PDA

View Full Version : schedule perposal

07-19-2008, 12:37 AM
Has anyone else seen the perposed schedule from tally? two 12 and three 8's. What will they think of next?

07-19-2008, 12:46 AM
That's the first news of that. Nothing has come down yet.

07-19-2008, 02:44 AM
thats news,it is weird too. i know in the past and maybe now,the area commanders had alot of input on the scheduals. i wish we could just keep with the four tens,saves gas and the three days off is great

07-19-2008, 09:21 AM
What's a "PERPOSAL?"

07-19-2008, 12:33 PM
what is "scheduals?"

But look on the bright side when you start wearing cowboy hats people will not expect you to look squared away in uniform, or even spell correctly for that matter! As long as you have a circle worn into your back trousers you will fit right in to the new look of the agecncy, the redneck image.

07-19-2008, 12:34 PM
Same as a schedual!!

07-19-2008, 01:13 PM
Same as a schedual!!

Exactly what I mean. If you cannot even spell the word schedule correctly. Use spell check or even better try using a dictionary! And you wonder why other agencies think FWC is a joke.

07-19-2008, 06:11 PM
Same as a schedual!!

Exactly what I mean. If you cannot even spell the word schedule correctly. Use spell check or even better try using a dictionary! And you wonder why other agencies think FWC is a joke.Hey Tallahasse dimestore cowboy, lighten up on the guy. His spelling andgrammer where not the point of his or her post. Another example of how out of touch they are up there.

07-20-2008, 03:26 AM
hey lets attack someone for a mis spelling because they tried to put a positive post on the page, and we wonder why moral is low,your own piers cant wait to give you sh#t.

07-20-2008, 03:33 AM
As long as you have a circle worn into your back trousers you will fit right in to the new look of the agecncy

hey smart @$$ before you critisize,why dont you learn to spell, it would be good for the agency or is it agecncy.go find something else to cry about. i need a dip

07-20-2008, 04:13 PM
what is "scheduals?"

But look on the bright side when you start wearing cowboy hats people will not expect you to look squared away in uniform, or even spell correctly for that matter! As long as you have a circle worn into your back trousers you will fit right in to the new look of the agecncy, the redneck image.

Where did you get "scheduals" idiot? Look at the top of the post it is spelled correctly. Don't worry they will have spell check on the computers for you.

07-21-2008, 12:41 AM
I rest my case