PDA

View Full Version : Delta 21?

07-11-2008, 01:16 AM
So when did RP get the promotion? Did the memo get lost?

07-11-2008, 02:17 AM
yea we are so short on money they couldnt pay to put stripes on her uniforms

07-11-2008, 10:00 AM

what squad is she assigned to

07-11-2008, 07:18 PM

what squad is she assigned to

I guess this is the cities way of saving money calling out a sergeant on OT. But I like RY-P better. I know MY likes to hyphenate his last name MY-P :D 8) :lol: :twisted:

07-12-2008, 02:41 AM
I thought no one was selected yet. If this is true then its an insult to the other people on the list to just have someone take the air as a delta unit. Hell if that's the case everyone should get a promotion so we can all be chiefs with no indians. Why is the brass ok with this?

07-12-2008, 07:34 PM

What the F would a *****y SRO know about being let alone supervising cops. How does SRO prepare you for rank kissing parents asses all day you'll be an excellent sgt. Oh I forgot if you have tits your in you can have do say be what ever you want without an ounce of work. If your too scared of the road be an SRO then you get sick of it be a sgt good leadership there.

07-12-2008, 09:00 PM

What the F would a *****y SRO know about being let alone supervising cops. How does SRO prepare you for rank kissing parents asses all day you'll be an excellent sgt. Oh I forgot if you have tits your in you can have do say be what ever you want without an ounce of work. If your too scared of the road be an SRO then you get sick of it be a sgt good leadership there.

What makes a good supervisor :?:

07-12-2008, 11:17 PM
If you care to read this post go ahead and reply. The reason the memo hasnt been sent out is because it (SGT RP's Promotion) has not been made official. When it does the proper memo will come out from the chief's office just like everyone else who has gained the rank of sgt. Now stop bashing her. If you think you are so much better than her then and only then I want to see your name on the sgt's list. If not then STFU. Grow up. You all have been so childish and I hope I never have to compete against you for any ranks.

07-13-2008, 01:11 AM
If you care to read this post go ahead and reply. The reason the memo hasnt been sent out is because it (SGT RP's Promotion) has not been made official. When it does the proper memo will come out from the chief's office just like everyone else who has gained the rank of sgt. Now stop bashing her. If you think you are so much better than her then and only then I want to see your name on the sgt's list. If not then STFU. Grow up. You all have been so childish and I hope I never have to compete against you for any ranks.

Well if it's not official then why is she using a delta call sign? It's not right or fair to the others on the list or even to RP. Just think on it for a second, you said it yourself...." it (SGT RP's Promotion) has not been made official." How is she going to look IF she doesn't get it. Yeah she's #2 on the list but the chief doesn't have to select based on the ranking on a paper. I'm not bashing her but all things taken into consideration CB has a much better chance as he was an actual sgt. and their "paper" scores are close.

07-13-2008, 03:48 AM
Will they back her up, if she makes a huge mistake, PLAYING DELTA 21?

07-13-2008, 05:25 AM
My question now is why aren't they giving CB the same opportunity to as you say Play D21? I'm not disputing the fact that he would be a good sgt. I think he would be a good one but in this department I don't think all persons are given a fair shake when it comes to promotions and things. I think it is who you know and I will just leave it at that for now.

07-13-2008, 09:24 AM
how hard is it to say Delta, H hotel, Hold it! not very hard if you have to practice that.... you dont belong on the road

07-13-2008, 09:27 AM
oh and CB was a sgt in NY so i dont think he needs practice hes good to go

07-13-2008, 11:07 AM
My question now is why aren't they giving CB the same opportunity to as you say Play D21? I'm not disputing the fact that he would be a good sgt. I think he would be a good one but in this department I don't think all persons are given a fair shake when it comes to promotions and things. I think it is who you know and I will just leave it at that for now.

Call it play if you want but the FACT is that she's not a sgt. If the powers that be want her to get exp calling the road then just list her as the OIC for an area but using a delta call sign is wrong. I guess we'll just have to wait and see who the next sgt is. I'm not saying that she won't make a good sgt but wait till its a done deal to prevent upsetting others or setting yourself to look like a fool if you don't get it.

07-15-2008, 06:51 PM
how hard is it to say Delta, H hotel, Hold it! not very hard if you have to practice that.... you dont belong on the road

There is a lot more to it than the radio stuff, stop by one day and see the paper we handle since the captains pawned it off.

07-15-2008, 11:39 PM
If you get upset hearing this then you should not be wearing a gun. They have been training Sgt's like this for years and there were never any cry babies like this. The fact is she is next on the list and deserves the chance to train for the possibility now. If it bothers you then take the test and score high like she did so you can try it. She is doing much better training than our SRO sgt CS and RG who are both lost out here.

Call it play if you want but the FACT is that she's not a sgt. If the powers that be want her to get exp calling the road then just list her as the OIC for an area but using a delta call sign is wrong. I guess we'll just have to wait and see who the next sgt is. I'm not saying that she won't make a good sgt but wait till its a done deal to prevent upsetting others or setting yourself to look like a fool if you don't get it.

07-16-2008, 01:02 AM
seriously. everyone needs to stop hating

07-16-2008, 12:39 PM
seriously. everyone needs to stop hating
But its soooooooooooo much fun! :evil:

07-16-2008, 01:14 PM
Delta 69 sounds soooooo much sexier :twisted:

07-16-2008, 09:14 PM
Delta 69 sounds soooooo much sexier :twisted:You should have some respect for MY-P. :x

07-17-2008, 03:21 AM
Delta 69 sounds soooooo much sexier :twisted:You should have some respect for MY-P. :x

Hey is it just me but the smiley face at the end looks like Dang :lol:

07-18-2008, 05:53 AM
Car 54 where are you!

07-22-2008, 02:11 PM
If you get upset hearing this then you should not be wearing a gun. They have been training Sgt's like this for years and there were never any cry babies like this. The fact is she is next on the list and deserves the chance to train for the possibility now. If it bothers you then take the test and score high like she did so you can try it. She is doing much better training than our SRO sgt CS and RG who are both lost out here.

Really? In all the years I've been here no one was ever given a Delta call sign to train for calling the road even if they were #1 on the list. I've heard officers given the "OIC" for the East or West for whatever reason but they were never called Delta unit. Please give an example of someone that called the road as a Sgt when they weren't given the promotion. Perhaps you should read the Policies and understand that just because you're #2 on the list doesn't mean that you're going to be the next one promoted. The Chief can select from the list and doesn't have to pick the next in line. Maybe RP will be the next Sgt and maybe not. We just gotta wait and see if she gets the promotion and if she does then what type of Sgt she'll make. I heard from the other squad that SR is doing a good job so far. Lets just hope that the next Sgt, whoever it is knows how to handle the job so we don't have another MA demotion incident.

07-22-2008, 02:57 PM
F7 was a delta unit when he was oic and was not even on the sgt's list. DW did as well and was passed up twice before he got promnoted. Its really a joke that SOME people are jelous or that concerned about something that does not even concern them.

Who cares. Just do your job out here.

Really? In all the years I've been here no one was ever given a Delta call sign to train for calling the road even if they were #1 on the list. I've heard officers given the "OIC" for the East or West for whatever reason but they were never called Delta unit. Please give an example of someone that called the road as a Sgt when they weren't given the promotion. Perhaps you should read the Policies and understand that just because you're #2 on the list doesn't mean that you're going to be the next one promoted. The Chief can select from the list and doesn't have to pick the next in line. Maybe RP will be the next Sgt and maybe not. We just gotta wait and see if she gets the promotion and if she does then what type of Sgt she'll make. I heard from the other squad that SR is doing a good job so far. Lets just hope that the next Sgt, whoever it is knows how to handle the job so we don't have another MA demotion incident.

07-22-2008, 03:50 PM

In all your "years" or is it months? Ask Nielsen what his Delta # was BEFORE he got promoted. Oh right that was last year, you probably weren't hired yet. :oops:

07-22-2008, 05:48 PM
I remember, it was delta 69....

07-22-2008, 05:50 PM
Capt. JL and Sgt. TT felt it necessary to train me NN as D32 so no one would be confused and assume I was a real sergeant on the radio. I think it is great that we are allowed to train with designators and get real hands on experience. The reality to it all is the radio stuff is a very small portion of the job, just ask DD,CD,IC (hairy), one LEO involved crash and a TASER deployment took us an entire shift to get the paperwork done properly. Yes it is Bull$hit but so are the people that would sue us if we didnt document the great job these guys did. Go ahead and bash me for piping up but RP-Y is getting valuable training that is going to help her out no matter what happens in her career.

07-23-2008, 05:40 AM
Capt. JL and Sgt. TT felt it necessary to train me NN as D32 so no one would be confused and assume I was a real sergeant on the radio. I think it is great that we are allowed to train with designators and get real hands on experience. The reality to it all is the radio stuff is a very small portion of the job, just ask DD,CD,IC (hairy), one LEO involved crash and a TASER deployment took us an entire shift to get the paperwork done properly. Yes it is Bull$hit but so are the people that would sue us if we didnt document the great job these guys did. Go ahead and bash me for piping up but RP-Y is getting valuable training that is going to help her out no matter what happens in her career.

I know what you mean. Just filling out the AED form can take a year.

07-24-2008, 03:41 AM

Wow you even kiss ass when your anonymous?

07-24-2008, 11:54 AM
NOBODY ELSE ON THE LIST IS PLAYING THE DELTA UNIT!

07-24-2008, 12:45 PM
NOBODY ELSE ON THE LIST IS PLAYING THE DELTA UNIT!

If they were working the ROAD then maybe they would be playing. :idea:

07-25-2008, 06:30 AM
THERES ALOT OF PEOPLE ON THE LIST ON THE ROAD!

07-25-2008, 03:32 PM
Honestly, WHO F'N cares what RP does? Are you all (who are complaining) so disgusted with your own self worthlessness that you now have to try and bring others down with you? Excuse her for trying to better herself and get promoted. Of course your mad because she's married, she's a bit%^, and she won't sleep with you. Maybe if you weren't such a piece of dunk then you wouldn't be on here everyday talking dunk about her. Why don't you just put your head up jur cullo and see if it fits. Go sit out at 148th and Bass Creek and cry to yourself how your such a pathetic piece of dunk and you will never get promoted like RP. My god, even JS and DW can get promoted. Your worthless. :evil:

07-25-2008, 04:20 PM
i could care less that RP is getting some delta time in before she is promoted. but i do think that if they want to be fair they should let CB have some delta time in too. even though he is cptc he can still handle the radio.

07-25-2008, 07:16 PM
i could care less that RP is getting some delta time in before she is promoted. but i do think that if they want to be fair they should let CB have some delta time in too. even though he is cptc he can still handle the radio.

Has he ever asked? I would bet if he and anyone else who was in the top 3 would be given the opportunity to play Ghany...I mean sergeant if they would ask. :wink:

07-25-2008, 07:35 PM
LMAO

If CB asked I am sure he could train as well. He just likes doing his job out there. RP is doing ok as OIC but she was a below average officer who was slug. That’s the real problem here. There is a reason people put into to be an SRO, and not in any particular order;

Slug that is scared to work the road or nights – MG,BT,TF,JB,JC,RP,JU,JP

Mommy that needs weekends off – ML,TB,JV,LR

Old Timer that wants to work with kids and take it easy – DL,GB

Has he ever asked? I would bet if he and anyone else who was in the top 3 would be given the opportunity to play Ghany...I mean sergeant if they would ask. :wink:

07-25-2008, 10:38 PM
Slug that is scared to work the road or nights – MG,BT,TF,JB,JC,RP,JU,JP

Mommy that needs weekends off – ML,TB,JV,LR

Old Timer that wants to work with kids and take it easy – DL,GB

JESUS CHRIST, YAHTZEE!

07-26-2008, 07:28 PM

CB shouldn't have to ask to play delta for a day. besides RP didn't ask. that was higher ups idea. CB has way too much class to go out and start complaining that he isnt getting any radio time in. they should have made it fair, and asked him too. since he is up there on the delta list.

07-29-2008, 11:59 AM
CAR 54 where are you ?

08-17-2008, 02:10 PM
Keep me on Top-----i like the TOP! :devil: :devil:

09-17-2008, 11:09 PM
Keep me on Top-----i like the TOP! :devil: :devil:

What do you care unless you are on the list...stop crying...