PDA

View Full Version : Shadow Run

07-20-2008, 11:40 AM
I first wanted to say that I am very thankful that none of the officers involved in the incident at Shadow Run were hurt.

Second, I just wanted to say that of all the shootings that I have worked the last few years, I was truly impressed with the well-thought out plan of action that was developed by responding officers. Because the officers stuck to their plan, I am certain they prevented a tragedy in the making.

Finally, I wanted to thank the detectives and administrators who conducted this investigation with the utmost professionalism. I have been involved with too many investigations where everything gets messy and the only ones that suffer are the officers involved.

I think as officers we forget that we are truly a family. Our department has been tested as of late, but I can tell you this, the caring and concern that I see from officers to the chief over the last couple weeks is impressive.

Thanks for reading this since I don't usually have time to thank everyone during such hectic situations.

07-20-2008, 02:16 PM
Others can say what they want about Pinellas Park as an agency and us as officers, but I am truely proud to work with each of you.

The last month has been a roller coaster ride. We have been in the news as much as T.P.D. or any other agency and I don't want to work anywhere else.

Each of you should be proud of the work you do and in the agency for which you work.

Stay safe everyone.

At the end of the night, we all went home to our families.

Mission Accomplished....

07-20-2008, 03:05 PM
Glad to hear that all of you went home safe. BE SAFE OUT THERE :!: :!:

07-20-2008, 03:46 PM
Glad to hear all officers involved went home safe. Stand up job by a group of stand up officers.

07-20-2008, 03:48 PM
Its hard to look at any board on this website without seeing officers arguing, or having some complaint about their agency. Its incidents like this that atleast for me hit home and remind us were all brothers.

07-20-2008, 05:01 PM
Great job by all parties out there, from our newest member to our most senior one, kudos. Incidents like this remind us of how important training is. It was like a well oiled machine "out there". The only thing I think we as an agency can improve on is possibly getting a belltone for the person on ch1.

07-30-2008, 10:32 PM
Hope everyone involved is doing well, CISM is a great tool. Utlize it if needed.

07-31-2008, 02:40 PM
Great job by all parties out there, from our newest member to our most senior one, kudos. Incidents like this remind us of how important training is. It was like a well oiled machine "out there". The only thing I think we as an agency can improve on is possibly getting a belltone for the person on ch1. IM GLAD TO SEE THAT THE SENIOR ONE'S GET A MENTION NOW AND THEN,