PDA

View Full Version : Angelangel not welcome

07-19-2008, 01:00 PM
The following post was made by Angelangel in response to the Ft Myers Widman shooting

"I doubt much if the few of you who posted yesterday even have a clue at how one feels when a fellow officer/family member is shot dead by a thug that COLLIER could have had behind bars because of the outstanding warrant. I think KR's statements about pushing crime north into Lee County shows just how little respect he has for the brotherhood. Now, because of you guys not knowing how to serve a simple arrest warrant, we have a dead officer. So, please know, I will not comment on this thread again and I challenge KR to try to make this one right and take back the scum you guys push into Lee County and are pleased to be doing so."

To try and blame Collier County because a guy with a CCSO warrant LIVING IN LEE COUNTY wasn't caught by CCSO is disgusting. To be so political as to suggest that it is our (CCSO) and KR's fault because this guy wanted to murder a COP disgusts me. Your political BS aside, I didnt mind reading your posts since it is, after all, a forum. Now however, it is obvious that you are nothing but another cop-hating shill for Ortino.

Please do not post here anymore.

07-19-2008, 01:03 PM
By the way, so as to not be accused of hiding behind an anon. name, I'll post this since I cannot edit my original above...I still say scrw u angel

mod 167
07-19-2008, 02:25 PM
The comment made by Angelangel crossed the line. Normally I would have removed this comment but in this case I felt it was better that the forum read the post and form their own opinion about Angelangel and what her agenda or purpose for posting on our forum may be.

Sometimes it is better that the members police our board instead of the moderator; this is one of those times.

Mod 167

angelangel
07-19-2008, 02:42 PM
You know, it is very apparent to me now that everyone who posts is treated differently depending upon who you are. I have seen lies posted here, but when an opinion is posted, it is modified or deleted. Not just on me, but on some others with whom I don't agree. I have evidence of everything that I claim to be true. I question how many of the posters can continue to post lies but not be called down? I had asked mod several days ago about something and just now received a response. I realize he doesn't watch every blog, but when the mod won't answer a question, that shows me he doesn't even check his mail. I'm sorry, yes, I'm ticked about the officer being killed. And, he did live in East Naples, sorry....There is evidence that I have proof of that someone within SO has fabricated an arrest report. I am not posting it because there are some legal things going on in reference to it. You may not know who I am, but some posters on here may. I have not personally attacked anyone, yet I get attacked and called all sorts of names. Mod has never once edited those. I am not seeking out information, I am trying to give "verifiable" information. I asked yesterday that for the officer down for everyone to take a break. In one blog, someone agreed and that same someone went to a different blog and blasted me. I see what's become of CCSO and I do know that some changes are on the way. Some people may not like it, it may take awhile, but I know what I know and have evidence of and I do not like. I will stand up for law-abiding law enforcement officers every day of the week, but when an officer is dead and fellow officers don't show respect, that gets me worked up and I lash out. Be a human for once in your lives and show some compassion for a fallen officer. Good by and good riddance.

07-19-2008, 03:37 PM
"Be a human for once in your lives and show some compassion for a fallen officer"

We were trying until you blamed CCSO for the death. He USED to live in Collier but currently lived in LEE w/ his girlfriend. It is irrelevant. You accused us for being at fault and that just pisses me off, thats all. I am not suggesting that MOD 1 Ban you or delete the post, its an open forum. I just wanted to speak for myself that I find you a disgusting political hack...pound sand and go troll somewhere else.

07-19-2008, 03:57 PM
Baby Genghis has spoken...and dammit I agree.

07-19-2008, 05:36 PM
Baby Ghengis. That's is funny. I know Baby Ghengis to be a professional dedicated to the relentless pursuit if predators. I love him but I don't think it's sexual. Although his spikey hair does stir my loins.

07-19-2008, 07:04 PM
His dad reminds me or a cross between Martin Short and Maxwell Smart.

07-19-2008, 08:12 PM
Ron Howard

07-20-2008, 02:34 AM
I stated in a previous post Angel was an Idiot. I apologize as I was wrong. Angel is moronic buffoon without an original though.

07-20-2008, 04:35 AM
Baby Ghengis. That's is funny. I know Baby Ghengis to be a professional dedicated to the relentless pursuit if predators. I love him but I don't think it's sexual. Although his spikey hair does stir my loins.

Thanks...its prosthetic

AKOVENDETTA
07-20-2008, 04:25 PM
You know, it is very apparent to me now that everyone who posts is treated differently depending upon who you are. I have seen lies posted here, but when an opinion is posted, it is modified or deleted. Not just on me, but on some others with whom I don't agree. I have evidence of everything that I claim to be true. I question how many of the posters can continue to post lies but not be called down? I had asked mod several days ago about something and just now received a response. I realize he doesn't watch every blog, but when the mod won't answer a question, that shows me he doesn't even check his mail. I'm sorry, yes, I'm ticked about the officer being killed. And, he did live in East Naples, sorry....There is evidence that I have proof of that someone within SO has fabricated an arrest report. I am not posting it because there are some legal things going on in reference to it. You may not know who I am, but some posters on here may. I have not personally attacked anyone, yet I get attacked and called all sorts of names. Mod has never once edited those. I am not seeking out information, I am trying to give "verifiable" information. I asked yesterday that for the officer down for everyone to take a break. In one blog, someone agreed and that same someone went to a different blog and blasted me. I see what's become of CCSO and I do know that some changes are on the way. Some people may not like it, it may take awhile, but I know what I know and have evidence of and I do not like. I will stand up for law-abiding law enforcement officers every day of the week, but when an officer is dead and fellow officers don't show respect, that gets me worked up and I lash out. Be a human for once in your lives and show some compassion for a fallen officer. Good by and good riddance.

Goodbye and good riddance to you. I thought you weren't going to post here anymore? Are you that chick in the jail who got fired for giving hummers to the inmates and giving out your phone number to them for future hookups? I thought so. Have a nice life, INMATE LOVER!