PDA

View Full Version : 90 Days

07-14-2008, 01:59 AM
So what is the first move after the 90 day honeymoon?

07-14-2008, 04:19 AM
So what is the first move after the 90 day honeymoon?

You're fired

07-14-2008, 05:36 PM
Will has done more for SPD in the last two weeks, than Tiger did in two years. Will really cares about us and our families. He sends emails every day reminding us how much he loves us. I am suggesting to Will that we should all give each other hugs at briefing every day.

07-15-2008, 01:57 AM
Will has done more for SPD in the last two weeks, than Tiger did in two years. Will really cares about us and our families. He sends emails every day reminding us how much he loves us. I am suggesting to Will that we should all give each other hugs at briefing every day. YES, WE LIKE THE OLD WILL. HE STILL HAS CHARLIE'S PEOPLE HERE, SOME ARE GOOD, A FEW NEEDS TO GO, WILL DOES NOT SEE IT. THE COMFORT ZONE WONT LAST LONG. A FEW OF THESE GUYS WERE AGAINST HIM WHEN HE WAS RUNNING FOR CHIEF, NOW THEIR PATTING HIM ON THE BACK HE DON'T SEE IT. HE NEEDS SOME SOLID SUPPORT BEFORE IT'S TO LATE. WE SEE IT. WILL, THINK, THINK. THINK, WHEN YOU WERE AT BCSO, IT HASN'T CHANGED, WE SEE IT.

07-15-2008, 12:23 PM
The department is going to move forward in a progressive manner. Will is going to do a good job. He had already identified budget problems and made necessary adjustments. He had been upfront about everything and maintains an open door policy with officers. I heard OT is loosening up a bit and other measures are in the works to boost morale. Recently I have had the occasion to talk to him at length. He has an outstanding vision for where this Department needs to be, all you have to do is follow his directives and we will achieve success. Have you considered why the Tribal Council brought him back after he left? Answer this Department has lost touch with the community and once regained things will get substantially better.

07-15-2008, 04:59 PM
The department is going to move forward in a progressive manner. Will is going to do a good job. He had already identified budget problems and made necessary adjustments. He had been upfront about everything and maintains an open door policy with officers. I heard OT is loosening up a bit and other measures are in the works to boost morale. Recently I have had the occasion to talk to him at length. He has an outstanding vision for where this Department needs to be, all you have to do is follow his directives and we will achieve success. Have you considered why the Tribal Council brought him back after he left? Answer this Department has lost touch with the community and once regained things will get substantially better. Good positive post, thanks. We all wish him well. The administration when Will was here before always did a good job with the morale. Good luck.

07-28-2008, 07:37 PM
Hip Hip Hooray !
Rhett for Captain!

07-28-2008, 08:10 PM
Good bye, Good riddance, Good luck in your future endeavors. The Hollywood rule of authority has been permanently ousted.

07-28-2008, 10:08 PM
Hip Hip Hooray !
Rhett for Captain!

Are you freakin' kidding me? GAG

07-28-2008, 11:52 PM
Hip Hip Hooray !
Rhett for Captain!

Are you freakin' kidding me? GAG WE NEED GOOD OLE LEADERSHIP. WE ARE LOSING PEOPLE. WHY?

07-29-2008, 12:35 AM
Hip Hip Hooray !
Rhett for Captain!

YES,,, everything so far so good. Will is doing what should have been done long ago
Rhett for Captain
Doug for Captain
Powell for Captain

07-29-2008, 01:08 AM
Angie and Oscar for LT

07-29-2008, 05:51 AM
If this place is going to have any loyalty, the brass has to stop the rumor mill. The only thing I have seen is a new admin pulling "personal" punches. Lets try to get back to professionalism and let the workers do the work. Will, I am still waiting for my interview!

07-29-2008, 03:54 PM
Will dont stop with the two that you just got rid of. Better take a close look at your LT's. They threw a party the day Tiger gave you the boot.
One in particular from a north rez, but I wont mention a name. And you promoted him. Sure are some two faced commond staff.

07-29-2008, 07:03 PM
Will dont stop with the two that you just got rid of. Better take a close look at your LT's. They threw a party the day Tiger gave you the boot.
One in particular from a north rez, but I wont mention a name. And you promoted him. Sure are some two faced commond staff. First of all, Charlie didn't give Will a boot, Charlie didn't give anyone a boot, Will gave himself a boot. And by the way Lt. DY is a good guy, he's just trying not to get fired. He's no more two faced then you know who!!!!!!

07-30-2008, 01:23 AM
One in particular from a north rez, but I wont mention a name. And you promoted him. Sure are some two faced commond staff. First of all, Charlie didn't give Will a boot, Charlie didn't give anyone a boot, Will gave himself a boot. And by the way Lt. DY is a good guy, he's just trying not to get fired. He's no more two faced then you know who!!!!!!

OH come one,, everyone here would sell their mother down the river if it gave them half a chance to keep their job so stop the melarki.

08-01-2008, 12:54 AM
One in particular from a north rez, but I wont mention a name. And you promoted him. Sure are some two faced commond staff.

great post, they sure did. the brighton command staff all went to tiger's house in palm beach county to show their support. Not very hard to point them out , their still in command today.

08-01-2008, 07:52 AM
ITS CALLED POLITICS. DONT HATE THE PLAYER HATE THE GAME.

08-20-2008, 09:55 AM
I would like to be the first person to thank Chief Latchford for the exceptional job he had done in his first 60 days. From opening lines of communication to initiating events and units that foster relationships with the Tribal community, Chief Latchford has gone above and beyond for the communities of Seminole Tribe of Florida and the members of the Seminole Police Department.

During Tropical Storm Fay Chief Latchford led the Department with distinction ensuring that the community was taken care of as well as our families.

Chief it is a pleasure having you back. Please keep up the good work. Your efforts will build a stronger relationship with the community and facilitate the Department in gaining respect from the Council.

08-20-2008, 02:23 PM
I would like to be the first person to thank Chief Latchford for the exceptional job he had done in his first 60 days. From opening lines of communication to initiating events and units that foster relationships with the Tribal community, Chief Latchford has gone above and beyond for the communities of Seminole Tribe of Florida and the members of the Seminole Police Department.

During Tropical Storm Fay Chief Latchford led the Department with distinction ensuring that the community was taken care of as well as our families.

Chief it is a pleasure having you back. Please keep up the good work. Your efforts will build a stronger relationship with the community and facilitate the Department in gaining respect from the Council. Yes, it seems things are going good. Will is bringing back the old leadership. He still has a lot of yes people and people that can not make a decision, they were yes people when charlie was here. Sgt's are still getting by with not doing their job, they need to keep backing up officers and keeping them informed about dept. issues. Things look good. Will takes care of the officers.