PDA

View Full Version : RIP OCSO DEPUTY

07-22-2008, 02:07 PM
Rest in peace Deputy. Our thoughts and prayers go out your family and fellow LEO's, from Escambia S.O.

Sgt. Mike Gilmore

NewsHound
07-22-2008, 03:18 PM
My Condolences and prayers go out to the fallen deputy's family. My thoughts also go out to his fellow Deputies and Officers.

NewsHound

07-22-2008, 03:20 PM
RIP, you can rest now, we will take it the rest of the way. May you be in peace with God.

Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office

The Nitely Blog
07-22-2008, 03:23 PM
It's been a terrible week for Florida LEO's and all LEO's in general with the loss of another law enforcement brother. Rest in peace Deputy. Your family and coworkers are in our prayers.

A Hillsborough County Deputy

MOD 1
07-22-2008, 03:38 PM
My prayers and condolences go out to this Deputy's family. May he Rest in Peace. My thoughts and prayers are also with brothers and sisters in uniform of every color.

Mod 1

07-22-2008, 03:40 PM
RIP brother. The OCSO and their families are in all of our prayers. Just remember, the SRSO is right next door if you need ANYTHING in this time of crisis.

Deputy Heath Hehl- Santa Rosa County Sheriff's Office

07-22-2008, 04:32 PM
Deputy's Prayer by Kitty West (Seminole Co SO)

Lord, I come on bended knee
And ask that you forever be with me,
I pinned this star upon my chest,
with the vow to always do my best.

Lord, I pray for strength and wisdom,
Let me do whatevers right,
Lord, take my hand and guide me,
through the day and through the night.

Lord, just stand beside me,
Let me pass the test,
Let me bring peace anf harmony,
Where there is unrest.

May I never use my weapon in anger,
May I never take a life,
Give me the courage and foresight,
To put an end to strife.

But should the time come,
That I may have to make that call,
Lord, please let the record show,
I did it standing tall.

I need to know your with me,
I need to know your there,
I need to feel the touch of your hand,
I need to know you care.

Let your spirit be with me,
Let us be as one,
And when my star is laid to rest,
You'll say, "Job well done".

Rest in peace Deputy, our thoughts and prayers are with your family and fellow deputies.[/b]

07-22-2008, 04:38 PM
Rest easy my brother, for your work here is done. May God be with your family and friends in this time of need. You are in our prayers. Many thoughts..........

Deputy Jimmie Tatum #348 Escambia County Sheriffs Office K-9

07-22-2008, 04:55 PM
Your sacrifice will never be forgotten. Rest in Peace brother. My thoughts and prayers are with all the OCSO brothers and the Fallen Deputy's family.

07-22-2008, 06:56 PM
May God Be with your family during this time of need. Your job on earth is done. You were needed in Heaven but you will be deeply missed here.

07-22-2008, 07:39 PM
Your sacrifice will never be forgotten. Rest in Peace brother. My thoughts and prayers are with all the OCSO brothers and the Fallen Deputy's family.

Polk County Sheriff's Office ~ FL

07-22-2008, 07:45 PM
Rest In Peace Brother!

Okaloosa S.O, Your brothers and Sisters in the Collier County S.O grieve with you for your loss.

07-22-2008, 08:07 PM
God Bless you Tony and the entire Forgione family. I will never forget working with you.

07-22-2008, 08:25 PM
May you rest in peace and know that God will take care of you and your family for the work you have done here.

Our prayers are with you and your family and the OCSO family.

Sgt. Cris Truluck
Bradenton PD
SWAT

07-22-2008, 08:42 PM
You will be missed Tony....Rest easy brother, may God be with your family and friends in this time of need.

Sgt Allen Salter
Santa Rosa SO

07-22-2008, 09:07 PM
Rest in peace brother

C.Bonville
Surfside PD

07-22-2008, 10:07 PM
My thoughts and prayers go out to Tony's family and those who served with him. Rest in Peace Brother, you made the ultimate sacrifice protecting and serving your community.

Most Respectively and Sincerely,

Detective Robert Holster, Santa Rosa County Sheriff’s Office

07-22-2008, 11:24 PM
R.I.P Deputy. Our thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends. We feel your loss all over Law Enforcement.

Broward County Sheriff's Office, FL

07-23-2008, 12:00 AM
Rest in peace brother. Our prayers will be with your family during this hard time.

Dep. Rob Pollock
Escambia County S.O.

07-23-2008, 12:21 AM
Rest in peace brother.

Dep. Zack Ward
Escambia County SO

07-23-2008, 01:20 AM
May God be with your family, wife, daughters, and your friends during this difficult time. Rest easy, and watch over your fellow SWAT brothers and law enforcement family. The entire LEO community is grieving over your ultimate sacrifice.

Sgt. S. Haines
SRCSO

07-23-2008, 01:22 AM
My thoughts and prayers go out to Deputy Forgione's family and those of your agency who served with him. Deputy Forgione is truely a hero. His tour of duty is now complete but his memory will live on.

God Bless you in your time of Sorrow.

Wendy Roberts
Fort Myers PD Dispatcher

07-23-2008, 05:53 AM
On behalf of the Lauderhill Police Depatment, I am sorry for your loss. Deputy Forgione, Thanks for your service as it will never be forgotten.

We'll handle the rest from here. Rest in peace brother.

Lauderhill Police Department, FL

07-23-2008, 06:13 AM
May you rest in eternal peace, deputy, and may God somehow comfort your family, friends, and co workers during these very difficult days and in the days, months, and years ahead. God bless you all. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Polk County Sheriff's Office
Florida

07-23-2008, 02:12 PM
This has been a terrible week in Florida for all law enforcement. My thoughts and prayers go out to Deputy Forgione's family and the Okaloosa County Sheriff's Office. I was sent the following when Officer Widman was shot and killed. I found it to be very true and inspiring. I hope that some of you may find some confort in the message as well.

Cop on the take

First he takes ... the oath.
Now look at what else he takes:

He takes... it in stride when people call him pig.
He takes... his lousy pay check realizing he'll never be rich.
He takes... a second job sometimes to make ends meet and support his family.
He takes... time to stop and talk to children.
He takes... your verbal abuse while giving you a ticket you really deserved.
He takes... on creeps you would be afraid to even look at.
He takes... time away from his family to keep you safe.
He takes... your injured child to the hospital.
He takes... the graveyard shift without complaint because it's his turn.
He takes... his life into his hands daily.
He takes... you home when your car breaks down.
He takes... time to explain why both your headlights have to work.
He takes... the job no one else wants--telling you a loved one has died.
He takes ...criminals to jail.
He takes... in sights that would make you cry. Sometimes he cries too, but he takes it anyway because someone has to.
He takes... memories to bed each night that you couldn't bear for even one day.
He takes... time to explain to his family why he can't make the ball game his child is in and why he has to work on the holiday when other parents are off.
Sometimes, he takes a bullet.
And yes, occasionally he may take a free cup of coffee.
If he is lucky, he takes retirement.
Then one day he pays for all he has taken, and God takes him.

Rest well our brother, God bless you Deputy Forgione, you have done your job now it's time to be at peace.

Ret. Major Nancy Olon

07-23-2008, 02:14 PM
REST IN PEACE BROTHER WE WILL ALL MISS YOU FROM THE THIN BLUE LINE.

MICCOSUKEE POLICE

07-23-2008, 08:15 PM
Rest in Peace brother, may you watch over all of us.

Highlands County Sheriff's Office
SRT

07-23-2008, 11:01 PM
Rest in Peace Brother, Our thoughts and prayers go out to your family.

Pinellas County S.O.

07-24-2008, 12:28 AM
I'm sending you my deepest sympathy from Ft. Myers. May you find comfort in your memories and in the arms of your loved ones.

Peace be with you.

Bethie
City of Ft. Myers PD
Dispatch

07-24-2008, 12:56 AM
My thoughts and prayers to your Deputy,his family and your department

07-24-2008, 02:18 AM
God bless you my brother. Rest in Peace and look over your fellow Law Enforcement Officers as they go about their daily lives. Thank you for your sacrifice to your community. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

Ofc. David Huhn # 210
Pensacola Police Department

07-24-2008, 09:22 AM
Our sincere condolences to the family, both OCSO and blood, of this fallen deputy.

Mike Williams
Collier County SO

Mod 508
07-24-2008, 08:56 PM
My condolences to the Forgione family, for their loss of a Husband, Father, and wonderful role model. I read the many post's on ODMP on Deputy Sheriff Anthony Forgione , they were beautiful.

This is such a senseless tragedy!!

My prayers and thoughts are with the Forgione family and The Okaloosa County Sheriff's Office,Florida in this time of grieving.

God Bless You All,

MOD 508

07-25-2008, 03:22 PM
Here is a letter written a very long time ago to a Mrs. Bixby, who lost her sons during the Civil War.

Executive Mansion,
Washington, Nov. 21, 1864.

"Dear Madam,

I have been shown in the files of the War Department a statement of the Adjutant General of Massachusetts that you are the mother of five sons who have died gloriously on the field of battle.

I feel how weak and fruitless must be any word of mine which should attempt to beguile you from the grief of a loss so overwhelming. But I cannot refrain from tendering you the consolation that may be found in the thanks of the Republic they died to save.

I pray that our Heavenly Father may assuage the anguish of your bereavement, and leave you only the cherished memory of the loved and lost, and the solemn pride that must be yours to have laid so costly a sacrifice upon the altar of freedom.

Yours, very sincerely and respectfully,

Abraham Lincoln"

To Mrs. Anthony Forgione and tony's family, Sheriff Charlie Morris and the rest of the Okaloosa County Sheriff's Office, May God strenghten you during this very sad time. Tony, rest easy old friend. Look over us with a steady sword for we wil meet again.

07-25-2008, 07:56 PM
God Bless the family of Tony and his LEO family of OCSO. May God be with all you during this hard time. Roman Jackson

07-26-2008, 12:07 AM
My prayers go out to all of you at OCSO. Please know that all of the officers with Crestview PD feel your loss. Most of us here knew Tony. From our SWAT team and all of the men and women here, we are trulely heartbroken for the loss of a brother. Tony, may God keep you and your family with him.

Lt Joseph Floyd
Crestview PD SWAT

07-26-2008, 05:33 PM
May God be with the Forgione family and the OCSO during this time of grief and struggle.

John 15:13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. (KJV)

Deputy Forgione, rest in peace, you have done your service well on this earth.

Lt. Barry Overstreet
Manatee County Sheriff's Office

Rusted Frame
07-26-2008, 09:49 PM
So long brother, I hope we meet again. You will never be forgotten.

04-04-2009, 11:57 AM
Just wanted to drop in to let Tony and his family know, he's still in our thought's and they are in our prayers.
Be safe brothers.....

MOD 1
04-27-2009, 04:23 PM
I have temporarily locked this thread. There were numerous posters accidentally posting on this thread, when they meant to post on the RIP Dep York & Dep Lopez thread.

Mod 1