PDA

View Full Version : Policy and Procedure

07-09-2008, 02:11 AM
I just heard a conversation between one of your agents and another person and wanted to either dismiss it or validate what I overheard. Is it true that supervisors in Tallahassee office are not required to have a round chambered in their weapon at all times when carrying on duty? Is this something that is only required when they are in the actual office or is this acceptable practice to use at all times even in the field? I'm curious what policy maker approved such a senseless practice? I was just wondering if these guys were just cutting the fat of if this was true. I know my agency would write us up if they even caught wind of us doing such a practice.

07-09-2008, 02:15 AM
No policy exists to allow for that. Supervision in Tallahassee is just too dumb to remember to chamber a round. Problem is there isn't an agent in Tallahassee that if they new that for a fact would say a word. Too many cowards.

07-09-2008, 02:17 AM
That's what I've heard. I heard all the Tallahassee agents are beat down to a pulp by the management.

07-09-2008, 11:46 PM
That's what I've heard. I heard all the Tallahassee agents are beat down to a pulp by the management.

BEAT'UM

07-10-2008, 01:44 AM
Tallahassee agents need to get together and file a complaint with the Secretaries office or the Governors office. Problem is they don't have what it takes and are a bunch of cowards. JL and BS didn't cowar to the dictatorship of the administration and more need to do just as they have done. At some point somebody will want answers as to why the Division is paying out millions to former employees.

07-10-2008, 02:15 AM
Tallahassee agents need to get together and file a complaint with the Secretaries office or the Governors office. Problem is they don't have what it takes and are a bunch of cowards. JL and BS didn't cowar to the dictatorship of the administration and more need to do just as they have done. At some point somebody will want answers as to why the Division is paying out millions to former employees.

Why don't you file?! And, rememba, JL and BS was FIRED....dumb dumb!

07-10-2008, 02:20 AM
Yea, but I bet JL and BS carried a round chambered and ready for action at all times.

07-10-2008, 02:24 AM
Sounds like some of your trainers need to have some remedial training themselves. This is not an acceptable practice for any LEO to practice. What kind of trainers do you guys have? Are they straight out of the academy?

07-10-2008, 03:23 AM

Payout so far to JL and BS? Zero dollas and zero cents suckas

07-10-2008, 10:22 AM
Yea, but I bet JL and BS carried a round chambered and ready for action at all times.

Bet they dont now! :lol:

07-10-2008, 02:42 PM
Sounds like some of your trainers need to have some remedial training themselves. This is not an acceptable practice for any LEO to practice. What kind of trainers do you guys have? Are they straight out of the academy?

You are right. The trainers at ABT only have experience changing diapers. Half of them don't even know which end the bullet comes out of.

07-10-2008, 02:44 PM

Payout so far to JL and BS? Zero dollas and zero cents suckas

JL and BS will prevail in the end and the State will once again have fired an employee for no reason but pure retaliation from an administration that was completely inept. You will see tham back if that is what they choose to do.

07-10-2008, 03:13 PM

The Tally agents have been to the director and chief on numerous occassions and expressed their concerns at being micro managed and talked down to. Nothing has changed, nor will it, until RC and CT find someone else to beat up. That's what they do best. Now rumor is CT wants to take Blair's place in Tampa. Tallahssee will be getting a break, but HOLD ON Tampa.

07-10-2008, 08:05 PM
I thought DM was in line for the Tampa spot when JB leaves?

07-11-2008, 02:00 AM
I just heard a conversation between one of your agents and another person and wanted to either dismiss it or validate what I overheard. Is it true that supervisors in Tallahassee office are not required to have a round chambered in their weapon at all times when carrying on duty? Is this something that is only required when they are in the actual office or is this acceptable practice to use at all times even in the field? I'm curious what policy maker approved such a senseless practice? I was just wondering if these guys were just cutting the fat of if this was true. I know my agency would write us up if they even caught wind of us doing such a practice.

The guy who actually writes the policy was the one who got caught without a round in the chamber. He has been counseled by management and he has agreed to never do this again. Although, he still swears that it is very dangerous to carry a round in the chamber while the weapon is strapped to his ankle.

07-11-2008, 04:13 AM
Guess he is scared he might shoot his foot off :wink:

07-11-2008, 09:37 PM
... or something else....

07-14-2008, 05:25 AM

Bet they dont now! :lol:

Does this even matter? By the way, both are still sitting back waiting for the law suit to go to court, right after Sue Castro's goes to Federal Court for 6 counts against the Division, which is facing paying millions out if they lose that one. Hmm, with ammo like that, who needs bullets.

07-14-2008, 08:21 PM
All talk unitl it comes down. Still not carrying any ammo no matter how you look at it.

07-15-2008, 03:42 AM
B.S. was a tool, is a tool, and will be a tool. We are better off not having him here. Nobody in Fort Myers wants him back except maybe S.H., can you imagine what it would be like if he did come back with Maxwell there. Hell I might have to transfer just to see it and tell B.S. (that cracks me up) where to go.

Mod 361
07-15-2008, 04:43 AM
The last post was edited by me. I removed the abusive language.

07-15-2008, 05:04 AM
The last post was edited by me. I removed the abusive language.

thanks brian for the edit