PDA

View Full Version : braclet buddy

07-14-2008, 12:34 AM
hey roger were can i get a braclet with my name on it like the one you wear, whats the matter after all that kool-aid, bootlicking and scewing EVERYONE over...did you forget your name

07-14-2008, 04:44 AM
actually his bracelet says "love jimbo" and "hugs and cheese",and jimbo has one around his pudgy little ankle that says"roger"aka" gepetto the wood master".

07-31-2008, 01:45 PM
i heard he has anther one that says "daniels forever"

08-05-2008, 03:56 AM
not only does this retread wear a braclet with his name on it but him and hanna drive the same car. i think that says it all folks. whats next matching nascar pjs for rog and rainman during sleep over at jims play shack ???

12-07-2008, 02:38 AM
hey rog now that you and rainman are split up who will you hide behind when you screw over the next batch of cops ???? oh yeah are you still licking lt. humpty's boots?????

12-08-2008, 05:15 AM
Can someone fill me in with the joke involving Roger. Who is Roger, and what does he do for your agency? Is he the type of guys that would make you say: Hum! Wassup..Holla back

DZN/4-ever.

hey roger were can i get a braclet with my name on it like the one you wear, whats the matter after all that kool-aid, bootlicking and scewing EVERYONE over...did you forget your name

12-10-2008, 07:24 PM
rog are you and deeznuts spooning in the alpha sgt's office during the wee hours of the morning with rainman the loser desk-jockey ????? let's be honest here. oh yeah i was wondering if the loveboat captian will be investigating D/V cases in station 2 like his incident in the lobby............................................. ..............have a nice day brother