PDA

View Full Version : Miami Gardens detectives set to take reins

07-21-2008, 06:14 PM
Good, and all the best in your investigations!

http://www.miamiherald.com/top_stories/ ... 11627.html (http://www.miamiherald.com/top_stories/story/611627.html)

07-23-2008, 03:52 AM
Local communities will soon replace county police servicing. OUCH

07-23-2008, 12:24 PM

Only to re-hire them after realizing they cannot afford to pay for police retirement and other fringe benefits! For municipalities, the financial horizon is bleak, even the fiscally unstable and unethically led city of Miami, will soon collapse and beg to be served by Miami-Dade Police! Is called survival of the fittest, and Miami-Dade is bigger and stronger!

07-24-2008, 03:09 AM

Only to re-hire them after realizing they cannot afford to pay for police retirement and other fringe benefits! For municipalities, the financial horizon is bleak, even the fiscally unstable and unethically led city of Miami, will soon collapse and beg to be served by Miami-Dade Police! Is called survival of the fittest, and Miami-Dade is bigger and stronger!

WHY MUST YOU ALWAYS BRING UP THE CITY. DO YOU HATE US THAT BAD BECAUSE WE ARE SELF RELYING. BECAUSE WE DON'T HAVE TO USE, WELL NEVER USED, YOUR GIU OR SIS UNITS SINCE THE DAY WE WERE ESTABLISHED. GIVE IT A REST ALREADY!!!!!

07-24-2008, 03:46 AM

WHY MUST YOU ALWAYS BRING UP THE CITY. DO YOU HATE US THAT BAD BECAUSE WE ARE SELF RELYING. BECAUSE WE DON'T HAVE TO USE, WELL NEVER USED, YOUR GIU OR SIS UNITS SINCE THE DAY WE WERE ESTABLISHED. GIVE IT A REST ALREADY!!!!!

Hate the City of Miami? Never! Strongly disapproved how it has been MIS-managed in the past two mayoral terms? Absolutely!

We could ask the same question, about your constant and erroneous ridiculing of MDPD. But we won't, as your derision is based on ignorance, and here is a classical example: Remember when your deputy chief tried to blame MDPD for failing to to timely process critical Shenandoah Rapist's DNA evidence? Yeah, that kind of ignorance!

07-25-2008, 12:39 PM
Lets play nice guys. Miami PD or Miami Dade PD we all got a job to do. Be safe!

07-25-2008, 05:18 PM
Lets play nice guys. Miami PD or Miami Dade PD we all got a job to do. Be safe!

I'm willing, just don't step on my CORFAM shoes!

07-25-2008, 11:54 PM
[quote=Anonymous]Local communities will soon replace county police servicing. OUCH

Hate the City of Miami? Never! Strongly disapproved how it has been MIS-managed in the past two mayoral terms? Absolutely!

We could ask the same question, about your constant and erroneous ridiculing of MDPD. But we won't, as your derision is based on ignorance, and here is a classical example: Remember when your deputy chief tried to blame MDPD for failing to to timely process critical Shenandoah Rapist's DNA evidence? Yeah, that kind of ignorance![/quote:oi6fsn36]

Sure I'll play nice. Brown Do, I hate too place your ignorance on display, but I believe that MDPD is responsible for the crime lab in Miami-Dade county, as spelled out in the florida mandate. You might be too young and wet behind the ears to realize that MPD once had their own crime lab. We processed evidence for half the municipalities prior to the state mandating the centralizing of the lab to the county sheriff's department. Now, we in dade county all know that MDPD is known for losing evidence, not processing the evidence in a timely manner, or mismanaging the evidence that is sent in to them. You might have a state of the art facility, but by no small doing is it operated effectively.

Evidence that I have sent in takes 3 to 4 weeks to come back at times with a match. If Municipalities had the ability to process some of our own forensic evidence, cases would get solved a lot faster. Yes, I know, we are a decaying image of our self and we too will fall at the short comings of the financial ruing of our mayor and corrupt chief, blah blah, blah blah, blah blah..... Well Brown do, were are still here, we get state of the art equipment...lol. We purchase brand new cars each year. We have not been told to park our vehicles yet..lol We have a great contract. Our future is looking brighter each day as the chief closes in on the end of his rein. How is Parker and your Strong mayor doing.

Mismangement? Didn't the feds just come in and take over the county HUD program because someone was buying 400,000 dollar art work with the money, that later was found in someones yard! Didn't your department waste money on those gigantic lightbars that they found out would not fit on those chevy's, so they made them slick tops and gave them to training and supervisors. Don't throw stones if we all live in the same glass house. We are neighbors and brothers at arms in the same war of crime. Shut up and watch my six as I will be watching your six. Stop insulting brothers because they wear a diffrent uniform, we all bleed the same color when we are injuried or killed in the line of duty. I wear blue, you wear brown. So what! We sound like some LA gang bangers on these forums throwing up color signs. If we can't respect each other, how are the people we serve going to respect us if there is no unity among us.

Stay safe brother, and I will see you out there. This will be the last time that I post in any forum on LEO Affairs and I encourage everyone to do the same.

Blue Soilder tired of the crap.

07-26-2008, 06:34 PM
[quote="What Can Brown Do 4 U":tqi9ef6t][quote=Anonymous]Local communities will soon replace county police servicing. OUCH

We could ask the same question, about your constant and erroneous ridiculing of MDPD. But we won't, as your derision is based on ignorance, and here is a classical example: Remember when your deputy chief tried to blame MDPD for failing to to timely process critical Shenandoah Rapist's DNA evidence? Yeah, that kind of ignorance![/quote:tqi9ef6t]

Sure I'll play nice. Brown Do, I hate too place your ignorance on display, but I believe that MDPD is responsible for the crime lab in Miami-Dade county, as spelled out in the florida mandate. You might be too young and wet behind the ears to realize that MPD once had their own crime lab. We processed evidence for half the municipalities prior to the state mandating the centralizing of the lab to the county sheriff's department. Now, we in dade county all know that MDPD is known for losing evidence, not processing the evidence in a timely manner, or mismanaging the evidence that is sent in to them. You might have a state of the art facility, but by no small doing is it operated effectively.

Evidence that I have sent in takes 3 to 4 weeks to come back at times with a match. If Municipalities had the ability to process some of our own forensic evidence, cases would get solved a lot faster. Yes, I know, we are a decaying image of our self and we too will fall at the short comings of the financial ruing of our mayor and corrupt chief, blah blah, blah blah, blah blah..... Well Brown do, were are still here, we get state of the art equipment...lol. We purchase brand new cars each year. We have not been told to park our vehicles yet..lol We have a great contract. Our future is looking brighter each day as the chief closes in on the end of his rein. How is Parker and your Strong mayor doing.

Mismangement? Didn't the feds just come in and take over the county HUD program because someone was buying 400,000 dollar art work with the money, that later was found in someones yard! Didn't your department waste money on those gigantic lightbars that they found out would not fit on those chevy's, so they made them slick tops and gave them to training and supervisors. Don't throw stones if we all live in the same glass house. We are neighbors and brothers at arms in the same war of crime. Shut up and watch my six as I will be watching your six. Stop insulting brothers because they wear a diffrent uniform, we all bleed the same color when we are injuried or killed in the line of duty. I wear blue, you wear brown. So what! We sound like some LA gang bangers on these forums throwing up color signs. If we can't respect each other, how are the people we serve going to respect us if there is no unity among us.

Stay safe brother, and I will see you out there. This will be the last time that I post in any forum on LEO Affairs and I encourage everyone to do the same.

Blue Soilder tired of the crap.[/quote:tqi9ef6t]

Stop insulting . . . you ask, yet within the same post you lay on the insults thick, heavy and without a shred of substantive evidence regarding matters concerning MDPD police issues. The HUD matter is what it is, a sordid affair. Similar to the episode surrounding your folks who were charging HUD over time while on vacation, remember?

Okay, we'll leave it there, frankly it's no longer amusing whipping upon the blind, deaf and dumb!

By the way, proofread your post, your spelling is atrocious, and your grammar a vivid example of MPD pathetic hiring standards. May I suggest a writing lab course for the grammatically challenged offered at Miami-Dade College? Who knows, after it, you too might have a chance to be deputy chief!

Unrelenting Brown Gown.