PDA

View Full Version : Sola ????????????

07-14-2008, 03:13 AM
what ever happened to her ???????????

07-14-2008, 03:15 AM
who cares?

07-14-2008, 01:22 PM
what ever happened to her ???????????Does she still work here? I think I say her on a Geico commercial impersonating Mr. Bill. OOOOOO, noooooooo :D :shock:

07-14-2008, 07:03 PM
what ever happened to her ???????????Does she still work here? I think I say her on a Geico commercial impersonating Mr. Bill. OOOOOO, noooooooo :D :shock:

i saw her in the caveman commercials ding that trippy dance

07-14-2008, 07:05 PM
esta mala and Ugly

07-14-2008, 07:25 PM
Leave her alone. She has finally gotten good at her job and she don't bother no one. All of you are just jealous because she has good taste and won't go out with any of you loosers.

07-14-2008, 07:29 PM
Papo,ni boracho. Fea,mala y un pujo. Please,dont bring it up!

07-14-2008, 07:37 PM
Leave her alone. She has finally gotten good at her job and she don't bother no one. All of you are just jealous because she has good taste and won't go out with any of you loosers.

I love Butterballs

07-14-2008, 08:19 PM

Who in hell would want to go do anything with her? La geva esta matado I would not even f her with a stolen dik

Maybe there is a dinosaur out there that might remember, when it was getting close to closing time at Ronnie's Lounge, Lejeune and NW 24 Street, there was a saying: Here and alive! Never underestimate the passion of a less than attractive woman. Most are ardently appreciative! Give her a chance, she might pleasantly surprise you!

07-14-2008, 09:29 PM

Who in hell would want to go do anything with her? La geva esta matado I would not even f her with a stolen dik

Maybe there is a dinosaur out there that might remember, when it was getting close to closing time at Ronnie's Lounge, Lejeune and NW 24 Street, there was a saying: Here and alive! Never underestimate the passion of a less than attractive woman. Most are ardently appreciative! Give her a chance, she might pleasantly surprise you!its like a moped, fun to ride, but you dont want your friends to see you riding one.

07-15-2008, 06:20 AM

Maybe there is a dinosaur out there that might remember, when it was getting close to closing time at Ronnie's Lounge, Lejeune and NW 24 Street, there was a saying: Here and alive! Never underestimate the passion of a less than attractive woman. Most are ardently appreciative! Give her a chance, she might pleasantly surprise you!

Listen after a night of drinking to excess, they ALL look good at closing time. The more alcohol you ingest, the lower your rating scale when they say, last call. waking in the morning can be ugly. Not the physically, but visually you could go blind.

07-15-2008, 07:41 AM
Ella no es FEA. No es magnifica pero...

07-15-2008, 07:44 AM
...pero quien es aqui? I agree. She seems happier and I hear is finally doing better on the road but I can't say firsthand.

07-15-2008, 02:17 PM
Ella no es FEA. No es magnifica pero...

No ella no es fea es HORRIBLE

07-15-2008, 05:40 PM
NEVER GO BY LOOKS MY DEAR FRIENDS, LOOKS ARE DECEIVING REMEMBER THAT!!!!!! MAY THE WOMAN HAS A DIAMON IN THE MIDDLE THAT SOME OF YOU MAY WANT TO TRY IT OUT!!! OR ARE YOU AFRAID TO TASTE IT AND MAYBE YOU LIKE IT!!! HE HE HE :D

07-15-2008, 06:08 PM
USTEDES LOS HOMBRES SON MUY MALOS!!!! but i can't help laughing.

All women are beautiful in the outside. Some more than others, but there is always inner beauty, which may be more important at the end.

07-15-2008, 06:32 PM

All women are beautiful in the outside. Some more than others, but there is always inner beauty, which may be more important at the end.

Cherry, as a member of the human male species, I am most appreciative of, and concerned for females' inner beauty. Your deep, sensitive beauty!

PS: Is it still?

07-16-2008, 04:29 AM
Moderator stop the abuse Its hurtful

07-16-2008, 05:17 AM
I think she's pretty cute.

MOD 558
07-16-2008, 01:01 PM
I have deleted some posts that were violating the terms of use.

07-18-2008, 09:48 PM
stop deleting its all the truth :D

07-20-2008, 08:37 PM
Great officer and person

07-21-2008, 04:51 AM
Great officer and person

Sola stop posting we know this is you.

07-21-2008, 11:23 PM
yup she was seen walking the halls with the janitor...looks like love to me

07-24-2008, 05:33 AM
I thought he was useing her as a mop :oops:

07-25-2008, 12:35 PM
I saw this officer and she is gorgeous. Call me beautiful.

07-25-2008, 02:58 PM

Cherry, as a member of the human male species, I am most appreciative of, and concerned for females' inner beauty. Your deep, sensitive beauty!

PS: Is it still?

Belive or not, It still is...but most of the men on this blog dont appreciate it at ALL

07-25-2008, 11:45 PM
she smells like wet dog at times. must be that she is in the janitor hall closet on the 4th floor

07-27-2008, 06:37 PM
I want to meet her what NET area does she work

07-29-2008, 11:50 PM
I think she is at the Chiefs office and I mean T$ :shock:

07-29-2008, 11:52 PM
IF SOLA EVER MADE SGT I"D SHOOT MY SELF

DID YOU KNOW SOLA IS A FUTURE FTO?

08-04-2008, 08:56 PM
maybe she can teach me something :devil: :evil: :devil: :evil:

08-04-2008, 10:33 PM
it is funny that they shot her down as she requested for fto. with a lil over a year on the dept what does she/he have to teach? how to talk back to sgt's? how to keep keys to fto cars that need to be shared?.

08-04-2008, 11:33 PM
fortunately the fto's in this place rated her the correct way. what did she do with her first crew? she put a complaint on them. and, the sgt that she talked back to wrote her up and stood his ground, and was transferred because of it.

08-04-2008, 11:50 PM
who was the sgt?

08-05-2008, 12:02 AM
chinqueefo the flying koala bear did. she called him a fat hog insttead of a fat koala, and he got mad. he then launched her in the air and she went flying! so she called her boyfriend angel calzadilla and a leash was put on him. poor little koala

08-05-2008, 01:00 AM
How about when she told sgt.Cruz to stick the police keys up his tooto? Now the Chinqueef too.
WTF does this abusive lady have on staff that she wasnt fired????
She has been insubordinate since day one on probation!
If she was a male,blk or wht.,she would have been fired instead they are making her an FTO?????????

08-05-2008, 01:10 AM
the one that got transferred was ortiz. they ordered him to take off the reprimand and he told them no. koala i think was her sgt at the time. she hates ortiz and then put angel on him. she is worthless. i think seh went out with rahmjam for a while. i saw them trading fat jokes on midnights.

08-05-2008, 01:46 AM
who is Koala, I know its a white and black bear from China

08-05-2008, 02:33 AM
7420 is the koala. and, interesting enough javi is back in the south after being sent to hell.

08-05-2008, 03:26 AM
THIS SOLA LADY IS ONE DANGEROUS PERSON. I HOPE I AM RETIRED BEFORE SHE GAINS RANK. IF SHE IS TELLING SUPERVISORS TO HAVE RELATIONS WITH THEMSELVES,IMAGINE WHEN SHE IS A SGT.?/???

08-05-2008, 09:22 PM
Sola no!, Con Mazola

08-05-2008, 10:35 PM
THIS SOLA LADY IS ONE DANGEROUS PERSON. I HOPE I AM RETIRED BEFORE SHE GAINS RANK. IF SHE IS TELLING SUPERVISORS TO HAVE RELATIONS WITH THEMSELVES,IMAGINE WHEN SHE IS A SGT.?/???

If she did, why? If she was insubordinate, the sergeant she disrespected should have discipline her immediately. If the sergeant didn't, ask yourselves why not?

08-05-2008, 10:38 PM
um..... this has been answered MANY times over.
he was told to rescind the reprimand.
and when i ask myself why, it's pretty clear...
why do some people get away w/ murder in this place?
because they know someone a lot more powerful than any of us

08-05-2008, 10:47 PM
um..... this has been answered MANY times over.
he was told to rescind the reprimand.
and when i ask myself why, it's pretty clear...
why do some people get away w/ murder in this place?
because they know someone a lot more powerful than any of us

Sessy, sometimes a timely rhetorical question is necessary to illustrate the level of mismanagement and preferential treatment that pervades the Miami Police Department under the 2X-unethical one! FDLE, when? Our department, the men and women who comprise this agency desperately need -- NO -- demand a change in leadership!

08-05-2008, 11:35 PM
Yes,it's been answered many times alright and I will tell u why she and a few other ladies get away with all these acts of insubordination and disrespect: It has nothing to do with connections per say,its the Diamond baby!
El diamante rules and these weak male supervisors cant control themselves.

08-06-2008, 12:10 AM
Yes,it's been answered many times alright and I will tell u why she and a few other ladies get away with all these acts of insubordination and disrespect: It has nothing to do with connections per say,its the Diamond baby!
El diamante rules and these weak male supervisors cant control themselves.

In the years we been in Law Enforcement, we cannot understand why a supervisor or command officer would engage in an intimate relation with persons within the police organization. The uniform is a magnet and Miami is a target rich environment for civilian paramours and serious relations too. Any male supervisor who pursues an internal relation with a fellow female officer or civilian employee is a fool, for he just handed his jewels to that female!

08-06-2008, 12:35 AM
HAPPENS AFTER EVERY ACADEMY CLASS AND CONTINUES TILL THEY,FEMS., ARE TOO OLD BUT BY THEN,THEY OWN ALL THE HIGH JEWELS SO QRU AND OUT OF DANGER. ONLY "LAS FEAS" and the" HAPPY" ONES ACTUALLY DO POLICE WORK FOR LIFE,POBRECITAS.

08-06-2008, 07:25 AM
HAPPENS AFTER EVERY ACADEMY CLASS AND CONTINUES TILL THEY,FEMS., ARE TOO OLD BUT BY THEN,THEY OWN ALL THE HIGH JEWELS SO QRU AND OUT OF DANGER. ONLY "LAS FEAS" and the" HAPPY" ONES ACTUALLY DO POLICE WORK FOR LIFE,POBRECITAS.

So you can't be decent-looking and a female and do this job? Of course officers are going to date officers or 33 'em or whatever. Who else understands what you deal with everyday, the crazy schedules, etc.? Ahhh, love the til they "are too old" comment. Do you still live in a cave?

08-06-2008, 09:24 AM
Good point mr.Love. Just look at our main star here. Cant be true that only good lookers fall,l.o.l. It's all the diamonds big guy and by the way,cheationg on your spouse with coworkers is not a liberating thing puerco! Their are plenty of civilians you can 33 so leave them alone!