PDA

View Full Version : FIND JESUS

07-06-2008, 05:20 AM
Change your ill thoughts and foul-mouth ways. Invite JESUS into your life and change forever. JESUS is the way!

07-06-2008, 05:03 PM
FIND JESUS!

07-10-2008, 06:57 AM
AMEN!

07-10-2008, 06:22 PM
FIND JESUS!

Why would you consider bringing Jesus into this cesspool? Even he wouldn't get a pass here. I think I'll find a quiet, private place to share with him.

07-11-2008, 12:24 AM
FIND JESUS!

Why would you consider bringing Jesus into this cesspool? Even he wouldn't get a pass here. I think I'll find a quiet, private place to share with him.

Jesus is everywhere and needs to be brought in. Invite him into your, read him not this!

07-11-2008, 04:19 AM
FIND JESUS!

I didn't know he was lost...
Is this like where's Waldo? :shock:

07-11-2008, 11:00 AM
FIND JESUS!

To talk ill of people, your co-workers and supervisors is unprofessional, but to talk ill of Jesus or the Bible is why you have a sad life. You need to change before you pass on and meet the :evil: and burn in everlasting hell or your life has a horrible impact on a loved one because of your evil ways. In short FIND JESUS simply means let the :evil: go and find a way to him.

07-11-2008, 12:48 PM
FIND JESUS!

To talk ill of people, your co-workers and supervisors is unprofessional, but to talk ill of Jesus or the Bible is why you have a sad life. You need to change before you pass on and meet the :evil: and burn in everlasting hell or your life has a horrible impact on a loved one because of your evil ways. In short FIND JESUS simply means let the :evil: go and find a way to him.

You first.. who are you to say that I am going to hell or that I have a sad life? Maybe I come here to get a good laugh. Either way,

"So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her."

nough said.

07-11-2008, 09:34 PM
I saw him in the cafeteria yesterday drinking a glass of wine. The way he was dressed I don't think he was undercover so I hope nobody drops a dime on him to those higher ups in Tallahassee.

07-12-2008, 01:26 AM
I saw him in the cafeteria yesterday drinking a glass of wine. The way he was dressed I don't think he was undercover so I hope nobody drops a dime on him to those higher ups in Tallahassee.

Wrong....that was your mama you saw with the wine after the 3 guys who were sitting at the table in the cafeteria had there way with her...look again.

07-12-2008, 01:51 AM

Wrong....that was your mama you saw with the wine after the 3 guys who were sitting at the table in the cafeteria had there way with her...look again.

My mama's dead a$$hole. Maybe that be your wife?

07-13-2008, 08:57 PM

My mama's dead a$$hole. Maybe that be your wife?

Well thats not Christ like at all !!!

07-14-2008, 12:41 AM
I found Jesus! He was behind the couch the whole time.

07-14-2008, 01:03 AM
I found Jesus! He was behind the couch the whole time.

You heathens better be careful with your Jesus comments.

Part time good guy
Part time sinner
All time believer

07-14-2008, 01:06 AM

"Higher ups" in Tallahassee? There ain't no higher ups in Tallahassee.

07-14-2008, 11:45 PM

The devil made you do that :devil: