PDA

View Full Version : This dept. is a modified Hialeah

07-16-2008, 10:30 AM
This dept. has become a modified Hialeah, has anyone seen the rookies patrol cars lately? You have paint chipping off the bumper, you have patrol cars with dents, well more than dents, on the road. That's just very embarrissing period. I call it a modified Hialeah cause Hialeah pays scale is pretty good and their cars dont look too bad. The only thing lacking is a take home program. This dept. is so messed up that at central no one have figure a way to keep track of the keys of rookies cars. I been around when I seen frustrated sgt. and lt. looking for keys to no avail. These rookies are taking the keys home and no one has come up with a solution. This place has become a real disgrace. Yes I need 5 years for my 64 points and I will get the F**K out. I dont blame the rookies and others that have left the dept. I encourage every rookie that comes in, to go shop around. Go check the beach, pines, hollywood, doral. This dept. has always been the pits and will continue being the pits.

07-16-2008, 02:15 PM
This dept. has become a modified Hialeah, has anyone seen the rookies patrol cars lately? You have paint chipping off the bumper, you have patrol cars with dents, well more than dents, on the road. That's just very embarrissing period. I call it a modified Hialeah cause Hialeah pays scale is pretty good and their cars dont look too bad. The only thing lacking is a take home program. This dept. is so messed up that at central no one have figure a way to keep track of the keys of rookies cars. I been around when I seen frustrated sgt. and lt. looking for keys to no avail. These rookies are taking the keys home and no one has come up with a solution. This place has become a real disgrace. Yes I need 5 years for my 64 points and I will get the F**K out. I dont blame the rookies and others that have left the dept. I encourage every rookie that comes in, to go shop around. Go check the beach, pines, hollywood, doral. This dept. has always been the pits and will continue being the pits.

I don't think you should wait the five years; you should leave to Hialeah right away so you can get some seniority!

07-16-2008, 04:00 PM
They are right, you need to leave ASAP. And there is very simple way to ensure the keys do not go home in a rook's pocket. Get a key board and burn every rookie who takes a key home. Key board let's you know very easily it gone and you find the last driver and crunch time. If they are too stupid to leave a key, we don't need them. And if they are doing so on purpose, they are intentionally violating orders, and again, we don't need them. If they are doing it on purpose as a probie, what scams will they do when off probation? You pop the next one caught doing so for a month suspension and and extend probation 6 months, keys will stop going home. But then a sergeant would have to be a sergeant then.

07-16-2008, 04:05 PM

Dude you have to be a super rookie if you are complaining about rookie cars with the paint peeling off. WTF? If you would have more than ten years on you would remember the days when the cars were complete crap. That is the least of our worries. The rookies now are lucky with the car situation.