PDA

View Full Version : I.C.E SUCKS

07-28-2008, 04:39 PM
Immigration laws suck, if ICE doesn't deport a POS like that cop killer, then what kind of illegal’s do they deport. What's the purpose of having ICE, they're useless and a waste of tax payers money, and they should be held responsible for this tragic incident, they're totally taking the back seat on this and I hope the Widman's family sues’ the @#$%^& out of them. I think everyone should flood them with phone calls and emails. Below are the info provided by Fox News, who's been having a hard time getting answers out of them. We in Law Enforcement are disgusted with ICE. Now everyone start emailing them please and give them a piece of your mind.

Anthony Mangione 305-597-6000 xt 6030
anthony.mangione@dhs.gov

07-28-2008, 05:45 PM
Just like when we have warrants where the other jurisdiction extradite is the same crap they are dealing with.
They did try to deport him any MANY ,MANY,others- but they are resticted by their admin., the federal gov't. -it is them and their loophole laws that must be changed.
ICE has deported thousands of undeserving pos's out of here, imagine how bad it would be if we didnt have them, you have cities like san francisco and denver that won't allow ice to be part of their law enforcment community as so they can protect the rights of these so called illegal "victims".
This is one case where it must be fixed at the top for all states to follow a federal mandate on dealing with this issue.,and not let some overly liberal states endanger the rest of us.