PDA

View Full Version : blom-der

07-17-2008, 05:49 PM
so now you school cops know the real blom-der. he tried to do it over here to warshaw using xavier suarez but it didnt work. darling, not the brightest guy but a nice guy gives him a job and he tries to screw him.

i heard he ordered the police cars and they sat in the lot for a year...now thats a major....a major blunder.

you guys use the academy as a place to take promotions....get ready for lawsuits like we do here if he worked on it.

did he still come in late and leave early

Big guy is a joke...he is a snake and i am sure he found some of your snakes there to align himself with like he did here.

07-17-2008, 05:58 PM
I read his "fair well" message and counted 21 I's.....it was all about him. Those B.S. visits to the Regions were to manipulate all of us.... bye-bye big guy

07-17-2008, 09:05 PM
I kept the message. You're right it has alot of "I's" . In fact in one sentence he used 2 "I's".

I will miss you guys and want you to know that wherever I go will spread the word in regard to the tremendous job that you do.

That's followed by another "I" as he states that "I was always proud to wear the uniform of the Schools Police and viewed it as an honor".

He should know better than to send us a message like that. After all we are school cops and always check for grammar.

'

Leave it to a School Cop to take a message that pays you compliments and check for grammar.

07-26-2008, 12:31 AM
I kept the message. You're right it has alot of "I's" . In fact in one sentence he used 2 "I's".

I will miss you guys and want you to know that wherever I go will spread the word in regard to the tremendous job that you do.

That's followed by another "I" as he states that "I was always proud to wear the uniform of the Schools Police and viewed it as an honor".

He should know better than to send us a message like that. After all we are school cops and always check for grammar.

Go back to your crayons, Sonny.

'

Leave it to a School Cop to take a message that pays you compliments and check for grammar.

07-27-2008, 10:14 PM
So is Hurley bringing this loser back to be assistant chief or what?

07-27-2008, 11:33 PM
No Blom could never work with Hurley as long as he remains Tatooless.

07-28-2008, 03:51 AM
Good riddens, go back to the city. Oh they wont take you. oops

08-03-2008, 03:16 AM
so now you school cops know the real blom-der. he tried to do it over here to warshaw using xavier suarez but it didnt work. darling, not the brightest guy but a nice guy gives him a job and he tries to screw him.

i heard he ordered the police cars and they sat in the lot for a year...now thats a major....a major blunder.

you guys use the academy as a place to take promotions....get ready for lawsuits like we do here if he worked on it.

did he still come in late and leave early

Big guy is a joke...he is a snake and i am sure he found some of your snakes there to align himself with like he did here.

We may need that information on your law suits pretty soon. I'm sure he left a mess for us. We'll be in contact with you soon. We take ours this Tuesday. It already looks horrible. He put togther a study guide with all kinds of errors and inconsistencies.

08-03-2008, 10:31 PM
Sorry Bro, I'm next. Good luck

08-04-2008, 03:07 AM
To all the other prospective sergeantsm good luck.