PDA

View Full Version : Morale in the Detention Bureau

07-18-2008, 10:23 PM
I would think that with the election upcoming there would be some talk about the Detention Bureau and the lack of morale there. There is drama all over the place and IA's run rampant.

not suprised
07-19-2008, 01:21 AM
From what I have heard no one much under Lt. is happy in the agency.

07-19-2008, 10:01 PM
The truth be known there are not many Lt's that are happy either.

07-21-2008, 01:42 PM
Well if the LT's would support the others even on other shifts that would help. The IAs are awful and many uncalled for in my opinion. Lots of good people in there but the back stabbing and such are at an all time high. I hope that someone will step in and care about the detention as much as LEB.

07-21-2008, 11:48 PM
You should see the LEB side. Morale is as bad if not worse.

07-22-2008, 07:08 AM
well i can say that the problem is that people in detention spend too much time worrying about what other people are doing in their personal life than they do worrying about their own personal lives and their own jobs. on top of that the administration is more worried about screwing their ownn people than they are about running the jail. i really wish that instead of judging other people these people would take a good look at themselves before playing god and thinking that they have the right to judge other people. if they did they would see they are worse than the people they are messing with. just an opinion but an opinion that is in fact the facts.

07-22-2008, 11:09 PM
Road Dawg,

You are an friggin idiot!

07-23-2008, 08:20 PM
Way to act like an adult doggie do. Always looking for a fight. That doesn't surprise me.

08-19-2008, 08:10 PM
Morale is down in the jail cause...they want robotic officers.... the MAJOR problem is not being able to do your job without worrying if..you don't talk, walk,...sit,...no blinking, how he wants you to.....no human emotion is allowed.....why not just you fix the problem and go get some robotic officers :cop: so you can control their every move.

You can program them to do every job in the jail...but oh that takes some brain power to accomplish :idea: Because I know you don't even know how to do every job in the jail :snicker: :!:

So you're just stuck with us humans. Humans who aren't perfect but try their best....humans who have emotions...Let me spell it out for the thinking impaired.....humans who work in the jail as officers...and are tired of being treated the same as the inmates they watch over!!!!

08-23-2008, 08:02 PM
Don't be so quick to always blame the administraion.Take a look at some of your co-workers. You talk about brain power, well some of them don't have much if any at all. It is usually the officers that make the job hard. There are a few of them that should not be there. They make the job hard for the officers that care and do what they are suppose to do.They can take a simple task and screw it up or not even do it at all. It is bad enough you have to do a 12 hr shift, but it is worse when you have to do somebody else's as well. This is what I would say is a morale problem. Those officers not being held accountable for their actions.The one thing that is not right, is that sometimes everyone is punished for the actions of a few. You are not suppose to punish a group of inmates for the actions of 1 or a few, so why do it to your staff. Deal with those officers that are messing up. If they don't conform get rid of them. The supervisor's need to step up and hold these officers accountable. They should not be affraid to write these officers up.