade he had trouble with. That is the grade that they teach you how to spell "maybe".[/quote:2vdsmbsr]

Hey? thank Thats a Good 10-94. Giving me a spell check. Thank for the
assist. 8)

07-31-2008, 02:58 AM
[quote="Delta Dorm.":25q04oyq]just to let you know I called and they told me that at this time they are not actively looking for road deputys. I to the h.R person that i'm Certified in Florida As a L.O.E and Corrections.....

This has to be a joke!!

It must have been the 6th grade he had trouble with. That is the grade that they teach you how to spell "maybe".

Hey? thank Thats a Good 10-94. Giving me a spell check. Thank for the
assist. 8)[/quote:25q04oyq]

No problem!!! Ohhh..... and that's "thanks" not "thank".

I guess we shouldn't expect much from a correctional officer!

07-31-2008, 01:10 PM

FYI, unfortunately, Gina is no longer in H.R. (Good for her, bad for recruits). She was great and decided to use her skills somewhere else in the department.

07-31-2008, 03:09 PM
That's too bad about Gina not being in HR anymore. She is definately top notch! I hope she is happy where she went to in the department. Hopefully the new person will be able to fill her shoes and do as good a job or better!

07-31-2008, 11:28 PM
HOW IS THE TEST FOR EMPLOYMENT LIKE?

08-02-2008, 03:09 PM
Are you hiring? Who's the right person to talk to.

Call the director of HR at Jupiter, Tequesta, South Palm Beach, North Palm Beach, Highlands Beach, Greenacres, Delray, Boca, or any other PD that hasn't been "consumed" yet. Then, you are sure to get hired by us, soon. And, you get to bring your seniority with you!!

08-21-2008, 05:31 AM
what a * this online hiring thing is for PBSO... I was told by recruiters that certified deputies dont need the PAT can someone clearify this? I had HR email me sayin i need to take it.