PDA

View Full Version : did u like it as much as i did.....

07-12-2008, 07:03 PM
i think the fop is working hard

07-12-2008, 08:02 PM
and clyde is working hard kissing the chiefs ass.

07-13-2008, 12:43 AM
I guess Clyde was busy like he was the last protest. What will his excuse on Tuesday. Howard will you tell him that protseting for board members is mandatory. maybe he went back to the chiefs house to tell him about the meeting.

07-14-2008, 01:20 AM
Whats up with Clyde??? What the hell does this guy do on the FOP board anyway??? What is his title?? It used to be the smacker of the club...now he just sits there and gives mean looks, somebody tell him instead of intimidating he looks more like a fat kid that had his candy taken from him in elementary school and then he did doody in the pants!

Get him the fuuuck off the board!!!

Hey Roaches start running, yo chiefs a gone!!! The walls have many holes and there are not enough calenders to cover them up!!!

Goodnight. sorry fuucks take cover...

07-14-2008, 01:49 AM
Boogie I think they should start a SWAT team over there in Memphis. What do you think? I dont think its fair that Gerald has to go alone. he should take his boyz with him also. Maybe Horne can do IAs. Edwin can run the gang unit. MaCneal can run special projects. They can also try to bring back Thurston as head of security of their school bored building.

Its going to be one awesome department!

07-14-2008, 02:21 AM
Let me run the SWAT school? I am small but tough.

07-14-2008, 02:56 AM
Yeah, novel idea, take Horne with you Gerald, maybe you can promote him to sergeant over there without all that testing and stuff...If not maybe he can start a cookie company like that guy Amos...Clyde can be the poster boy :evil: Really goodnight Biatchessss.....

07-14-2008, 01:51 PM
Let me run the SWAT school? I am small but tough.Arrebola, you are a joke and a clown. SWAT these nutts!