PDA

View Full Version : Rumor, Tallahassee to Replace Brierton in Miami

07-12-2008, 04:55 PM
Anyone here anything on this, I know Brierton has run off a lot of good people, maybe Tallahassee is going to try and salvage the train wreck created by Brierton.

07-12-2008, 06:09 PM
Anyone here anything on this, I know Brierton has run off a lot of good people, maybe Tallahassee is going to try and salvage the train wreck created by Brierton.

I heard they were bringing Tharpe back to straighten things out

07-12-2008, 07:09 PM
Tallahasse couldn't find their way out of a wet paperbag. I am actually wondering when the Col is going to send out an e-mail saying that he reads this board. We all know you do. Just look at all the changes that have been suggested on here that have now been "implemented". We are all waiting for your reply.

07-12-2008, 07:09 PM

And her sidekick in crime Blu Darby.

07-12-2008, 07:16 PM
Oh I see. How hard is this website to see from your blackberry? I hope your investigation goes for seeing who Sig 3'ed the truck that was carrying our pay raise.

07-12-2008, 07:46 PM
Oh I see. How hard is this website to see from your blackberry? I hope your investigation goes for seeing who Sig 3'ed the truck that was carrying our pay raise.

Looks like the truck carrying our pay was actually the suspect(v1). It was heading for the Everglades with our raises :shock:

07-12-2008, 07:47 PM

Looks like the truck carrying our pay was actually the suspect(v1). It was heading for the Everglades with our raises :shock:

And was driven by Crist :oops:

07-12-2008, 07:50 PM
Preserving the wetlands are much more important that anyone department within the state. That money if it didn't go to that would not have ended up as your raises they would have just spent it on something else. The state has shown they don't care about you get over it.. Its nothing new like or leave it..

07-12-2008, 08:17 PM
Enough already, get back to the
topic topic! topic!

07-12-2008, 08:26 PM
Honestly Brierton needs more time to finish the job he was sent to accomplish. Miami has been rittled with corruption for years and only their pure arrogence has got in the way. Yes there are a lot of good guys down there, but there are also many that honestly should not be in law enforcement. The Col Knight years are over, the "lets just hope this passes over" mentality of the Knight years are long gone. Heck if Knight would have taken care of business in Tallahassee i'm very sure he might still be Col. but he didnt and they ended up turning on him. How sad is that.

07-12-2008, 08:48 PM
Honestly Brierton needs more time to finish the job he was sent to accomplish. Miami has been rittled with corruption for years and only their pure arrogence has got in the way. Yes there are a lot of good guys down there, but there are also many that honestly should not be in law enforcement. The Col Knight years are over, the "lets just hope this passes over" mentality of the Knight years are long gone. Heck if Knight would have taken care of business in Tallahassee i'm very sure he might still be Col. but he didnt and they ended up turning on him. How sad is that.

AMEN BROTHER, AMEN

07-12-2008, 11:51 PM

Chris Knights problem was he surrounded his self with yes men. James G. Brierton is one of Chris Knights yes men.

Chris Knight would not listen when someone would tell him about the things that were going on, Brierton is the same way.

Knight and Brierton both are cut from the same cloth, and both refuse to listen when told what is really going on.

07-13-2008, 03:05 AM

And her sidekick in crime Blu Darby.

THEY GOT RID OF KNIGHT WHEN NO ONE ELSE COULD.

07-29-2008, 03:18 PM
Brierton inherited a whole bunch of garbage from the idiot that was here before. Then, thanks to our legislature, we get budget cut after budget cut. Now Brierton is faced with one of the largest troops and no troopers to man the shifts. NOT HIS FAULT.

Miami has always been a problem. It only got worse due to another major's ignorance and a previous colonel that wouldn't man up and take the slob out.

Beyond the point of return, bros. Time to go!

07-29-2008, 03:38 PM
Whats Biertons rank?