PDA

View Full Version : Memorial West

07-13-2008, 10:25 AM
Thank goodness for the 94's at West during that fight outside the ER entrance. Those 2 officers were having a tough time with that subject. I heard he even almost disarmed one of the officers.

07-15-2008, 02:00 AM
i heard the wackenhut security officer never even got up to help.......

07-17-2008, 02:55 AM
That's true, and one particular hospital employee in green scrubs was literally several feet away from the incident and was just standing there with his arms crossed watching.

07-18-2008, 12:49 AM
Direct result of C.V. and C.N.G. syndrome (****y Vet and ****y New Guy). We need to hire some more fighters in this agency, or less wussbags.

07-18-2008, 01:08 PM
Just another episode of WK screamin on the radio like a sissy again

07-19-2008, 01:33 AM
I was listening that night, and WK did not scream. There was a bit of aggitation in his voice, probably because he was FIGHTING A BAD GUY, and wanted more help there.

And KV is a good guy. I would not call him ****y.

It is fine to look at what happened and learn from someone else's mistakes. But there is no need to knock these guys. If I'm in need of back up, I would feel comfortable with either one there.

07-19-2008, 03:13 PM
Anybody who wants to hide by their computer screen is the true "sissy" or "wussbag" as quoted. But you're probably really just a "*****" If you've got something to say...you're more than welcome to say it to my face. I have rarely looked at this site but when I am told my name came up...I wont hide!! Just get with me

07-19-2008, 11:44 PM
Hey, why are you being such a "tough guy" towards us? You should have channeled that aggression towards that sh*tbird that almost disarmed you! Can we say DT remediation???????????

07-21-2008, 08:48 PM
This is why this site is B.S.! Two officers doing their jobs get crucified on here while any posts regarding certain members of staff are deleted instantaneously. C'mon Larry, errrr Mod 461 do your job!!!!

07-22-2008, 10:37 PM
What's your problem? Why do you want to sweep this under the rug? This was almost an officer safety disaster in front of several spectators (including that wackenhut security officer) outside the emergency room entrance.

07-22-2008, 10:49 PM
Its ok Guest, hes just on another roid rage!

07-24-2008, 02:34 AM
Just wondering if the Moderator is Larry or Dan, things seem to always be removed when things are posted about them. They are both the elite of this department. Just ask both of them they will tell you so.

mod 461
07-24-2008, 12:29 PM
I can assure you that the moderators are NOT Larry or Dan.

MOD 461

07-25-2008, 03:05 AM
Thanks for clearing it up Larry. You are the best captain This agency has ever had, no resoect form anyone but you but who cares Attorney Dan does thats all thats all that matters.

07-25-2008, 08:21 PM
this site has become a joke. It gives the impression that we are not united.

07-27-2008, 01:41 AM
Would you want D.R. as your 94, I would not, as he would start an IA on something you did wrong. No thanks, send me a PSA instead.

07-27-2008, 11:33 AM
GOD FORBID YOU PUT JUSTIFIABLY PUT A SLEEPER HOLD ON A SUBJECT AND DR HEARD ABOUT IT.

07-27-2008, 11:03 PM
check it... I think that LD has proven himself worthy since he has been on the road, at least as far as I have seen and most of the dayshifters have said that. DR is still and always will be untrustworthy. I think if the PBA put out a vote of no confidence on DR he would be shamed into early retirement. Whenever the Chief comes out from behind the curtain and yanks that idiot off of the road, you will see us become a little more united, 10-94. But then again, that means the Chief would have to make a decision so dont count on anything.

07-29-2008, 02:20 AM
check it... I think that LD has proven himself worthy since he has been on the road, at least as far as I have seen and most of the dayshifters have said that. DR is still and always will be untrustworthy. I think if the PBA put out a vote of no confidence on DR he would be shamed into early retirement. Whenever the Chief comes out from behind the curtain and yanks that idiot off of the road, you will see us become a little more united, 10-94. But then again, that means the Chief would have to make a decision so dont count on anything.

If you think LD has proven anything other than he's the chameleon we all know him to be, then you're blind. He's proven nothing except that he's spineless.