PDA

View Full Version : CHANGE IS UPON US

07-08-2008, 07:56 PM
For it does not matter if you or I are in acceptance of it change is happening. The writing is not only on the wall but it is screaming at us, it hs manifested itself in ways we have not noticed. The reason we have not noticed is that we are way too busy attacking each other to see what is happening. Bad mouth the Chief, AJ, the board members and anyone else you want to, the bottom line is that we are not getting any benefit out of it. For all of the ignorant and immature little boys who want to be a Deputy but stay in this department and ***** you all are part of the problem, what we need is solutions. If for a minute you think that this latest PBA stupidity is going to get us anywhere, my goodness how pitiful you are. I have contacted several community leaders who are very pro-police to gauge their response to this latest fiasco and they all stated the same thing that it was childish and unprofessional. Personally I feel that this billboard B.S was not indicative of the representation that I would want to be associated with as a department. I know as a department that we are better than this, I know there is plenty of untapped knowledge within the ranks that we could develop a decent representation. We have not been able to do such because everytime someone expresses their opinion they get lambasted by the idiots wo are content with just creating dissention. Change is coming my friends whether we want it or not and I can gaurantee most of you will not like it. One thing I am certain that will not change and this is your salaries. I mean let's be sensible what have your representatives done to make a point to the school board that you deserve a raise. Sitting down before them and stating that we want this or we should get that is not nearly enough. We should be cozing up to the board and making them aware of the day to day things we do as police officers that not only keep their children safe in school but the children of their friends also. We should be building a rapport with them so that they empathize with our plight not sympathize with our demands. The reason we will not get anywhere with the school board is the simple fact that they do not respect the people who we have representing us. They have no respect for them personally or professionally and for this we will continue to suffer. I know this to be true because they told me so. Yes change is coming and you could be part of it or get moved aside by it, either way you choose change will take place. The Chief is not your enemy for without us there is no need for him, AJ is not your enemy for he is only doing what he is getting paid to do and that is manage a school district. The school board members are not the enemy because their interest is solely what is good for the school district no matter what. Then who is the enemy???? Look in the mirror!!! It is you, it is me, it is every officer in this department who takes the time out of their daily lives to attack another for simply giving their opinion which they are entitled to. We are our own worse enemy and we will continue to be until we OPEN OUR EYES.

07-08-2008, 09:38 PM
Give us some insight to this change. I am interested to know.

07-09-2008, 11:19 AM
For it does not matter if you or I are in acceptance of it change is happening. The writing is not only on the wall but it is screaming at us, it hs manifested itself in ways we have not noticed. The reason we have not noticed is that we are way too busy attacking each other to see what is happening. Bad mouth the Chief, AJ, the board members and anyone else you want to, the bottom line is that we are not getting any benefit out of it. For all of the ignorant and immature little boys who want to be a Deputy but stay in this department and ***** you all are part of the problem, what we need is solutions. If for a minute you think that this latest PBA stupidity is going to get us anywhere, my goodness how pitiful you are. I have contacted several community leaders who are very pro-police to gauge their response to this latest fiasco and they all stated the same thing that it was childish and unprofessional. Personally I feel that this billboard B.S was not indicative of the representation that I would want to be associated with as a department. I know as a department that we are better than this, I know there is plenty of untapped knowledge within the ranks that we could develop a decent representation. We have not been able to do such because everytime someone expresses their opinion they get lambasted by the idiots wo are content with just creating dissention. Change is coming my friends whether we want it or not and I can gaurantee most of you will not like it. One thing I am certain that will not change and this is your salaries. I mean let's be sensible what have your representatives done to make a point to the school board that you deserve a raise. Sitting down before them and stating that we want this or we should get that is not nearly enough. We should be cozing up to the board and making them aware of the day to day things we do as police officers that not only keep their children safe in school but the children of their friends also. We should be building a rapport with them so that they empathize with our plight not sympathize with our demands. The reason we will not get anywhere with the school board is the simple fact that they do not respect the people who we have representing us. They have no respect for them personally or professionally and for this we will continue to suffer. I know this to be true because they told me so. Yes change is coming and you could be part of it or get moved aside by it, either way you choose change will take place. The Chief is not your enemy for without us there is no need for him, AJ is not your enemy for he is only doing what he is getting paid to do and that is manage a school district. The school board members are not the enemy because their interest is solely what is good for the school district no matter what. Then who is the enemy???? Look in the mirror!!! It is you, it is me, it is every officer in this department who takes the time out of their daily lives to attack another for simply giving their opinion which they are entitled to. We are our own worse enemy and we will continue to be until we OPEN OUR EYES.
Sometime the truth hurts.......good post.

07-09-2008, 12:50 PM
Sometime the truth hurts.......good post.

Si mi amigos y amigas, changes are good and I'm up to it. I'm hoping to be a supervisor some day....

07-09-2008, 02:29 PM
I LOVE CHANGE, AND ENCOURAGE IT!!! CHANGE PLEASE SHOW YOURSELF! :D

07-09-2008, 02:56 PM
"Watch out that you are not deceived. For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am he,' and, 'The time is near.' Do not follow them. Don't let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in the temple, proclaiming himself to be the Leader.
For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way.
And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Paisans will overthrow with the breath of their mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming.
The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with the work of the PBA displayed in all kinds of counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders, and in every sort of evil that deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. For this reason the PBA sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.
Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the misleaders are coming, even now many have come. This is how we know it is the last hour.
Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that those in charge are in charge.

07-09-2008, 06:23 PM
Go PBA go!!!! I will back the PBA till the very end. I will accept the change.

07-09-2008, 06:35 PM
Go PBA go!!!! I will back the PBA till the very end. I will accept the change.Of course you will accept the change you have no choice but to. Your resistance is futile, the change inevitable. What you need to start doing Mr. PBA booster is to gather support for the new direction. A unified group is a strong one.

07-09-2008, 08:17 PM
Go PBA go!!!! I will back the PBA till the very end. I will accept the change.Of course you will accept the change you have no choice but to. Your resistance is futile, the change inevitable. What you need to start doing Mr. PBA booster is to gather support for the new direction. A unified group is a strong one.
The best PBA rep. was forced out, he resigned today, these idiots get what they deserve. mark my words, this PBA leadership will acomplish nothing.

07-09-2008, 08:31 PM
What have we to rep us now...let's see a two ton sack of shittake mushrooms who is nothing but a blowbag, a let's play tactical police fantasizer, a let me sit behind my desk in the DB and fool everyone as if I know what I'm doing and let's not forget the alternate a bald headed dried up raisin who is trying to recapture his youth. And you wonder why they are looked upon as a bunch of uneducated buffoons. You want a contract negotiated in good faith, change your negotiating team.

07-10-2008, 01:17 AM
that was not very nice, you know that raisin is a part of our ERT team. You know the team we will call upon when the crap hits the fan? Our ERT is no joke.