PDA

View Full Version : dinner

07-16-2008, 12:23 AM
it looks like its going be a rip roarin awards dinner this year. good job chief you ruined it for everyone. well lets hope the right people see that nobody showed up and wonder why. good job. great job. just to make it clear old ralfy is the reason nobody is going. they dont care to be around him and his bs. all you people going try to enjoy it in spite of him. just get stupid drunk. i'd rather bash my head in with a sledge hammer. :evil:

07-16-2008, 02:35 AM
Hey, I agree with you, the chief is a moron who is ruining this department. I'm going to the dinner, you know why, to have a good meal and have a good time with co-workers and to drink it up. :devil: I am not going to let him and his piss-poor decision making ruin "our" night. That's what it is....."OUR" night. Who cares about the chief. I look foward to watching him talk like an idiot in front of everyone again like in the council meeting. If he was smart, he would stich his mouth shut and have a designated speaker, since he sounds like a complete moron when he speaks in public. Maybe he will get a flat tire and wont be able to make it to the dinner, that would make it a great night! I am showing support for the officers getting awards and for the officer of the year. Who cares about the chief!! :lol: