PDA

View Full Version : Best Sergeant

07-27-2008, 06:31 PM
Just wondering who the best Sergeant is in the agency right now. I think Sgt Thoman might be heading the list. He always takes care of his subordinates. Does not stress or panic. Shows good decision making. Does not mind taking a stand. Will keep some of the nonsense from filtering down. He gets my vote.

07-30-2008, 03:29 PM
The ‘best’ Sergeant in this agency also happens to be the most proactive and knowledgeable. He has taught his guys more in a few months of being back on the road than any of them had learned in several years combined. He stands up for what is right even when the admin doesn’t like him for it. He is not a boss or supervisor - he is a leader and leads by example. He does not demand respect because he constantly earns it. He is a mentor and team player. He protects, but also corrects. He delegates from the field, not from an office with blinders. He is Sgt. Christopher Westfall - Deltona District IV.

Anyone who isn’t sure about this, hasn’t worked for him.

07-30-2008, 04:24 PM
I agree with you. Sgt Westfall is a good choice. Maybe because he is not worried about a promotion and will not sacrifice his deputies for a promotion (unlike some) is another reason why he is quality.

07-30-2008, 10:10 PM
Al Perrotta is an awesome sarge who earned his right to wear his stripes.

08-01-2008, 05:06 PM
Who is the worst one?

08-03-2008, 03:10 AM
I have always admired Sgt Rohm. He is not one that has as only objective is to become a lieutenant. And it is funny that way...he would make a great lieutenant. He is one that the sergeants that only want to become a lieutenant should emulate. He will instruct and teach his deputies. He will praise and write up deputies for doing good work. And he will also provide correction (if it is needed...). He is decisive and knows his business.

08-04-2008, 02:40 AM
Where is Sgt Westfall lately?

08-05-2008, 10:01 PM

I heard he was under the bus and his new name is "Example."

08-06-2008, 02:14 AM

Just watch, she'll be proven a liar and nothing will happen to her. They'll find some BS technical policy violation and get screwed. Mark my words. It's coming.

08-06-2008, 02:36 AM

Just watch, she'll be proven a liar and nothing will happen to her. They'll find some BS technical policy violation and get screwed. Mark my words. It's coming.

My point exactly.

08-06-2008, 04:09 PM
What is going on with Sgt Westfall? He is a good man. The agency should not make him an example. There are a lot more deserving sergeants of this honor.

08-07-2008, 11:36 AM
Sgt Westfall is clearly one of, if not the most active Sgt in the agency. We all hear him on the radio doing traffic, finding dope, making arrests and backing up his shift. He does more stuff and accomplishes more than many patrol deputies. I know the Deltona admin doesn't like the Sgt's out working, but it seems Westfall is always taking care of business and be productive at the same time. Many Sgt's are overloaded without ever leaving the office...

His situation is a good example of why so morale is at an all time low. It's not just pay or the union. It's how we see each other being treated.
I have never understood why when something is so good and working like a well oiled machine, someone changes it and screws it up.

08-07-2008, 04:01 PM
That is a good point. Was it broken before? No. Why make changes? People trying to make a name for themselves and trying to get promoted (or something). It is county wide....

08-11-2008, 06:23 PM
All I know is Westfall's shift wants him back. They rave about him. Westfall went to Deltona where Sgt's are normally sent for punishment - and he did excellent with a great attitude. He stayed on top of his responsibilities and kept his shift motivated. He's a true leader.

Even the Deltona brass realized how well Westfall was doing. Bravo shift was often purposely left out of the nasty grams from the brass. It seemed he was the only experienced supervisor in Deltona.

08-11-2008, 10:56 PM
I agree. We want him back! Too many sergeants are too quick to write people up for nothing. Just to show the "brass" something. Sgt Westfall was different. He was a leader (which is kind of rare with some of the new sergeants).

08-13-2008, 12:03 PM
I don't think Sgt. Westfall has done anything wrong (unless you consider that he's not really the 'good ol boy' type). If there was any evidence of him doing anything wrong, internal affairs would have already presented it and taken action. It's time for his name to be cleared and for him to GO BACK TO DELTONA BRAVO shift.

08-17-2008, 11:46 AM
Are there any other good Sgts in the agency?

08-17-2008, 03:13 PM
I guess there are about 3-4 sergeants that made the list. Kind of sad.

08-20-2008, 06:43 PM
I guess there are about 3-4 sergeants that made the list. Kind of sad.

That's REAL sad...

Any idea when they are gonna finish trying to make Westfall look bad?

08-20-2008, 08:52 PM
They need to drop it and focus on something legitimate.

08-26-2008, 09:02 PM
Sounds like they are really focused on some BS. There are many other things they could spend their time doing.

08-30-2008, 10:56 PM

My point exactly.

Looks like there was more to the story that you guys haven't been let in on. It will be interesting to see the hardcopy results of the I.A. I have a feeling it's going to be suprising. I just hope that in the end when all the facts come out it doesn't become a big news story. I think we can all agree that none of us wants another "good cop gone bad" story in the news.

08-30-2008, 11:32 PM

My point exactly.

Looks like there was more to the story that you guys haven't been let in on. It will be interesting to see the hardcopy results of the I.A. I have a feeling it's going to be suprising. I just hope that in the end when all the facts come out it doesn't become a big news story. I think we can all agree that none of us wants another "good cop gone bad" story in the news.

There is always "more to the story." However, I don't think it was necessary to terminate him. Look at all others that have done the same/similar thing. And I'd be willing to bet he was honest about it. How about the sergeant that lied and was able to work at the communications center? Did Westfall receive that offer? No! Why? Because Ben didn't like him.

08-31-2008, 01:30 AM
Good Point. Although I still have not been privy to what happened, I do know of the case with the one Sergeant who is now working in Central. Just confirms the thought about certain people can do things.......

08-31-2008, 04:21 AM
From what I understand, he resigned. Maybe I'm wrong.

08-31-2008, 04:26 AM
Can anyone tell me exactly what happened in westfall's case? I keep hearing rumors but I've heard so many that I don't know what to believe.

08-31-2008, 06:00 PM
Good point. Where are the facts. One is to believe that Sgt Westfall has some "magical" powers? Please. Nothing but unsubstantiated rumors. Who is this "dispatcher" anyway? Just sounds totally unbelievable.

08-31-2008, 09:21 PM
Good point. Where are the facts. One is to believe that Sgt Westfall has some "magical" powers? Please. Nothing but unsubstantiated rumors. Who is this "dispatcher" anyway? Just sounds totally unbelievable.

Has anyone actually seen the I.A. report yet?!?!?!? I don't think it's safe to assume there are no substantiated facts untill we get a look at the report. I'm not saying I'm on one side or the other, I'm just keeping an open mind untill we get to see that report.

09-01-2008, 02:48 PM
After reading that it appears he did not receive justice. He should still be a sergeant with us.

09-01-2008, 05:39 PM
I am only wondering if what you are saying is true why wasn't he fired? Why aren't charges being filed with the SAO? Seems like the whole story just is not being presented.

09-01-2008, 05:58 PM
I am only wondering if what you are saying is true why wasn't he fired? Why aren't charges being filed with the SAO? Seems like the whole story just is not being presented.

As everyone keeps saying, "what he does in his personal life is his busn" yet they turn around and get pissy bc no one except the parties involved know the whole story. Thats the way it should be. The more people push to know exactly what happened just bc they are nosey is just going to create yet another good cop gone bad in the news making the dept look that much worse losing that much more respect from the public. Just what we need.

09-04-2008, 06:03 PM
What does wrong mean? Is it not true?

09-05-2008, 02:52 AM
What does wrong mean? Is it not true?

I have to define "wrong" to you?

09-05-2008, 11:22 AM
I thought VCSO IA completed the whole investigation. There is no need to involve FDLE at this point?

09-05-2008, 11:23 AM
Although I don't work for him, I hear Charlie Brown might be a good Sgt.

09-05-2008, 01:13 PM
I am waiting for the discussion to turn to the worst sergeant.

09-05-2008, 05:50 PM

How would one know? All he does is non-police work. He spends most of his time promoting the sheriff's fishing tournament. He's never worked the road. He may be a great guy, but I have to wonder about his law enforcement knowledge, skills and abilities. He's a great suck-up though!

09-05-2008, 07:18 PM
Ralph Brown is a pretty good Sergeant. So is John Brown. I think Paul Thomas would make a pretty good sergeant.

09-06-2008, 11:30 AM
Ralph Brown is a pretty good Sergeant. So is John Brown. I think Paul Thomas would make a pretty good sergeant.

Oh No not Sgt Capt Lt Major Commander Paul Thomas! Thank GOD for shift change!!!

09-07-2008, 12:25 AM

Thank you Mrs Brown.

10-19-2008, 05:13 AM
Good Point. Although I still have not been privy to what happened, I do know of the case with the one Sergeant who is now working in Central. Just confirms the thought about certain people can do things.......

HOLD ON NOW.... IN THIS INSTANCE I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT THIS SGT NOW IN CENTRAL DID NOT LIE... HE WAS MADE AN EXAMPLE OF.... TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS THAT FDLE INVESTIGATED IT AND FOUND NO WRONG DOING.. IN FACT FDLE STATED IN ITS REPORT THAT THEY BELIEVED THIS WAS SOMETHING PERSONAL AGAINST SAID SGT... BUT THE SHERIFF REFUSES TO DO ANYTHING REGARDLESS OF THE FDLE INVESTIGATION.. ITS PUBLIC RECORD AND IVE SEEN THE REPORT FEEL FREE TO READ IT URSELFS. ASK KEVIN HE'LL PROVIDE YOU WITH A COPY ITS QUITE THE EYE OPENER AND YOU WILL SEE JUST HOW SHADDY THE SHERIFF AND HIS CRONIES ARE.....

10-19-2008, 02:49 PM
If it is public record...post it.

10-20-2008, 05:11 AM
If it is public record...post it.

its not on a web site genious.... u want me to go by a scanner, scan it and post it for ya??? ill get right on it for ya... get off the couch fatboy go by IA and read it urself...

10-20-2008, 02:59 PM
Thanks for the help. It is a glandular problem. I am hoping the weight comes off with the new physical agility test.

11-04-2008, 04:35 AM
Turney is a great sgt to work for. Ask the guys in Deltona. He got a bad wrap in the fhp/sheriff thing. He was ordered to do it.

11-11-2008, 04:27 PM
Can anyone tell me exactly what happened in westfall's case? I keep hearing rumors but I've heard so many that I don't know what to believe.

I don't know about the dispatcher story, but wasn't he the one that pissed off a Judge? Searched his vehicle during a traffic stop for speeding?

11-11-2008, 04:45 PM

I don't know about the dispatcher story, but wasn't he the one that pissed off a Judge? Searched his vehicle during a traffic stop for speeding?

I don't think he was involved in the judge thing...

11-12-2008, 02:41 AM
The dispatcher thing is also hard to believe. Bring him back.

11-21-2008, 12:03 PM
Speak for yourself. Celeste is where it is at!

That's what I said, she is where the devil is! I'm glad you agree. Gee, who could you be? The beach bunny or the devil herself?!?

11-21-2008, 02:30 PM
Pure and simple jealousy. That is all it is. Truth won out. Leave Celeste alone.

11-21-2008, 07:01 PM
Beach bunny!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA that is hilarious!!! :snicker: :lol: :devil: <<<<Its peanut butter jelly time!!!!! >>>>> :devil:

11-21-2008, 07:20 PM
Man, everybody is so caught up in this issue.... what we should all be much more worried about is the fact that they are having a special out at the county fairgrounds..... they are giving away common sense for free! We all need to go get some before they run out. I'm on my way out there right now... anyone want to carpool? I'll pick you up. If we don't take advantage of this one-time offer, we will be left with our current level of common sense, which is pretty close to zero. Seriously. :snicker:

11-22-2008, 01:41 AM
Exactly who is "all of us at central?" Inquiring minds want to know. Sounds like you might be trying to add something that simply is not there.

11-22-2008, 04:06 PM
If you are so in the know about what is going on and you feel so sorry for these two individuals, why don't you grow a pair and tell them about it. I have a good feeling you won't because you obviously take much more pleasure sitting there and watching this little soap opera that you pay so much attention to. You are just as bad as she is and everyone else on here. Sit there in your little cubicle and listen to everyone else carry on, but by all means don't go out of your way to help. You do a much better job stoking the fire from behind your computer.

UndeniablySmooth
11-22-2008, 05:16 PM
UndeniablySmooth@gmail.com if you know the whats up.

11-22-2008, 06:24 PM
UndeniablySmooth@gmail.com if you know the whats up.

Just tell us what is up....

Unregistered
06-20-2017, 03:30 PM
The worst sergeant has to be J.S. in District 2.

Unregistered
10-22-2018, 07:02 PM

D20?

Unregistered
10-22-2018, 08:29 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2947351]The worst sergeant has to be J.S. in District 2.

D20?[/QUOTE

ouch....Justin? Jason?

Unregistered
10-22-2018, 08:31 PM

D20?

No. Jason

Unregistered
06-18-2021, 02:12 AM
Mr. Blowhard Sergeant Scumbag Keith Pecker never made it to Lieutenant. You know he really screwed up and was the most “incompetent” Sergeant in VCSO history when the Honorable Lieutenant Kyle Bainbridge prestigiously outranks him and outshines Mr. Pecker. Keith you are an embarrassment once again and know wonder why you are friends with Alvin Mortimer the creepy criminal perverted sexual chocolate stalker who doesn’t pay child support support.

Unregistered
06-18-2021, 10:57 AM
Mr. Blowhard Sergeant Scumbag Keith Pecker never made it to Lieutenant. You know he really screwed up and was the most “incompetent” Sergeant in VCSO history when the Honorable Lieutenant Kyle Bainbridge prestigiously outranks him and outshines Mr. Pecker. Keith you are an embarrassment once again and know wonder why you are friends with Alvin Mortimer the creepy criminal perverted sexual chocolate stalker who doesn’t pay child support support.

Wow. Responding to a thread started 13 years ago that had its last response 3 years ago. Just to slam Peck and Alvin. Randy I am surprised you did not mention Vogel.

But in keeping with your nonsense I will offer this.

Heather Post was a cocaine user who was fired from the VCSO, the DCF, Edgewater and BCSO. There is no way she could be in a leadership position in any law enforcement agency.

Michelle Newman was a really lousy sergeant while at the VCSO. Everybody (and I mean everybody) knows how she got her rank. It was the same way in the VCSO, the FBI academy and now the school district (Hello Fritz and Hovis....and even RJ)

Alvin is in the heads of Randy Post, Heather Post and Michelle. Heather Post dreams of her love puppy.

Hope this helps.

Heather Post-Mortimer approved this message.

Unregistered
06-18-2021, 03:40 PM
Wow. Responding to a thread started 13 years ago that had its last response 3 years ago. Just to slam Peck and Alvin. Randy I am surprised you did not mention Vogel.

But in keeping with your nonsense I will offer this.

Heather Post was a cocaine user who was fired from the VCSO, the DCF, Edgewater and BCSO. There is no way she could be in a leadership position in any law enforcement agency.

Michelle Newman was a really lousy sergeant while at the VCSO. Everybody (and I mean everybody) knows how she got her rank. It was the same way in the VCSO, the FBI academy and now the school district (Hello Fritz and Hovis....and even RJ)

Alvin is in the heads of Randy Post, Heather Post and Michelle. Heather Post dreams of her love puppy.

Hope this helps.

Thank you for bringing up Bob. Now he was a great Sheriff like Chitwood. Draining the swamp on I-95. How is Pecker taking the news he didn’t make Lieutenant or Best Sergeant on the forum in THIRTEEN years. Wow, what a complete utter failure who is Keith Pecker like his mentor Alvin.

Unregistered
06-18-2021, 03:48 PM
Thank you for bringing up Bob. Now he was a great Sheriff like Chitwood. Draining the swamp on I-95. How is Pecker taking the news he didn’t make Lieutenant or Best Sergeant on the forum in THIRTEEN years. Wow, what a complete utter failure who is Keith Pecker like his mentor Alvin.

Comparing Vogel to Chitwood is quite the stretch Randy. I think you might be having too much Alvin on your mind like your love sick wife Heather "Cocaine" Post.

Notice how there is nothing but ridicule and contempt for Heather Post and Michelle Newman on here for their careers in law enforcement (just like, Peck, Szabo, Jenkins, Galarza, Chavez, Stickels, Creamer, Bainbridge)

Heather Post-Mortimer approved his message.

Unregistered
06-18-2021, 05:10 PM
Comparing Vogel to Chitwood is quite the stretch Randy. I think you might be having too much Alvin on your mind like your love sick wife Heather "Cocaine" Post.

Notice how there is nothing but ridicule and contempt for Heather Post and Michelle Newman on here for their careers in law enforcement (just like, Peck, Szabo, Jenkins, Galarza, Chavez, Stickels, Creamer, Bainbridge)

Heather Post-Mortimer approved his message.

Why don’t you come down here hero and let me get you squared up Alvin. I’ll give you a hair cut, wash your hair, shave, buy you nice clothes, and put you on our new sexual stalking unit Perverts On Patrol (POP). You know “POP” like you pop your mother every night in bed.

Unregistered
06-18-2021, 05:42 PM
Why don’t you come down here hero and let me get you squared up Alvin. I’ll give you a hair cut, wash your hair, shave, buy you nice clothes, and put you on our new sexual stalking unit Perverts On Patrol (POP). You know “POP” like you pop your mother every night in bed.

Like "POP" in how Heather Post-Mortimer dreams of her love puppy the Mongoose every night!!!

Unregistered
06-18-2021, 06:22 PM
Like "POP" in how Heather Post-Mortimer dreams of her love puppy the Mongoose every night!!!

Still not Randy you psychologically obsessive compulsive idiot. You keep convincing yourself it is Randy. That is a mental illness all on it’s own. You just need to let go of Heather and Randy Post Alvin. How many years do I have to keep telling you this over and over? Did Keith Pecker win Lieutenant yet?

Unregistered
06-18-2021, 06:40 PM
Still not Randy you psychologically obsessive compulsive idiot. You keep convincing yourself it is Randy. That is a mental illness all on it’s own. You just need to let go of Heather and Randy Post Alvin. How many years do I have to keep telling you this over and over? Did Keith Pecker win Lieutenant yet?

Wow...the name calling. Let's keep with it

Heather post is a cocaine using liar. She dreams of snuggling with the Mongoose

Michelle Newman never accomplished anything that did not start with her on her back or knees ...Heather is also trying

Randy and chity are big men at the VCSO....while everybody else is retiring or resigning or getting in trouble.....hello RICHARD FORTIN

Heather post-mortimer approved this message

Unregistered
06-18-2021, 10:35 PM
Wow...the name calling. Let's keep with it

Heather post is a cocaine using liar. She dreams of snuggling with the Mongoose

Michelle Newman never accomplished anything that did not start with her on her back or knees ...Heather is also trying

Randy and chity are big men at the VCSO....while everybody else is retiring or resigning or getting in trouble.....hello RICHARD FORTIN

Meanwhile Alvin is well, not going ANYWHERE just like Hank FATrick, SzaBOZO, Pecker, Mortimommy, and Jenkkkins.

Unregistered
06-18-2021, 11:48 PM
Meanwhile Alvin is well, not going ANYWHERE just like Hank FATrick, SzaBOZO, Pecker, Mortimommy, and Jenkkkins.

Nobody is going anywhere!!!! The whole world needs to know that Heather Post is a cocaine user who was fired from the VCSO for lying.

The whole world needs to know that Michelle Newman is an adulterer who was kicked out of the FBI academy for lying and adultery

The whole world needs to know that you cannot spell HYpoCrITe without chity.

The whole world needs to know that Heather Post has adult thoughts about her mongoose.

Unregistered
06-19-2021, 12:17 AM
Nobody is going anywhere!!!! The whole world needs to know that Heather Post is a cocaine user who was fired from the VCSO for lying.

The whole world needs to know that Michelle Newman is an adulterer who was kicked out of the FBI academy for lying and adultery

The whole world needs to know that you cannot spell HYpoCrITe without chity.

The whole world needs to know that Heather Post has adult thoughts about her mongoose.

If Alvin would pay his child support I will lay off him. The Honorable Post’s, Newman, and Chitwood need not to take further action as they are the best of the best. Why must you still be upset with their success story?

Unregistered
06-19-2021, 12:31 AM
If Alvin would pay his child support I will lay off him. The Honorable Post’s, Newman, and Chitwood need not to take further action as they are the best of the best. Why must you still be upset with their success story?

If Heather post will quit lying and being a self promoter (thank you Mark barker) I will lay off her

If Michelle Newman will quit lying and being an adulterer i will lay off her...the latest group....hovis. fritz and RJ

If chity will quit being a hypocrite i will lay off him

This is so entertaining....your turn Randy

Unregistered
06-19-2021, 01:13 AM
If Heather post will quit lying and being a self promoter (thank you Mark barker) I will lay off her

If Michelle Newman will quit lying and being an adulterer i will lay off her...the latest group....hovis. fritz and RJ

If chity will quit being a hypocrite i will lay off him

This is so entertaining....your turn Randy

Nope, not Randy! Why can’t your cult of tears ever come up with any zingers? Is it the low IQ? Lack of education? Depending on your mother? It’s always the copy/paste award winning blogging dribble as if it were insulting or it affected me.

Unregistered
06-19-2021, 10:41 AM
Nope, not Randy! Why can’t your cult of tears ever come up with any zingers? Is it the low IQ? Lack of education? Depending on your mother? It’s always the copy/paste award winning blogging dribble as if it were insulting or it affected me.

It is a classic. So it miraculously finds its way on here.

So in keeping with that....Heather Post did beat up her own mother, did get fired from the VCSO for lying and cocaine use.

Michelle Newman....if you were Mike Newman and just an average guy who lied and committed adultery at the FBI academy you would have been fired. But then again if you were Mike Newman you would have never gotten the rank at the VCSO. And you would not have been "chosen" for the school District. Because Fritz, Hovis, RJ.....

And you cannot spell hypocrite without chity.

Heather Post-Mortimer approved this message. So did Michelle "Mike" Newman.

And Heather, Michelle and Randy are dreaming of the Mongoose.