Carlos Fernandez
Gilmar Ochoa
Robert Sorenson Jr.
Joey Diaz
Ian Moffett
Raul Correa

Play at your own risk!

07-28-2008, 03:10 PM
There has to be an error. How can Tabares be on that list. So you mean he's a mole. He praises all these guys publicly and then he hides at home to send evil posts. Say it isn't so.

07-28-2008, 03:29 PM
What about Alejandro Pistachio. You know he has to a poster also. Pistachio can't the union buy you a guayabera with enough material to cover you. That poor shirt was SCREAMING at the board meeting the other day. You take our union dues and other than all those trips you take with our money can you check to see if they make that thing in xxxxxxxL.

07-29-2008, 12:43 AM
To the following posters:

Bernardo Tabares
William Tagle
Carlos Fernandez
Gilmar Ochoa
Robert Sorenson Jr.
Joey Diaz
Ian Moffett
Raul Correa

Play at your own risk!

Maybe you can have Edwin Lopez do one of his super duper, double secret, investigations to try to find out who is the ringleader!!! I know where you can find him. Miami Dade College right Lo? Becareful. There are eyes everwhere!

07-29-2008, 03:10 PM
dam ed, u must have pissed someone off. congratulations, u must be doing something right to be getting hated on. keep doing ur thang and represent. i want mo haters. no one talks bout me. thats why im leaving school popo.

07-29-2008, 06:26 PM
The Real Boogie...

Why not use your own name-tag to take shots at people? The real Boogie has never taken shots at Tabares or the Command Staff down south, and they know it!!!

I guess my public cannot take it when I do not post, weird but Kinda like Dear Abby!!!

J Rastrelli
07-30-2008, 04:35 PM
Remember the group Rat. " Round and round, round I go, what come around goes around!" I must say though a couple of guys on that list Id 3-15 for any day and they would do the same for me. Of course in the scheme of things, why am I even posting here, to the pool to get a tan.

08-03-2008, 03:01 AM
Is this for real? I cant believe it.

08-04-2008, 03:09 AM
What side is Bernie on?