PDA

View Full Version : Sheriff's debate tonight

07-08-2008, 02:22 PM
There is supposed to be a debate between all candidates tonight on Blab TV @ 8:00 P.M. It should be an interesting one...

07-09-2008, 02:03 AM
It would be nice if David Craig recorded it so it could be seen later. Like him or not he is doing everyone who can't attend a favor.

07-09-2008, 02:26 AM
Who watches blab?

07-09-2008, 02:27 AM
David Craig

07-09-2008, 02:34 AM
The Shurf just looked ****y and unimpressive...stop using your cheat sheets.... you've lost you zest....your age is catching up with you....go enjoy your family while you still remember...you have nothing more to ofter to this agency....go quietly it's not too late...pass the torch...

Morgan looked ok but starting getting a little cooky with all his repetition

Lucas you are nice but lost

Larry is where it's at in 2008

Vote August 26 Larry Scappechi for Sheriff

07-09-2008, 03:49 AM
I believe all of the candidates spoke well, even Morgan, but it was plainly obvious that the military and PI experience leaves a lot to be desired when it comes to actual police work. It seems that Morgan places too much emphasis on rehabilitating and educating the public when it is known to law enforcement that the type of people committing the crimes cannot be rehabilitated and refuse to educate themselves. Us in law enforcement know that the root of all of our local crime revolves around drugs. McNesby was able to quote the SO's success in combatting the drug dealers, which is well deserved. Scapecchi was able to speak from experience the benefit of drug task forces to combat this crime. Take from the debate what you will but I think McNesby and Scapecchi's experience won out.

07-10-2008, 08:16 AM
I believe all of the candidates spoke well, even Morgan, but it was plainly obvious that the military and PI experience leaves a lot to be desired when it comes to actual police work. It seems that Morgan places too much emphasis on rehabilitating and educating the public when it is known to law enforcement that the type of people committing the crimes cannot be rehabilitated and refuse to educate themselves. Us in law enforcement know that the root of all of our local crime revolves around drugs. McNesby was able to quote the SO's success in combatting the drug dealers, which is well deserved. Scapecchi was able to speak from experience the benefit of drug task forces to combat this crime. Take from the debate what you will but I think McNesby and Scapecchi's experience won out.

I agree. I am voting for the one that has not been indicted and has not forsaken the deputies... you know, Larry Scapecchi!!!

Larry 2008

07-10-2008, 09:49 AM
I wont be voting for Larry. He didnt do much of anything when he was with the ESCO and hasnt shown much of anything on the campaign trail.

07-10-2008, 01:16 PM
I wont be voting for Larry. He didnt do much of anything when he was with the ESCO and hasnt shown much of anything on the campaign trail.

I can centailly understand your point of view, but I can tell you larry has been active. Larry knocks on doors just about every weekend and got all of his petitions signed that way. I know as far as members of the SO is concerned they just don't see him out but I can tell you Larry and a certain amount of his supporters speak to 100's of people every week in different parts of the county....

As always you are free to vote for whom ever you choose however I believe there is only one choice when you ask yourself if you want to work for a man who is honest and has intergirity or do I want more of the same with our boss who is anything but on the up and up......

Larry Scapecchi 2008

07-10-2008, 02:57 PM

You must be an FNG, a McNugget or a Morganite. That is a ridiculous statement.

Larry worked some big cases, was a great guy to work for on a shift and above all has more experience, integrity and sanity than anyone running.

The ECSO needs to return to a law enforcement agency and take back the streets. We are at a crossroads and the decision needs to be right.

Also, the deputies need to be Priority 1 at the agency. We know McNesby won't do this (because he has not), Morgan is clueless and Lucas is left of that.

The only way this will happen is if Larry is elected.

07-10-2008, 04:41 PM
Larry has my vote, my friends votes, my families votes and my neighbors votes....

07-10-2008, 06:54 PM
IF eveyone would stop and look it is clear who the best guy for the job is at this point. Larry is not smooth with the public speaking or aggressive with his remarks as is RMc. However that is why we need him Rmc spewws BS from his face anus every moment he is moving his lips. He is a proven liar. If the McNasty crew did not see that they were in deep trouble they would not be attempting the scare tactics that they are currently. They know the journey is about to end. These tactics are motives used by deperate individuals with nothing to lose. Morgan will win the primary.......Larry will have to step it up to beat him. That is the facts.

RMc Knows this is the fact too. All of you making blind uninformed statements ask RMc to see his poll results. If those results had been as strong as the BS they are putting out then why would he take the money from the people that he has taken to run his bid for sheriff? If the polls show him wining 70 - 30 then let the people keep their money to live. Gas is at 4 a gallon milk is 6 a gallon we need more money to live. Why would RMc take our money for a sure thing unless he is just so selfish he doesnt care about us or he knows he is beat.

07-10-2008, 09:52 PM
Quit whining. You're getting a 1% raise and that's more that enough to cover those increases in gas and milk!

07-11-2008, 05:16 PM
IF eveyone would stop and look it is clear who the best guy for the job is at this point. Larry is not smooth with the public speaking or aggressive with his remarks as is RMc. However that is why we need him Rmc spewws BS from his face anus every moment he is moving his lips. He is a proven liar. If the McNasty crew did not see that they were in deep trouble they would not be attempting the scare tactics that they are currently. They know the journey is about to end. These tactics are motives used by deperate individuals with nothing to lose. Morgan will win the primary.......Larry will have to step it up to beat him. That is the facts.

RMc Knows this is the fact too. All of you making blind uninformed statements ask RMc to see his poll results. If those results had been as strong as the BS they are putting out then why would he take the money from the people that he has taken to run his bid for sheriff? If the polls show him wining 70 - 30 then let the people keep their money to live. Gas is at 4 a gallon milk is 6 a gallon we need more money to live. Why would RMc take our money for a sure thing unless he is just so selfish he doesnt care about us or he knows he is beat.

I'm guessing McNesby's polls showing him destroying Morgan in the primary must be pretty accurate. Otherwise he would be spending some money now, which he isn't at all. It's probably closer in the general where he will be unloading everything he has. Of course this is why raising money is important, not just knocking on doors.

07-11-2008, 10:51 PM
That would be my guess too. He has a lot of money that he would rather spend when needs to. By the way...how much is Morgan down to?

07-12-2008, 01:23 AM
Maybe he is winning in the admin poll. He is saving his money for the education fund because he is a good person. Bye Ron.

07-12-2008, 04:01 AM
Maybe he is winning in the admin poll. He is saving his money for the education fund because he is a good person. Bye Ron.

What is the admin poll?

07-12-2008, 07:07 AM

What is the admin poll?

A poll of the Admin personnel who are all sworn to allegience in support of Der Macenfuhrer,