PDA

View Full Version : Why have AG and DOT?

07-27-2008, 03:16 AM
Can't all the missions be rolled into one agency with seperate divisions? It would seem to be a better use of resrouces. or roll AG and DOT into one and FWC and DEP into the other??

07-27-2008, 01:07 PM
The problem is that DOT, FWC, AND DEP ARE LAW ENFORCEMENT. AG is just a bunch of screwballs that wave at truck drivers and pass out orange juice. :roll:

07-27-2008, 06:29 PM
The last post is why state law enforcement will never be respected on the level of locals. It is so easy for the politicians to keep screwing you idiots, your so busy screwing each other. What a pile of losers that state law enforcement attracts. I f you hate your jobs get the F#*$ out.

07-28-2008, 08:40 PM
Materhater, why don't you call yourself materlover??How long have you been working in that window scanning bills???That's right. You do not have any actual Law Enforcement experience. What does O.A.L.E. stand for? How about Openings Always Loser Employment? Sounds good to me. Now get back to scanning your furniture bills. :cop:

07-29-2008, 12:43 AM
Hey nitwit, I mean the real police, not a Mayberry deputy like you. Go pick up someones newspaper or get a cat out of a tree, then fry some chicken for the Sheriff loser.