PDA

View Full Version : MY SPACE BEWARE!

07-20-2008, 10:50 PM
Key West police officer let go after MySpace photos made public
Posted on Sun, Jul. 20, 2008reprint print email
Facebook Digg del.icio.us AIM
COURTESY CBS4
In her MySpace pictures, former officer Patti Child and her friends were posing provocatively.
KEY WEST -- A Key West rookie police officer is off the job after pictures she posted on her MySpace page were deemed ''conduct unbecoming'' of an officer, Miami Herald news partner, CBS4 is reporting.

In the pictures of former officer Patti Child, who was on a one year probation period, show her posing provocatively with her friends, the station said.

In one of the photos, Child can be seen pulling up her skirt from behind; other pictures include her groping women and being groped herself by both men and women.

All of the people in the pictures were fully clothed and they were posted in a section of MySpace that required Child's permission to access.

The department became aware of the pictures after they were published in a Florida Keys newspaper, the station said.

Interim Key West Police Chief Donie Lee said that Child was on a one year probation period and failed to meet standards and was let go.

07-25-2008, 09:57 AM
Good looking out. Let me go take the ones of me with the vaseline down. Thanks.

07-25-2008, 02:47 PM
This is insane!!!
I am member of myspace and facebook. I have several sexy pictures of myself and my friends( in clubs n parties). i dont see anything wrong with that. My profile is set to private and only my closest friends know that i am a PO. WHAT HAPPEN TO PRIVACY AND RIGHT OF EXPRESSION???
What does pictures have anything to do with my career? They need worry about PO's that are beating their wifes, driving drunk and comitting crime.
Not worry about a myspace profiles!!!

07-25-2008, 04:42 PM
who cares you act like a skank u get treated like a skank.

07-25-2008, 04:43 PM
This is insane!!!
I am member of myspace and facebook. I have several sexy pictures of myself and my friends( in clubs n parties). i dont see anything wrong with that. My profile is set to private and only my closest friends know that i am a PO. WHAT HAPPEN TO PRIVACY AND RIGHT OF EXPRESSION???
What does pictures have anything to do with my career? They need worry about PO's that are beating their wifes, driving drunk and comitting crime.

Don't worry Jen, most of the staff have seen you nude in person, don't worry about the pics. Old hat by now.....

07-25-2008, 05:08 PM
Ethical behavior, avoiding the "appearance of impropriety" and conducting ourselves according to The Police Code of Conduct, is for the rubes. A glaring example such disparity is John f. Timoney's generally accepted crass behavior by Mayor Manny Diaz, most City of Miami Commissioners, City Manager Pete Hernandez, and the complicit Miami Herald!

07-25-2008, 07:56 PM
Is being a "SWINGER" fall in the lines of "officer unbecoming"

07-25-2008, 08:01 PM

If you are not Timoney, then it falls under the moral "turpitude clause." Especially if your conduct violates FSS 798!

07-25-2008, 09:23 PM
Is being a "SWINGER" fall in the lines of "officer unbecoming" Swing baby Swing, I have pictures of a MAJOR at a swinging party when he was a PO :D

07-25-2008, 09:56 PM
This is insane!!!

Don't worry Jen, most of the staff have seen you nude in person, don't worry about the pics. Old hat by now.....

I am sorry to Disappoint you but i am not Jen and i Definitely dont do sloppy seconds LIKE YOU!!!

07-25-2008, 10:09 PM
This is insane!!!

I am sorry to Disappoint you but i am not Jen and i Definitely dont do sloppy seconds LIKE YOU!!!

This has to be Raulito Iglesias' wifey mamita ya relajate

07-27-2008, 11:20 PM
wow

07-28-2008, 02:15 PM
La jevita esta riquita, no esta nada mal pero tu sabes como esta la cosa con los defondaos, mami si escuchas esto sigue posando que me haces muy feliz. VIVA MYSPACE mi espacio tu espacio

07-28-2008, 08:01 PM
She's one fascinating biatch im not going to lie

07-28-2008, 10:24 PM

hmm dont know but ask montesdecocca

07-29-2008, 01:27 AM
quien es la jeva ?

07-29-2008, 02:02 AM
WHERE BE THE PICS?
YOU GUYS ARE SLIPPIN

07-31-2008, 03:37 AM
let it go children