PDA

View Full Version : North Zone?

07-25-2008, 01:52 AM
Ok so what's the deal? We going to do it or not? Everytime I ask the brass they always say "oh, we are going to do it SOON" so WTF?

07-25-2008, 02:41 AM
It's probablly part of the Benson stuff, trying to get a hold of stupid shizz and outrageous things that have been going on here for the last year or two. It will all result in even more stupid shizz that will be upcoming and implemented I am sure. Idiots to make decisions for idiots making idiots decisions. It's what it's all about, right?

07-25-2008, 04:40 AM
I would love to work a lot of domestics, robberies and alcohol violations, and baker acts after all I'm playing tag bingo on BBD, Fletcher, Fowler, 50th, 56th, Bearass (lol) and my supervisors LOVE IT. I realize we will not receive tax revenue from that area or extra pay or take home cars, but we will be just like the big city cops (EXCEPT THE PAY) and my arrest stats will be higher. Chief is going to love me! FTS

07-25-2008, 05:38 AM
I would love to work a lot of domestics, robberies and alcohol violations, and baker acts after all I'm playing tag bingo on BBD, Fletcher, Fowler, 50th, 56th, Bearass (lol) and my supervisors LOVE IT. I realize we will not receive tax revenue from that area or extra pay or take home cars, but we will be just like the big city cops (EXCEPT THE PAY) and my arrest stats will be higher. Chief is going to love me! FTS

I almost spilled my Java reading that one. Good show old chap. Its really going to be interesting if it does happen. "Hey sarge, can we NTA and issue a SAR for Domestic Assault?" Until then, I will be busy brushing up on my spanish phrases...

07-25-2008, 06:12 AM
Hey, just take a few more from an already hurting patrol division, they really don't count anyways. Make up a ghost north zone squad. Yes, it can done..., If it will save my retirement. I will agree to anything the Chief wants. But, wait, Benson needs a few more from patrol on top of that, to man the gates that have been set up around campus, to cut off the campus from the rest of surrounding community, which is crime ridden on all sides. C'm on. What a joke this entire thing is. Barney Fife could run it on his days off as deputy or OIC when Andy is out for the day with Hellen Crump.

07-25-2008, 06:24 AM

Most of those type oficers they ran off in the past. They would love to have the Ole' Badger back around there for the stats. I here he would probably be pushin some rank by now. You had your chance.

07-25-2008, 07:10 AM
North zone is just another lie. Problem is none of our overpaid admin will admit it was a stupid idea.

07-25-2008, 10:16 AM
We now have the south zone instead.

07-25-2008, 12:54 PM
All your questions will be answered in "2 weeks" as stated about 10 weeks ago and re-stated every 2 weeks since.

My guess, its not happening. Now that idiot Benson is trying to fugure out how to get the money into his control.

Maybe a special "Owl Patrol"

08-04-2008, 10:27 PM
Yet almost another month and no word...

08-11-2008, 12:35 AM
I see the North Zone is now open for Operation 3-D activities. I assumed in the first place that this is was the main reason for the North Zone anyways, why did it take so long?

08-11-2008, 08:14 PM
So we are going to still do traffic stops off campus at night looking for DUI's? Tell me, how is this any different than what goes on every night with the 2 night squads?