PDA

View Full Version : Thank the other agencies

07-26-2008, 05:47 PM
Please take a couple of minutes to go on the Cape PD, LCSO, and FHP's forum and thank them for all their help and support during this difficult time. From covering the road and seeking donations at intersections, to doing Andrew's landscaping...etc. Their support was tremendous and will never go unnoticed. Please use their forum and sign your name if you wish so they know how much we appreciate them and that we'd do the same for them. I personally can’t thank them enough and I appreciate each and every single one of them, thanks.

Rusted Frame
07-28-2008, 01:20 PM
We at the FDEP- DLE convey our prayers to all.

07-30-2008, 07:27 PM
I’ve checked the Cape and LCSO’s forum and only saw a couple of thank you posts. Please visit their forum to thank them for their help during this difficult time. Don't be selfish and inappreciative as this only makes us look bad. They didn’t have to do any of this for us but they took initiative and they did it and that’s all that matters. Let them know that we’d do the same for them. It shows ungratefulness and unprofessionalism when we don’t thank other agencies for their help. The only difference between us and them is the color of the polyester. It will only take you 1 minute.

07-31-2008, 02:03 AM
Certain things are understood in this job. We support each other in time of need because its expected as cops , thats what makes us strong. We dont all need to visit their site and give many thanks. Fellow brothers supported our agency during a terrible time. We would do the same for any other agency. If the tables were turned, I wouldnt think another agency was being ungrateful or unprofessional. Thats why we ALL bleed blue. To say we are being ungrateful and unprofessional for not visiting other agencies sites, and thanking them for showing support for a fellow fallen brother is stupid.

07-31-2008, 02:30 AM
Why do you have to pick everything apart?- its good to show notice and say thanks, if you don't want to don't-don't decide for others whats a "given"- you wasted a thread being a d-bag