View Full Version : PSA's

07-26-2008, 10:14 PM
lets be greatful for them

07-26-2008, 10:44 PM
I definitely agree with that!

07-27-2008, 04:08 PM
it was funny to see one of them trying to play policewoman on a traffic crash

07-27-2008, 04:18 PM
PSA ARE GREATLY UNAPPRECIATED BY MANY OFFICERS FOR ALL THE HARD WORK THAT THEY DO ON A DAILY BASIS.LIKE THEM,MANY OF OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS WERE PSA EARLIER IN THEIR CAREER.WHAT THE CURRENT ONES DON'T UNDERSTAND OR APPRECIATE HOW GOOD THEY HAVE IT.I REMEMBER WHEN WE DIDN'T HAVE ANY BENEFITS AND USED TO MAKE ONLY $7.70HR AND ONLY HAD A 4 YEAR CONTRACT TO EITHER GET UPGRADED OR FIND SOMETHING ELSE OR YOU WERE SHOWN THE DOOR.CURRENT GROUP THINK THAT THEY ARE COPS OR WALK WITH A CHIP ON THEIR SHOULDER.THEN THERE IS ONE THAT THINKS THAT SHE IS GOD ONLY BECAUSE SHE IS 7120'S 33 & SHE COULD TALK WITHOUT EVER DOING THE WALK.IF THEY ARE THIS DEPARTMENT'S FUTURE,GOD HELP US ALL.

07-27-2008, 06:13 PM
female PSA arrested for arm 29's in aventura

07-28-2008, 04:28 AM
show me on a 10 per 910 thats all your hear do they even answer calls or just come to work to hang out, what a waste of space they are they should be working out of the stations and have patrol sgt's supervise them but what do I know. :x

07-29-2008, 12:11 PM
If they keep getting in trouble we will be back to where we started

09-06-2008, 06:11 PM
there's lie 100 now :devil:

09-06-2008, 06:15 PM
PSA ARE GREATLY UNAPPRECIATED BY MANY OFFICERS FOR ALL THE HARD WORK THAT THEY DO ON A DAILY BASIS.LIKE THEM,MANY OF OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS WERE PSA EARLIER IN THEIR CAREER.WHAT THE CURRENT ONES DON'T UNDERSTAND OR APPRECIATE HOW GOOD THEY HAVE IT.I REMEMBER WHEN WE DIDN'T HAVE ANY BENEFITS AND USED TO MAKE ONLY $7.70HR AND ONLY HAD A 4 YEAR CONTRACT TO EITHER GET UPGRADED OR FIND SOMETHING ELSE OR YOU WERE SHOWN THE DOOR.CURRENT GROUP THINK THAT THEY ARE COPS OR WALK WITH A CHIP ON THEIR SHOULDER.THEN THERE IS ONE THAT THINKS THAT SHE IS GOD ONLY BECAUSE SHE IS 7120'S 33 & SHE COULD TALK WITHOUT EVER DOING THE WALK.IF THEY ARE THIS DEPARTMENT'S FUTURE,GOD HELP US ALL.Time to initiate an IA investigation :snicker: :|

09-06-2008, 07:19 PM
Are you saying that there is something wrong with Sgt.Padron dating that pompous P.S.A.?
She has issues but I am not aware of any D.O.'S which say u cant date co-workers or that u must be disciplined for being p#&*& whooped?? A lot of u would have to be punished,l.o.l..

09-07-2008, 03:32 PM
what's wrong about that particular relationship is that the sgt midget went after another officer's wife and used his rank to make himself look good,if that is possible, and talk mad $h1t about the officer behind his back to get the psa.the psa is a pompous and glorified piece of human crap,mrs psa of the year.that female is clueless and doesn't have an idea what it takes to be an officer even less a psa.she came to the dept as the wife and now she is looked upon as the hoe.what a upgrade.how could any officer trust padron when he has no honor or guts.sgt midget has used his position to cry and whine like a biatch when the husband had discovered the affair between them and was confronted by the officer.the midget hid behind her skirt and his rank.worst of all mrs psa is still currently married.luckily,the husband was wise enough to leave that piece of $h1t and move on.he is better off.both of them deserve each other.padron be warned,if she did it to him what makes you think she will be faithful to you.what goes around,comes around.its easy to post things here when you have no knowledge of the facts. :devil: :devil: :devil:

09-08-2008, 01:17 AM
So Padron stole another cops wife? What a disgrace!! Cant u guys keep your head on the game?
We are about helping each other,not stealing our partners.!
I will never look at Padron with respect again! What a loser y pendejo. She will do you wrong too!

09-08-2008, 07:33 AM
but who is she maried to is it like the lt/psa hookup?

09-08-2008, 11:19 AM
but who is she maried to is it like the lt/psa hookup?

She is married to an officer on C Shift.

09-08-2008, 12:42 PM
Anytime I have ever seen this slug she is hanging out in the south station with Padron while he is collecting reports. She is glued to him like a fly on caca.

09-09-2008, 08:52 PM
Speaking of PSA's I applied back in April '08 took the test passed with a 90% got the results back late July and they still haven't called us for the next step. Does anyone know why this has taken so long?

09-14-2008, 12:27 AM
it takes a long time smarty pants !!

09-14-2008, 12:34 AM
Anytime I have ever seen this slug she is hanging out in the south station with Padron while he is collecting reports. She is glued to him like a fly on caca.

09-14-2008, 03:56 PM
LEAVE SHAKY PISTOL ALONE. HE IS DOING FINE. HE IS GROWING IN HIS POSITION. IT TAKES TIME AND EXPERIENCE.

REGARDS TO HIS GIRLFRIEND, LEAVE THAT ALONE, THIS IS THEIR DECISION ESPECIALLY PADRONS. WE ARE ALL MEN THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS AN ACTIVE AX TO GRIND IS THE EX HUSBAND. AND WE ALL KNOW THAT YOU ARE THE ONE ON THIS POST STATING YOUR NEGATIVE REMARKS ABOUT BOTH OF THEM, SO I RECOMMEND A SESSION AT AXLEBURG OR A LONG TRIP TO COSTA RICA OR COLUMBIA. YOU WILL COME BACK WITH A DIFFERENT VIEW ON WOMEN :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: : :

09-14-2008, 04:54 PM
LEAVE SHAKY PISTOL ALONE. HE IS DOING FINE. HE IS GROWING IN HIS POSITION. IT TAKES TIME AND EXPERIENCE.

REGARDS TO HIS GIRLFRIEND, LEAVE THAT ALONE, THIS IS THEIR DECISION ESPECIALLY PADRONS. WE ARE ALL MEN THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS AN ACTIVE AX TO GRIND IS THE EX HUSBAND. AND WE ALL KNOW THAT YOU ARE THE ONE ON THIS POST STATING YOUR NEGATIVE REMARKS ABOUT BOTH OF THEM, SO I RECOMMEND A SESSION AT AXLEBURG OR A LONG TRIP TO COSTA RICA OR COLUMBIA. YOU WILL COME BACK WITH A DIFFERENT VIEW ON WOMEN :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: : :Learnto spell and screw Padron, he is the reigning World Champion "Shaky" on the Miami Police Department now.

09-15-2008, 10:46 AM
WONDER WHICH OF THE THREE STOOGES WROTE THE POST AND DEFENDED THAT SPINELESS COWARD PADRON.WAS IT JESUS,OXY-1000 OR ELMO HIMSELF.EX- DOESN'T NEED AN AXE,A FLY SWATTER WOULD DO FINE.BESIDES,HAD THE EX- HAD A BONE TO PICK WITH THE WUSS,ELMO WOULD HAVE BEEN IN A WORLD OF HURT AND PADRON KNOWS IT.THATS WHY THE COWARD HID AND CONTINUES HIDING BEHIND HIS HOE'S SKIRT.WHAT A COWARD..... :devil: :devil: :devil:

09-15-2008, 10:57 AM
either my eyes are deceiving me or i need glasses.how is padron growing?he still looks and sounds like a female with menopause.did he finally reach puberty?

09-15-2008, 12:09 PM
Has anyone gotten a good look at that blonde PSA? She is butt ugly, and when she opens her mouth she sounds like she is straight out of the ghetto. Good choice Padron, I hope you haven't taken her home to mom.

09-15-2008, 04:46 PM
wow incredible !!

09-16-2008, 12:04 AM
well I am no fan of padron or the psa but can the same person stop wriring if she is so ugly why do you care get a life and padron if you can grow some ba*** then maybe you would be ok. :devil: :devil: :evil: :evil: :devil: :devil:

09-22-2008, 01:31 PM
I agree with the last post about Padron growing some balls...while he is at it,Padron also stop stopping talking sh1t that you don't believe in or even do.Am tired of hearing his rhetoric crap,"about us sticking together,being family,bleeding blue...etc.." on roll call.If what you say was true and you meant it,am sure you would have not violated one of our sacred rules of been family,messing with another's officer's partner.Enano hipocrita.

09-28-2008, 09:30 PM
I think that is nobodys business, they do what they want!
Everybody is allowed to be happy and apparently they make eachother happy, you people are just haters! :roll: :evil:

09-29-2008, 04:32 AM
either my eyes are deceiving me or i need glasses.how is padron growing?he still looks and sounds like a female with menopause.did he finally reach puberty?

Puberty comes BEFORE menopause. WAY before.

10-01-2008, 11:53 AM
WONDER WHAT'S THERE TO ENVY OR TO HATE ABOUT THESE TWO KNUCKLEHEADS?THEY ARE TAILOR MADE FOR EACH OTHER.THEY ARE ABOUT THE SAME HEIGHT,HOW TALL IS PADRON,4FT-11 INCHES IN WOMEN'S HIGH HEEL.BOTH ARE CLUELESS.SHE HAS MORE GUTS THAN HIM.GIVE PADRON A GLASS OF MILK & IN SECONDS YOU HAVE INSTANT MILKSHAKE.ENANO IS SHAKY AS HELL.SHOULD SEE HIM WHEN HE IS BAKERING OUT,HE STUTTERS.SHOULD HEAR HIM.ITS FUNNY AS HELL.AS A SGT,HE IS MEDIOCRE AT BEST.MS PSA THINKS SHE IS SUPER COP.WAIT TIL SHE OPENS HER MOUTH,GHETTO & VULGAR.SHE GIVES ANY SAILOR A RUN FOR THEIR MONEY WITH HER VAST VOCABULARY OF F THIS F THAT.BOTH ARE UGLY.SHE HAS THE FACE OF A PEPPERONI PIZZA & PADRON LOOKS LIKE HE HAS DOWN SYNDROME.I DON'T WHAT IS THERE TO HATE.

10-05-2008, 08:11 PM
it's love guys.
Get your own story! :roll:

10-06-2008, 05:58 AM
heard many years ago that love was blind and these two morons prove this to be true.psa ain't snow white by a very very very long stretch.padron must be the 8th lost dwarf aka "shaky".to each their own.

10-06-2008, 05:30 PM
That is such an odd couple....

10-07-2008, 10:56 PM
Sum up what I see & hear about Elmo,have to borrow & some bits of a quote written by someone else.Here it goes, "HATED BY ALL, LIKED BY VERY FEW(his parents,no choice in the matter & dumb bimbo psa), AND RESPECTED BY NO ONE. Respect is earned not given and this loser hasn't earned any respect. Once a loser & cry-baby,always a loser & cry-baby

10-21-2008, 02:57 AM
changing subjects. new vehicles, maybe?!

10-21-2008, 09:14 PM
GETTING OF THE SUBJECT,OUR PSA ARE PROBABLY THE WORST LOOKING BUNCH IN UNIFORM COMPARE TO OTHER PSA FROM OTHER DEPARTMENTS.THERE ARE A COUPLE OF BLACK FEMALES PSA THAT HAVE TATOOS ALL OVER INCLUDING THEIR NECK AREA,HOW GHETTO.DON'T BOTHER TALKING TO THEM BECAUSE THEIR VOCABULARY IS JUST AS BAD.THEN THERE IS AN UGLY BLONDE PSA WHOSE UNIFORM IS SO TIGHT THAT YOU COULD ACTUALLY COUNT THE JELLY-ROLLS ON HER.I BUMPED INTO HER ON THE SOUTH STATION AND I THOUGHT THAT THE BUTTONS WERE GOING TO POP OUT AND HIT ME.THATS A WALKING LAWSUIT.IF YOU ARE GOING TO WEAR SOMETHING TIGHT PLEASE AT LEAST HAVE THE BODY FOR IT.HER HAIR IS FRIZZY AND BURNED OUT OR BLEACHED OUT THAT IT SEEMS ALMOST ALIVE.THE MALE PSA ARE AS BAD AS THEIR FRMALE COUNTER PARTS.CAN'T IMAGINE THE BOY KING HASN'T DONE SOMETHING ABOUT THEM SINCE HE IS SO CONCERN WITH OUR APPEARANCE IN PUBLIC THAN ANYTHING ELSE. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: