PDA

View Full Version : outside agencies filling your off duties

07-17-2008, 12:52 PM
in regards to the request for a general consensus on weather other agencies should fill in while your police dept is resolving the issue on off duty assignments, i wish to comment that this request is from officers at miami springs police dept and particullarly with the off duties at the howard johnson facility. we have received the request from medley to assist in filling that vacancy and we have up to now. we were told that your dept was requesting our assistance. however, we feel that as long as it helps your cause we will do what we can. but if interferes then we will not and will promote other agencies to do the same. we understand your delema and want to do what you request from us. if you want us to fill them and assist that way, count on us to keep them filled. if you wish we dont then concider it done. we are on your side. more than you know. money comes and goes. our support is loyal. please let us know how your guys feel. we have had several officers come by and express there gratitude for keeping them filled but it seems that your dept has a great division amongst each other and we wnat to do whats best for everyone.
again thanks for taking the time to share your comments with us. MSPD

07-17-2008, 01:05 PM
compadre, thank you for your concern, I can only speak for my self, but I think it does not matter, do as you like.