PDA

View Full Version : BOLO's - Captain Succi and others?

07-22-2008, 02:02 PM
Any talks on improving Troopers getting Bolo's. It's an officer safety issue. Thank you.

07-22-2008, 05:13 PM
I think the problem lies with the local departments in the area that you work. In my Troop, I get bolo's from PD's 100 miles away but I don't get a bolo for a bank robbery that occurred two miles from my location. The local S.O. is a super bunch of people to work with, but they need a little work on sharing officer safety information with he State LEO's.

07-22-2008, 08:09 PM
I think the problem lies with the local departments in the area that you work. In my Troop, I get bolo's from PD's 100 miles away but I don't get a bolo for a bank robbery that occurred two miles from my location. The local S.O. is a super bunch of people to work with, but they need a little work on sharing officer safety information with he State LEO's.

Gotcha. I wish this would change!

07-22-2008, 08:52 PM
Any talks on improving Troopers getting Bolo's. It's an officer safety issue. Thank you.

The Captain over the Regional Communications Centers should be addressing this issue with their counter-parts at the Sheriff's Office or Police Department.

Have you mentioned this at Troop meetings?

Captain Jeffrey L. Succi

07-22-2008, 08:53 PM

The Captain over the Regional Communications Centers should be addressing this issue with their counter-parts at the Sheriff's Office or Police Department.

Captain Jeffrey L. Succi

Thank you for the reply.

No sir

08-05-2008, 03:17 PM
Now that this has been vocalized has anyone seen any improvement in their Troop?

08-05-2008, 09:31 PM

Captain Jeffrey L. Succi
What is a troop meeting????