PDA

View Full Version : Out of control chief

07-11-2008, 03:49 PM
Baldwin is out of control. He disciplined an officer for leaving a car running while the officer was in pursuit of a suspect. It seems the cost of gas is more important than officer safety. He manufactured a city policy to keep from accepting the request of an employee to have an intent to retire notice dropped. He violated a department policy by transporting a female from point A to point B without notifying 911. His idea is "my way or the highway". This man is demoralizing the department in ways that no other chief has ever done. It's time for him to go but city hall will stick up for him. He is vindictive and he will do everything he can to get even. Why anyone would want to work at that place is beyond me.

07-17-2008, 05:21 PM
With the latest promotion I can see where the Enterprise is heading, directly into a black hole!

08-07-2008, 06:48 PM
Now the chief has put a Lt. on suspension pending the outcome of an I.A. because of a remark he overheard in a PRIVATE conversation. This man is so impressed with himself it is scary. If you work there, be careful. You never know when he will be lurking behind a door or around the corner listening. He can then get rid of you for for something you said that he had no business listening to. What happened to free speech?

08-07-2008, 07:08 PM
The conversation he overheard was a private conversation and had nothing to do with him, but he was offended. Everyone working at the Ft. Pierce Police Department should be offended that Baldwin is the chief.

08-10-2008, 07:46 PM
Baldwin is out of control. He disciplined an officer for leaving a car running while the officer was in pursuit of a suspect. It seems the cost of gas is more important than officer safety. He manufactured a city policy to keep from accepting the request of an employee to have an intent to retire notice dropped. He violated a department policy by transporting a female from point A to point B without notifying 911. His idea is "my way or the highway". This man is demoralizing the department in ways that no other chief has ever done. It's time for him to go but city hall will stick up for him. He is vindictive and he will do everything he can to get even. Why anyone would want to work at that place is beyond me.

Where's the PBA been to rep you guys and bring Baldwin to heel? Doing their usual lousy job at protecting your rights I see. Maybe you all ought to think about dropping Vince Champion's little private business there that only exists to make money for him and his buddies like Nate Ingram, and join a real union that exists to give a voice to the worker and protect him from rogue bosses like Chief Baldwin. Come and join the FOP!!

01-06-2009, 12:29 AM
Perhaps Chiefs time has come. Have you guys seeing Englands' law suit. AWESOME!! After this ordeal Fort Pierce will be very fortunate when Baldwin's asked to resign. The Deputy Chief seems to be a real cop and wants to help with the crime within the City. He also seems to be focused on work and not who he can sleep with or screw over. The Citizens need Nyygard as the new Chief of Police, he came from a much larger agency with crime problems and seems to want to be a REAL Cop. He has also been a cop longer than Baldwin's been alive. Baldwin moved up thru the ranks too quick for his own good. he was a pretty boy with a powerful position so a young good looking guy with power...come one it's a given, it's in his DNA ,he was getting his groove on with many women. I recall one incident when Baldwin was in his marked patrol car on duty sucking face with Wendy (another female officer) at the graveyard and a citizen called 911 to report that this behavior seemed unappropriate for cops.

Baldwin seem to have forgotten those days, because if one of his troops did this today, he would have them leave their badge and gun. Because he has such HIGH MORAL STANDARDS AND ETHICS LOL.

05-05-2009, 04:11 PM
WOW......I tried to get a job there and had been refused due to a small skeleton in my closet, not accounting that I have a clean record as an officer at two other agencies for the past 20 years....but I guess I didnt do enough bad things like your so called chief......and I personally know ALL the bad things he has done.....but I guess its ok for him to do wrong................

CAR 69
06-14-2009, 02:44 PM
WOW......I tried to get a job there and had been refused due to a small skeleton in my closet, not accounting that I have a clean record as an officer at two other agencies for the past 20 years....but I guess I didnt do enough bad things like your so called chief......and I personally know ALL the bad things he has done.....but I guess its ok for him to do wrong................

Everybody has skeletons in their closet.

07-29-2010, 11:35 PM
Baldwin was a little cry baby coward 15 years ago when I worked there...I can't believe his candy ass ever became chief. Get rid of him now...Vote of no confidence!!